• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Let me explain and no need to rush someone for a answer. First about invisible mode on is because I got tired of people stalking me for doing trades and waiting for me to open my gate for them to drop items in my town for I'm comeing over to their town. Some people like to rush me. And I had it on before I even got my role Pm.

Bango made a really good point o: When was the last time you did trades? o: I went through your activity and it seemed like you haven't been posting in any posts that has anything to do with you trading/giving away ACNL items to people. o: I've mainly seen your activity happen in the Basement/Cellar from the 5/29th, I didn't bother searching anymore since it seemed like you've only been super active in the basement/cellar XD

Bango made a really good point o: When was the last time you did trades? o: I went through your activity and it seemed like you haven't been posting in any posts that has anything to do with you trading/giving away ACNL items to people. o: I've mainly seen your activity happen in the Basement/Cellar from the 5/29th, I didn't bother searching anymore since it seemed like you've only been super active in the basement/cellar XD

Someone Pm me if I had a item that they were looking for.

Also I'll like to add in another question that seemed to be skipped o: Bango also asked what you thought of Alexi and Cad (I'll like to add in what you think of Trundle and Heyden as well). :3

When was the last time that happened? o: I'm curious as to why someone would PM a user who's mainly active in the Basement/Cellar about an in game item. o:

I mostly Pm users that are looking for animal crossing items. I don't make any topics. One of the people that I pm wanted to see if I had anymore items that they were looking for.

is it against the rules for you to tell us who that person was and for us to go ask that person?

@Bingo
I forgot to ask this question for you as well! XD What are your thoughts on Heyden? I'm only asking because I'm curious as to why you voted Heyden instead of Tom after entropy's post o:

@Kevinnn
Same question goes for you Kevinnn :3

heyden is either very bad town or mafia

@cory

it's pretty hypocritical that you threaten Hayden w/ WOTC when your play has been nothing better. you called me scum, when I had arguably the strongest case thus far, you've been undermining me the whole time and complaining that you don't like my play and that you aren't going to be reading my posts for the rest of the game.

you won't stop complaining that Hayden is scummy but youve never made a case on him besides ~he's exactly the same as xeno~ then dude it should be quite easy for you to make a post so I'd love to hear you try instead of throwing a fit.

I mostly Pm users that are looking for animal crossing items. I don't make any topics. One of the people that I pm wanted to see if I had anymore items that they were looking for.
Hmmm I'm slightly suspicious about this reply ; c ; Up above you said that people Pmed YOU. And now you are saying you mostly Pm users. Why did you decide to be vague about your answer above until I questioned you further? o:

Also I'll still like to hear your thoughts about Alexi, Cad, Heyden, and Trundle o: Thanks! :3

heyden is either very bad town or mafia
Is that why you choose Heyden over Tom, despite entropy's post about Tom vs Heyden? o: Or maybe you didn't have enough time to read enthropy's post since I think you just got on during that time? xD (I'm also guilty though if that's the case because I skipped entropy's post about Tom vs Hayden since it was too long for me to read during my time crunch hahaha!) XD

@cory

it's pretty hypocritical that you threaten Hayden w/ WOTC when your play has been nothing better. you called me scum, when I had arguably the strongest case thus far, you've been undermining me the whole time and complaining that you don't like my play and that you aren't going to be reading my posts for the rest of the game.

you won't stop complaining that Hayden is scummy but youve never made a case on him besides ~he's exactly the same as xeno~ then dude it should be quite easy for you to make a post so I'd love to hear you try instead of throwing a fit.

Whatever

When was the last time that happened? o: I'm curious as to why someone would PM a user who's mainly active in the Basement/Cellar about an in game item. o:
tardis are you not answering this because Alexi isn't online?

I believe Trundle's claim as Jack Of All Trades and I think he is town.

As for Heyden I think he is town because in Xenoblade Chronicles he was not very active. And how he is being very active kinda shows that he is town. I'm thinking Heyden is not trying as town.
As for Cad strange that she voted for Jacob and voted for Heyden when voting was almost over. I'm thinking that she didn't want to look bad if she was one of the few people who was voting for Jacob. So she went on the Heyden bandwagon because their was more people on it so it would make sense for her to jump on it.

And Alexi I saw she is putting less effort in to the game. So I think she is changing her meta but I'm still not sure if she is town.

I believe Trundle's claim as Jack Of All Trades and I think he is town.

As for Heyden I think he is town because in Xenoblade Chronicles he was not very active. And how he is being very active kinda shows that he is town. I'm thinking Heyden is not trying as town.
As for Cad strange that she voted for Jacob and voted for Heyden when voting was almost over. I'm thinking that she didn't want to look bad if she was one of the few people who was voting for Jacob. So she went on the Heyden bandwagon because their was more people on it so it would make sense for her to jump on it.

And Alexi I saw she is putting less effort in to the game. So I think she is changing her meta but I'm still not sure if she is town.

Just curious, but are you completely caught up with all the posts? o: Cause the majority of the people were jumping on Tom, not Heyden. Also, thank you for answering so far! :D I still have a few questions for you in my last post though, but I'll be patient since it seemed it took you a while to post this one. <:

Back