• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Those questions were ridiculous though, like asking if mafia can kill, that is the point of the game is to find the scum upon us town. But I wasn't sure if a chat is always assured

read the op, pretty sure in general mafia rules it talks about teams and how mafia all know who each other are / have a QT out of thread to discuss in. gg

- - - Post Merge - - -

he wont
(if he does i'm wotcing him)

how certain are you that Hayden is maf?

I mean if Heyden really isn't trying he is technically playing against his win condition. I doubt Monroe would get very technical on that though.

What time does N1 end? o: My aunt and uncle decided to give my sister and I a surprise visit. They will picking me up so we can spend some time together in about 15-20 mins? I want to try to finish writing my will before they get here if N1 ends tonight ; v ; Thanks! XD (I wish there was a timer for this haha)

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for Heyden I would like to believe he's town. Right now I think he's leaning towards town for me because of entropy. I want to trust entropy's read on him. XD Heyden was also one of the earlier voters on Tom. :3

What time does N1 end? o: My aunt and uncle decided to give my sister and I a surprise visit. They will picking me up so we can spend some time together in about 15-20 mins? I want to try to finish writing my will before they get here if N1 ends tonight ; v ; Thanks! XD (I wish there was a timer for this haha)

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for Heyden I would like to believe he's town. Right now I think he's leaning towards town for me because of entropy. I want to trust entropy's read on him. XD Heyden was also one of the earlier voters on Tom. :3
2 hours 30 mins

Tardis/Cad/Alexi for mafia team. I'm on the fence with Hayden, I think he mafia but wagonomics say he's town and my top town read also state that she thinks he's town. I'll have look at him more.

Almost every game I played with you are almost 100%sure that that person is scum. I don't really like how you are 100%sure because some of the people on the list could be scum.

Almost every game I played with you are almost 100%sure that that person is scum. I don't really like how you are 100%sure because some of the people on the list could be scum.
tardis who's writing this for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also now you're here tardis, what do you think of Alexi and Cadd? If you don't respond on 5 mins I'll think ur Mafia for real.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tardis is also scum because he turned on invisible only for this game :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also now you're here tardis, what do you think of Alexi and Cadd? If you don't respond on 5 mins I'll think ur Mafia for real.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nice catch

@Bingo
I forgot to ask this question for you as well! XD What are your thoughts on Heyden? I'm only asking because I'm curious as to why you voted Heyden instead of Tom after entropy's post o:

@Kevinnn
Same question goes for you Kevinnn :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me explain and no need to rush someone for a answer. First about invisible mode on is because I got tired of people stalking me for doing trades and waiting for me to open my gate for them to drop items in my town for I'm comeing over to their town. Some people like to rush me. And I had it on before I even got my role Pm.

Back