• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

@Kevinnn
Why didn't you take your vote off Trundle when he claimed to be JoAT? o:

I did. The problem was not choosing Tom haha

One person who I know is online and has yet to comment on the n1 deaths is Kevinnn. What I find interesting is you initially town read Jacob x Trundle, went back on that, and now it's pretty much true with the flip as Jacob as green. Might be worth noting to stick to your initial gut when reading people.

What do you make of the kill on Arstotzkan ?
how do you read everyone else atm?

Alexi
ClamEatsCurry
Cory
Cadbberry
Call Me Daniel
Entropy
Bango/Crys i have no idea how to read you istg
Tardis2016
Dolby
Heyden
taesaek
Trundle
Ashtot
Sataric
Ayaya
Kevinnn o..
Wild Blue Yonder
Shiida
Miharu

And I know someone said already, but I think Arstotzkan being killed shows them being on the right track with any reads/points that were posted. They were the last I expected to die as there were others who stood out more imo.

@kevin literally how am I townlean and yet Cory is townread

I did. The problem was not choosing Tom haha

Alexi
ClamEatsCurry
Cory
Cadbberry
Call Me Daniel
Entropy
Bango/Crys i have no idea how to read you istg
Tardis2016
Dolby
Heyden
taesaek
Trundle
Ashtot
Sataric
Ayaya
Kevinnn o..
Wild Blue Yonder
Shiida
Miharu

And I know someone said already, but I think Arstotzkan being killed shows them being on the right track with any reads/points that were posted. They were the last I expected to die as there were others who stood out more imo.

How is trundle not a town read?

@kevin literally how am I townlean and yet Cory is townread

i had him as null at first because i had no idea what to make of you two and him caring less about it. tbh i should've put him half null/townlean, really the only thing that pops up for me is him really wanting Heyden out/to be voted.

??? Could you please state where I was "stirring a couple of pots" and "making long and fairly detailed cases against a bunch of people, most of which seem vague at best." ??? because I haven't made any case at all, I was questioning a lot of people looking for reactions. I didn't vote for Tom because I have my own reasons voting for Kevinnn. I'm leaving it at that.

@ Ayaya - I should have said "long and fairly detailed READS which seem vague at best", not cases. Furthermore, your vote for Kevinnn seems to make more and more sense to me as I read into it more. I'll leave it at that for now but don't think I'm not watching you! Rawr! For some reason, I always have a hard time trusting you; but that seemed to work both ways, at least in the past.

I was told they could in my first few games so I assume they could now. But just incase I will ask,
Can Mafia communicate during this game?

This strike me as a little desperate and honestly I greatly dislike when the host(ess) is in any way being dragged in to answer a question in a situation like this as it makes you seem less scummy by default. Essentially, since you should KNOW the answer to this already if you are Mafia, it's like you are trying to use the host to "confirm" you, clear your name, and take the heat off of you in a subtle way. And if you'd be lying and knew the answer to the question, yet still dared to ask it, you're just begging for a mod-kill. I feel truly uncomfortable with this. Even though Minties herself never responded to the question since players did it for you, it still makes it seem like "Since you didn't know about this basic mechanic, now you MUST be town!" - Ugh.

Jacob was most likely killed for the Trundle links or whatever. Not sure why out of all people Sarasa died, I would've predicted Sarasa or Dolby. Maybe something she said lead them to kill her, or maybe she was killed in order to frame someone? Not sure of the current possibilities, I'll try and sift through her posts and see if I can make of anything.

Jacob was almost certainly killed because in an odd way he soft-claimed to be blue (with the help of Trundle, actually..) very early on in the game, yet was not likely to be one of the primary targets for our doctors. I'm referring to all those talks in which he was "either Mafia or blue". Obviously, the Mafia themselves knew he wasn't with them, so.. His death just screams that someone believed in Trundle's read very strongly (Ashtot?), or that there's a veteran player on the Mafia team that thought it was very possible Jacob held a power role. If Dolby was not inspected by Trundle, I'd be highly suspicious of him now simply because I reckon he'd have gone for Jacob if he was in the scum team, although I must say that he's seeming very town-oriented overall.

I really want everyone's opinion on the composition of the mafia roles- do you think they are all in play or not? which ones do you think are and are not?

I believe that 5 Mafia to 17 town makes much more sense than 4 Mafia to 18 town. However, the regular Mafia Goon is the only role in the entire game that doesn't have a specific name, instead just being an "abnormal titan". That leads me to believe it was designed that way so that there can be multiple of them. Probably 2 of those.

@miharu that's pretty good for your first game reads!

this is kind of a stretch but I'm townlocking miharu

Likewise. Miharu's definitely doing a good job. I'm really impressed.

Will check in again later, as I only skimmed some of the posts for now. Have to get some breakfast.

