• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

I have to agree with you there that it's definitely possible he could have wrote that to cover for himself. That's something I considered too after reading that you claimed to be Eren. xD

Then another few questions Cad, what made you change your vote from Jacob to Heyden? To me it seemed like you were set on voting for Jacob. Was it because everyone was pushing for people to vote for either Tom or Heyden? Also, what are your thoughts on Heyden now? o:

I wanted to try and save our JoaT and those were the only two players who voting on would save him. I have not liked Heydens behavior this game as it follows how he was in a game where he was mafia and his past few posts are really bothering me, trolling or not I don't like his ease of acting like scum and trying to tempt a vig or joat to shoot him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

cant mafia communicate w/ each other?

I was told they could in my first few games so I assume they could now. But just incase I will ask,
Can Mafia communicate during this game?

i dont understand this at all cuz some of ur posts are so scummy but then some are so townie. can anyone else offer any insight?

if hayden is town i will be upset
because he has done nothing to help town

i rarely help day 1 anyway, expect something day 2 maybe day 3 if everyone keeps bothering me

thats pretty ****ing ****ty of you
ill remember that when you sign up for the next game

I wanted to try and save our JoaT and those were the only two players who voting on would save him. I have not liked Heydens behavior this game as it follows how he was in a game where he was mafia and his past few posts are really bothering me, trolling or not I don't like his ease of acting like scum and trying to tempt a vig or joat to shoot him.
Could you bring some quotes of what Heyden has said past games that makes it seem like he's mafia in this game? O: And vice versa for Tom, how was his meta that made him seem like he was neutral town? Something along the lines that entropy posted when she posted about Tom vs Hayden. When I read her post today everything she wrote seemed concrete, so I'll like to see how your views differed. :3

well if you look at tarot, i only posted 3 times during d1 and got serious d2 so dont scream at me for my playstyle uwu

this, agreed. she's new but she's not that new.. esp bc she was quick to rag on nightmares for asking nooby townslip questions in xeno.

Those questions were ridiculous though, like asking if mafia can kill, that is the point of the game is to find the scum upon us town. But I wasn't sure if a chat is always assured

Could you bring some quotes of what Heyden has said past games that makes it seem like he's mafia in this game? O: And vice versa for Tom, how was his meta that made him seem like he was neutral town? Something along the lines that entropy posted when she posted about Tom vs Hayden. When I read her post today everything she wrote seemed concrete, so I'll like to see how your views differed. :3

I can try and get that done later, I am on a very unstable mobile right now.

Back