• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

this is kind of a shot int he dark but if you think the maf team is pretty weak, can i ask how everyone feels about cad?
she didn't swing her vote, jacob pushed her a **** ton D1, and if mafia is inexperienced than i find it highly likely that cad might be potential maf.

Godfather applies to 1 KP instead of the usual 0.5 in this game.

@Minties, okay thanks for clearing that up, was anyone hit or roleblocked?

Please do not answer the second part to Hayden's question. That's admitting to being a blue role if you were

I would really like a Cadberry/Tardis push for today, maybe even a lynch for one of the two but we'll see how this goes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please do not answer the second part to Hayden's question. That's admitting to being a blue role if you were
oh f*** my bad

this is kind of a shot int he dark but if you think the maf team is pretty weak, can i ask how everyone feels about cad?
she didn't swing her vote, jacob pushed her a **** ton D1, and if mafia is inexperienced than i find it highly likely that cad might be potential maf.

I feel that Cadbberry being scum is highly likely and I also feel like they are filtering themselves a lot more than last game

I wouldn't say weak, I feel like they wanted their kills to go through so they might've targeted unlikely doc saves. So maybe precautious

I feel that Cadbberry being scum is highly likely and I also feel like they are filtering themselves a lot more than last game

idk cad doesn't sound like her usual self in this game. and i can't pinpoint why.

I was pushing for a Jacob vote, he didn't really push me.

Still doesn't explain why Trundle wasn't blocked

that's the only reason on sus of trundle's claim, bc he wasn't RB'd at all... like... either mafia is dumb or something aint right.

mistake on my part, wasn't thinking properly

I sort of understand what you mean, she usually tends to target the less stronger players I guess? Not sure how to outline it

it's not her tone it's her wording maybe, or her sentence structure. something seems off.
maybe dolby was on point with the "filtering" herself thing.

@cad what are your views on the kills from last night?
where do you stand? are you sus of anyone?

Hey everyone, I apologize for the lack of posting. I've had a terrible week and haven't had motivation to do much of anything lately...that said I'll try and give my thoughts on the night kills.

First of all I have a couple questions since I still don't think I fully understand, but how exactly is KP calculated? I know it's number of mafia/2 rounded up but it sounds like to me that if the Godfather exists they get an extra KP there alone? So like does a team of 4 mafia with a GF alive get a KP of 3 or 2? I don't think I fully understand how KP works yet.

As for what I think of the night kills:
Kat: This feels like such an off base kill. Like, I think the mafia killed Kat to throw us off our trail. Kat hadn't really done much this game, even in her own opinion, so the fact that she was killed makes me think it was more of a diversion kill. In her will Kat says her sus reads are Daniel, Heyden, Jacob and Tardis. We now know that Jacob was confirmed town, but I'm keeping these other three in mind.

Jacob: This feels like a frame kill to me and actually makes me town read Trundle more. I was a bit unsure when I made my brief reads list but this kill and his JoAT claim, which I believe, make me town read Trundle now. The question then is, who would want to frame Trundle for killing Jacob at night? I have a feeling one of the people who pushed for a Trundle lynch hides scum in the mix.

One of the people who called Trundle scum and even had a vote on him at the end of Day 1 was Tardis, who was also one of Kat's sus reads. While I started to town read Tardis, I'm going to go back and look at his posts again to see if my viewpoint changes again.

I hope this is somewhat contributive. When I start to not feel like **** I promise I'll do my best to be a much more active poster.

In this certain game, the Godfather apparently accounts for 1 KP. The rest are 0.5 KP.
If there were 4 scum include a godfather, it would total up to 2.5 and round up to 3 KP

- - - Post Merge - - -

including a godfather*

mmmm I actually don't think it's ashton I think it's alexi

In this certain game, the Godfather apparently accounts for 1 KP. The rest are 0.5 KP.
If there were 4 scum include a godfather, it would total up to 2.5 and round up to 3 KP

- - - Post Merge - - -

including a godfather*
Okay, thank you for clarifying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

including a godfather*

Host correction - initial game description in the sign up thread stated that the godfather would count for 1 KP. This has since been corrected. Please reread the updated role descriptions if there's any confusion.

Back