@sataric which mafia prs do you think are in play?

@sataric which mafia prs do you think are in play?

Depends on how many power-roles town has which can kill. (Jack + Vigs.) If we have multiple, then I assume there's a big chance for that Mafia Doctor to be included. Otherwise, I think it's the Roleblocker instead. Godfather is almost a given in any Mafia game and maybe someone more familiar with the Attack on Titan theme can confirm to me if the character "Annie Leonhart" is basically a must-have in the story or not? But I assume it's definitely in there. Strongman has already been confirmed and taken care of!

It's entirely possible that there is no Jack at all and that it's the Godfather's safeclaim, but we'll see. Trundle is not cleared in my eyes but until his claim is challenged or seems more unlikely to be true, I do not want to push it too far. However, it's so odd to me that he'd use the inspection N1 AFTER having outed his role, since his time may be limited and the other powers are oftentimes better. That said, there was a Mafia already lynched, tons of town left that one could accidentally hit with the shot, and healing himself may not have been wise since he was one of the most likely targets for our doctors, so.. Hmm..

Okay, my views have changed drastically on a lot of people basing off on last nights kills and interactions between the dead the alive;
Alexi
ClamEatsCurry
Cory
Cadbberry
Call Me Daniel
Entropy
Crys
Tardis2016
Dolby
Heyden
taesaek
Trundle
Ashtot
Sataric
Ayaya
Kevinnn
Wild Blue Yonder
Shiida
Miharu

You actually gonna try now? If you do I'll lay off you for a bit.

Depends on how many power-roles town has which can kill. (Jack + Vigs.) If we have multiple, then I assume there's a big chance for that Mafia Doctor to be included. Otherwise, I think it's the Roleblocker instead. Godfather is almost a given in any Mafia game and maybe someone more familiar with the Attack on Titan theme can confirm to me if the character "Annie Leonhart" is basically a must-have in the story or not? But I assume it's definitely in there. Strongman has already been confirmed and taken care of!

It's entirely possible that there is no Jack at all and that it's the Godfather's safeclaim, but we'll see. Trundle is not cleared in my eyes but until his claim is challenged or seems more unlikely to be true, I do not want to push it too far. However, it's so odd to me that he'd use the inspection N1 AFTER having outed his role, since his time may be limited and the other powers are oftentimes better. That said, there was a Mafia already lynched, tons of town left that one could accidentally hit with the shot, and healing himself may not have been wise since he was one of the most likely targets for our doctors, so.. Hmm..

but don't you think that if there was a roleblocker then trundle would not have received an inspection result?

why would godfather (or any other mafia) throw strongman under the bus? I've almost entirely ruled that out because it's really not optimal

You actually gonna try now? If you do I'll lay off you for a bit.
well i did say i dont try until day 2 uwu
usually spares me over night 1 and i dont like making accusations a lot of the time without a source or base
but i still want a cad/tardis lynch

but don't you think that if there was a roleblocker then trundle would not have received an inspection result?

why would godfather (or any other mafia) throw strongman under the bus? I've almost entirely ruled that out because it's really not optimal

But did he really, though? Trundle was pushing for Jacob. Not for Tom. And in the end he voted for Heyden as well. I wouldn't say that he exactly threw their Strongman under the bus with those moves, if he'd be scum. I'm just naturally skeptical and suspicious of him I think. I'm not saying it's likely that Trundle is bluffing, just that he's the kind of player who would dare to make a strong claim like that if he needed to.

Have we not considered the fact that mafia didn't roleblock on purpose to make trundle look bad?
And especially given one of tardis' comments that said he knew why trundle wasn't roleblocked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That probably means most of the people trundle was sus of arent mafia so mafia felt safe to not rb knowing that he wouldn't inspect anyone on the team.

Honestly in a game this size, a JoaT would be very likely since the PR list is looking a little empty on variety. Trundlr hasn't had any CC's, so either he reslly is the JoaT OR the real JoaT has decided not to out for their benefit of living, but that's highly unlikely. Now that I think of it, 1 of each power role (maybe a 2nd vig) could line up to seem balanced. TBH I don't think it's worth wasting time and reads on Trundle, but he definitely is not 100% clear.

In the process of making reads now that I'm home. It's going to take a while because I'm tired.

As for Trundle, he claimed because he was about to be lynched and caused Tom, the mafia strongman, to be lynched instead. If he is scumbuddies with Tom, I think he'd let himself get lynched to keep the Strongman alive. As such, he is definitely not scum.

For the mafia RB, isn't it possible that they RBed a VT thinking that they're a PR? They seemed to make that mistake when they killed Jacob since Trundle mentioned he might be blue. I'm guessing the same for Kat since she's not as active as usual, so they probably thought she's PR too.

