• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

guys don't tell tardis who to shoot.
The mafia doctor could protect them

inb4 Daniel is mafia doc

That would be pretty hilarious. I'm sending in my vote for him now - Tardis can be dealt with tomorrow if they fail to prove their innocence somehow. I am not quite as convinced as you are that there isn't a roleblocker though; It doesn't seem LIKELY but it's still very possible. They might simply have blocked a person they thought were blue last night, and ended up being wrong.

I'd still like for Daniel to claim before the time is up.

Okay now that we're lynching Daniel I guess he should claim
inb4 blue

- - - Post Merge - - -

Clam, I'd still like to see your case on Tardis

And then what.

I highly doubt that they are both town. One of those would have to be a safe claim ? Then it's just back to having no clue which one to vote for.

If tardis really is vig, then I think it's best if we don't tell him who to shoot? to be honest idfk anymore.

That would be pretty hilarious. I'm sending in my vote for him now - Tardis can be dealt with tomorrow if they fail to prove their innocence somehow. I am not quite as convinced as you are that there isn't a roleblocker though; It doesn't seem LIKELY but it's still very possible. They might simply have blocked a person they thought were blue last night, and ended up being wrong.

I'd still like for Daniel to claim before the time is up.

In b4 Daniel claims your role

everyone's just repeating Dolby to seem ~pro town~

I am going to vote Daniel, his filler posts are unusual and his reads list has me confused, quite a few null that was never changed in his later reads which looks sus.

do you think theres possiby two vig's in play?

- - - Post Merge - - -

like whats the chances that minties put both vig's in play?

i've never been in a game w/ two vig's possibilities before so it trips me out.

do you think theres possiby two vig's in play?

- - - Post Merge - - -

like whats the chances that minties put both vig's in play?

I'm leaning towards no because it doesn't seem like there's a roleblocker so that would seem town sided

shutterstock_74421586.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

HOLY **** WRONG THREAD IM SO SORRY

Back