• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

... but??

okay wow. regardless. switching my vote to daniel.

The reason why I didn't shoot Cad was I wanted to see her post more and show that she isn't mafia but I'm still don't see that. My reads is still comeing up. Still working on it.

... but??

okay wow. regardless. switching my vote to daniel.

The reason why I didn't shoot Cad was I wanted to see her post more and show that she isn't mafia but I'm still don't see that. My reads is still comeing up. Still working on it.

Vigilante is a fairly common safe-claim given to Mafia and I have a hard time believing it, but if you guys prefer we could start with lynching Daniel - It might be a safer choice for today, and Tardis could then prove themselves by shooting a target that we've agreed to. I would suggest Ayaya.

Who's the other resort if, as Alexi/Cad explained, Ayaya can get a replacement?

Lol you guys are good at making the blues out

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why doesn't anyone just sheep me

Are we believing tardis?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If tardis were really vig would he need to keep pushing a cad lynch like he has been doing?

tardis will be confirmed mafia if he doesn't kill who were telling him to target

Actually come to think of it, protection would be bad for the mafia if Tardis actually is vig. They'd have to confirm as protected, and this "protected" person, who would be unlikely to be protected by a town doctor, would have to explain why after Tardis says who he shot. Or they could stay quiet and have Tardis be killed, then lynched the next day. Alternatively, we could just have Tardis shoot at people who we consider generally suspicious. Mafia could still frame both Tardis and his shot as scum by protecting Tardis's stated shot. This is all assuming Tardis is actually vig of course

- - - Post Merge - - -

and then either way we have confirmed maf: who tardis says he shoots or tardis

What I'm saying in what I just posted is that Tardis could be shooting town and they could protect that town to frame both Tardis and his shot

Actually come to think of it, protection would be bad for the mafia if Tardis actually is vig. They'd have to confirm as protected, and this "protected" person, who would be unlikely to be protected by a town doctor, would have to explain why after Tardis says who he shot. Or they could stay quiet and have Tardis be killed, then lynched the next day. Alternatively, we could just have Tardis shoot at people who we consider generally suspicious. Mafia could still frame both Tardis and his shot as scum by protecting Tardis's stated shot. This is all assuming Tardis is actually vig of course

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I'm saying in what I just posted is that Tardis could be shooting town and they could protect that town to frame both Tardis and his shot

lol that would be ridiculous, they only have two kp so they just throw one away? it would take like two weeks for them to win

lol that would be ridiculous, they only have two kp so they just throw one away? it would take like two weeks for them to win

No, what I'm saying is that if Tardis is vig, mafia could protect a target he states that he will be shooting, and if that target is town, then both are effectively framed. This only applies if Tardis is actually the vig though, not if he's mafia

Tardis shot should go through unless it's at doc who self protects or Mafia blocks tardis, and the person being blocked has a chance to be lybched next day.

I sheeped natalie </3

Still, I don't think that Tardis should state who the shot is until two minutes before the Day Post.

No, what I'm saying is that if Tardis is vig, mafia could protect a target he states that he will be shooting, and if that target is town, then both are effectively framed. This only applies if Tardis is actually the vig though, not if he's mafia

even if they did that and we mislynch twice it would still be 4 maf v 10 town lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still, I don't think that Tardis should state who the shot is until two minutes before the Day Post.

ohhh you're definitely right, that would prevent that confusion

- - - Post Merge - - -

inb4 Daniel is mafia doc

even if they did that and we mislynch twice it would still be 4 maf v 10 town lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

ohhh you're definitely right, that would prevent that confusion

- - - Post Merge - - -

inb4 Daniel is mafia doc

Heck, in all honesty he wouldn't even need to state it because we'd know from the kill amounts the next day

Okay now that we're lynching Daniel I guess he should claim
inb4 blue

- - - Post Merge - - -

Clam, I'd still like to see your case on Tardis

Back