2 townies ok thats fine, sort of wish Jacob lived bc i trusted him but ok

I like how you completely disregard the deaths and pass it off as "Whatever they're just townies"

I have a few things I wanna say about what's happened in the game so far

Night 1 deaths
Jacob & Kat are really odd deaths to me, especially since I wrote them as scumreads in my will. I'm gonna share my theories on why they were possibly killed.

Jacob- The more surprising deaths of the two. His will doesn't leave much so I'm going off of his last reads post.
Just got home and read all the way back. Missed about 100 posts, but within those posts you can tell people want to go with their gut, but keep on changing it, which is fairly odd for some people (talking about you Cory.)

We have about 1 hour and 30 minutes I believe, which is probably enough time to get our thoughts in order (I've seen it be done with 10)

In the midst of my reading back, I found only a couple posts interesting that no one has already commented on. Of those posts, this one stuck out to me most:

To me this post seemed completely unwarranted, if I recall correctly this was against Heyden(?) and he really didn't mention voting for you at all.
I personally have played as scum about 50% of the the games I played, and in almost all of those, I have used the same "vote for me if you want" line.
Now I don't know if that's a general scummy line, of if it's just me, but this isn't the only post this game that Cory gave that made me feel a little uncertain about him. Definitely a feeling that I've not gotten in any other game we've been in together.

Here is my updated list as subject to change.:

Entropy
Call Me Daniel
Shiida
Tom
Tardis
Taesaek
Cory
Heyden
Cadbbury
WildBlueYonder
Sataric

For some reason I can't get a read on Alexi.
Everyone else is nulled.

He scumread Tom(Scum),Cory,Heyden,Cad,Yonder, and I. From these suspects, I'm thinking Heyden didn't kill him, reason being that he is suspicious to almost everyone and I believe there are more threating people then Jacob to Heyden. I'm thinking if he was killed from being a threat, it would be from Cory,Cad, or Yonder. I wouldn't also put it behind scum to kill him to pin it on me since we had a clashing before.

But what I think happened was he was bluesnipped. Like Trundle so "generously" pointed out to everyone, his change in meta was weird. It's highly possibly that scum also noticed this and thought he was blue, and killed him.

Overall not a lot to go off of on his death.

Arstotzkan- From her will, her scumleans are Tardis,Jacob,Heyden, and I. She also told us to watch out for Alexi and Cad. Interesting to note that both deaths are suspcious of Cad, Heyden, and I(Yeah I know this will be used against me). Honestly, Kat was probably killed out of either meta or out of being suspicious of these people. Something I found interesting was that she pushed and wrote Tae as a good lynch, but didn't mention him in her will. But since no one was aware of her will beforehand, its also a possibilty she was killed out of Tae suspicion.
Damn it why didn't I come on until now I've got no time to make any educated opinions and everything's just kinda swirling in my head.

I honestly would be ok with a Tae lynch. One of the few things that stuck out to me while I hung out here was when I called myself out for being scummy, Tae said I screamed Jester. When I told him there is no Jesters, he was just kinda like "oh" and didn't pursue it any further. If he thought I was acting suspicious, why didn't he go after me more?

Also I heavily Town read entropy so considering I need to digest I'm 100% ok with sheeping her. So I'm cool with a Tom or Tae lynch at this point.

Jacob's awkward posting at the beginning still rubbed me the wrong way but I'm honestly not sure about him vs Trundle at this point b/c I didn't factor in Trundle's meta at the time. I'd rather leave that debate to discuss over tomorrow.

That's what I have to say about the N1 deaths.

Thoughts for Day 2
Looking into Jacob and Kat's scum list would be a good thing. More thinking that one of the scum are Heyden, Cad, or Tae.

For anyone that plans on using the fact that I didn't vote Tom against me, remember I was asleep(Anyone there on Discord when I said I would go to bed since Day ended at midnight for me could back me up) before Aiden's claim and before Tom's case was brought up. I understand that I'm on a few people's scumlists, and that's okay as long as it's a reasonable suspicion I can defend. For Tom's vote, I was literally alseep so using that against me or anyone else that was offline would be pretty unfair imo.

For anyone suspcious of Aiden/Bingo for his claim, don't spend your time on him today. There's really no telling if his claim is true or not for now. Lying about a JoaT claim would show in due time, so I'd say leave him be so he can prove to us he is a Jack.

@Shiida: Since you claimed VT, what is your role name? Just wanted to know.

That's all I wanna say for now, I had a wedding today so I'll be AFK. I'll post my scum reads later in day. But here's what everyone should look into for starting Day 2.

Is there a reason for Call me Daniel barely saying anything this game or no? I'm surprised most people haven't mentioned it but he's kind of just slipping by and gets pointed out once in a while without resolve.

Back