• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

@cory

it's pretty hypocritical that you threaten Hayden w/ WOTC when your play has been nothing better. you called me scum, when I had arguably the strongest case thus far, you've been undermining me the whole time and complaining that you don't like my play and that you aren't going to be reading my posts for the rest of the game.

you won't stop complaining that Hayden is scummy but youve never made a case on him besides ~he's exactly the same as xeno~ then dude it should be quite easy for you to make a post so I'd love to hear you try instead of throwing a fit.

Also this is wrong. Read what Hayden has been writing. It's pure unfiltered ****. I reminds me of how I played 2 years ago. And I don't make long posts. Never have and probably never will.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have been writing much better.

I've got some bad vibes about tardis, heyden, and Cory. this constant piss battle is distracting.

Well hopefully mafia killed me tonight.

that's kinda morbid, do you really not want to play that badly?
instead of forfeiting please just stand down and let us replace you then.

Just curious, but are you completely caught up with all the posts? o: Cause the majority of the people were jumping on Tom, not Heyden. Also, thank you for answering so far! :D I still have a few questions for you in my last post though, but I'll be patient since it seemed it took you a while to post this one. <:

I'm caught up their was 2bandwagons going on one for Tom and the other one was for Heyden. Cory was trying to push a Heyden Lynch.

@Kevinnn
Same question goes for you Kevinnn :3

I'm leaning more towards town than sus for them rn
I had my small reasons to be a little sus but that vote was on a very minimal whim as everyone else took their vote off Trundle.

that's kinda morbid, do you really not want to play that badly?
instead of forfeiting please just stand down and let us replace you then.

Nah I'll still play. Idk anything anymore.

I just burned my finger badly while cooking and I am getting it checked out, I will be back in an hour or two. Sorry for my absence

I'm at and was at my ex gf's shore house all day, sorry for my incompetence. I return Sunday Morning so expect me to be pretty inactive until then, I really do apologize. When I return I will read up the thread and participate as much as I can.

That being said after reading back Night 1, I don't understand why people are posting reads in all honesty. I'm taking into account anyone who asked questions about other players and are getting info and ideas out of others during the night phase.

Also fairly unrelated, this whole Cory vs. Entropy thing reminds me of N e s s vs. Panda. Cory's strange outburst last night was kinda weird to me but as he mentioned that he was like sleep deprived, I kinda " whatever'd " it. But he again today kept up with the act so thats something I will be looking more into Day 2 given I don't die tonight.

Writing my will right now.

This tunneling towards night end I think will be very telling, depending on who dies. Fyi Crys - lmao writing for someone else? that's rich.

Well hopefully mafia killed me tonight.

same. If one of you guys die it'll actually reveal something things. Preferably Heyden but we don't always get what we want.

but what if you two are mafia.
this keeps crossing my mind.

I'm caught up their was 2bandwagons going on one for Tom and the other one was for Heyden. Cory was trying to push a Heyden Lynch.
Yeah, that's why I'm slightly suspicious of Cory as well. Though here was my other question I had asked you preciously c:

"Hmmm I'm slightly suspicious about this reply ; c ; Up above you said that people Pmed YOU. And now you are saying you mostly Pm users. Why did you decide to be vague about your answer above until I questioned you further? o:

Also I'll still like to hear your thoughts about Alexi, Cad, Heyden, and Trundle o: Thanks! :3"

Don't mind the bottom part since you answered that already about Alexi/Cad/Trundle/Heyden.

I'm leaning more towards town than sus for them rn
I had my small reasons to be a little sus but that vote was on a very minimal whim as everyone else took their vote off Trundle.
May I hear your reasons? :3

Currently with my aunt and uncle so I will read whatever I missed when I get back cx talk to you guys later tonight hopefully!!! (*?v`*) Also luckily I finished and sent in my will huhuhu just in time XD

Also this is wrong. Read what Hayden has been writing. It's pure unfiltered ****. I reminds me of how I played 2 years ago. And I don't make long posts. Never have and probably never will.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have been writing much better.

that's my point though. he's entirely unfiltered as town (e.g trump) and much more quiet as maf (xeno)

Back