• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Been reading, I wanna comment on stuff but it seems everyone says what I am thinking before I get the chance to. To me, Shiida is active very town-like, just not very pro-town. I've done the same claiming thing during my first couple games too, along with the same reasoning.

Since Alexi did it, here is my updated list:

Entropy
Call Me Daniel
Shiida
Tom
Tardis
Taesaek

tardis, cadberry, and clam

yeah, but specifically the people kept reasking the questions that were already asked/answered

- - - Post Merge - - -

you guys are supposed to be scumreading me

Cory you're colorblind

also my apologizes for being repetitive with the questions. I tend to comment as I read up.

Been reading, I wanna comment on stuff but it seems everyone says what I am thinking before I get the chance to. To me, Shiida is active very town-like, just not very pro-town. I've done the same claiming thing during my first couple games too, along with the same reasoning.

Since Alexi did it, here is my updated list:

Entropy
Call Me Daniel
Shiida
Tom
Tardis
Taesaek

Is everyone else who isn't on that list null?

To be completely honest, I feel like I'm playing to my scum meta for some reason. Surprised no one's called me out.

did you mean specifically who or like u want my reads

who do you specifically think out of your bunch of names that are scum in your opinion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be completely honest, I feel like I'm playing to my scum meta for some reason. Surprised no one's called me out.

you literally scream jester to me.

Welcome to the game Dolby

That was on my first post, under "First Observations." It's just something a little odd I saw Cory do that I wanted to keep mind of.

answer how its suspicious

alexi i know i am

- - - Post Merge - - -

tae pls there is no jester

- - - Post Merge - - -

tae pls there is no jester

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh

- - - Post Merge - - -

well how about you just say the sky is blue or some **** instead

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait wtf
why is it post merging after jacob posted

In curious as to why you're scum leaning me Alexi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm*

this is your like 2nd terrible idea so far in this game. the first being everyone claim a cop investigation result.
I dunno, the cop investigation thing has pros and cons for games without wills. But since this game has wills and no roles that could scrub/swap them/mess with them, then it's only cons here.

yeah, but specifically the people kept reasking the questions that were already asked/answered

you guys are supposed to be scumreading me
Oh my bad, I scumread Entropy!!!!!!! :lemon:

Jokes aside, I'd like to seriously propose a Hayden lynch today. I don't want a repeat of Xenoblade mafia where we let him slip constantly because "reads" are coming. Not only that, but as town they have a tendacy to PR hunt which will negatively affect us overall and narrow the list for mafia.

So far I'm getting new scum vibes from Cad.

Just pointing out right now that Miharu has checked in and is apparently caught up with everything, but has posted no thoughts or opinions, she's only a noob but I really want to see some reads.

Back