• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Why do you doubt it?

imo it all depends what other roles are in play to balance it out. the op states they are only 1-shot, so it's definitely possible.
I just can't say I have seen two vigs in play, maybe I just don't remember, so it's just from my plays. If the roles balance then maybe it can be 2 vigs

nice 180 cad. "no i highly doubt it."

'tardis is lying omg '

"actually it's possible"

I couldn't think of a game and I said it is Possible but I doubted it, if we have two claiming vig and its happened before it can happen again, what do you want me to say about it, he must be lying because we don't have proof of shot?

regardless, we aren't lynching tardis here, that would be silly

Is there some kind of resource that explains things like how multiple mafia nightkills work and interact with doctors, and what kind of fakeclaim/setup information the mafia receive?

I really don't know how to evaluate a lot of the discussion that's happened today (idk how I'm supposed to read any intent into arguments that may as well be happening in a foreign language) and it's pretty frustrating.

shutterstock_74421586.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

HOLY **** WRONG THREAD IM SO SORRY
oml

Actually, looking through Minties past games hosting, I believe that it is possible that both Tardis and Tae are legit vigs, given my thoughts on the other town pr amounts (which I'd honestly prefer not to shar)

Actually, looking through Minties past games hosting, I believe that it is possible that both Tardis and Tae are legit vigs, given my thoughts on the other town pr amounts (which I'd honestly prefer not to shar)

well i don't plan to shoot tardis anyway, so thats a good thing.

Back