• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Since Trump was the last major game I played, I guess I'll just copy that RQS here.

1. What is your timezone?
2. How do you react under pressure?
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
4. What are you going to be known to do this game?
1) EST
2) Hm, depends on the situation I think. I'd generally say I do pretty well though.
3) Mafia's fun. Haven't gotten it in a while smh :(
4) I've got some ideas that I wanted to try out this game, so probably for those. Curious to see how they'll work out.

Starting with what I said for four, I propose we do something called Cop Cover. After we've had a night phase, we all claim a cop result we got on someone. Yes, we'd all be lying but the Cop, but that way if the Cop dies and never reveals, we know what their inspects are.

1. What is your timezone? Pacific
2. How do you react under pressure? I'm not really sure, but I'll start acting nervous and maybe slip up?
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Town
4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Not sure.
Slip up over what? :v

Also agreed that Tae's answer was a bit odd.

@Jacob So you said you were confident in CMD being scum, right? What's your opinion of Trundle tunneling you?

Sorry for using the same RQS, it's just the only one I've answered and no one had posted one, so I posted that one.
Really? What about my RQS in Azurriland? Was there a reason you chose this one over that one?

People in the TBT Discord are starting to know each other very well. This includes knowing play styles very well. It is a better idea for them to act apathetic or passive in the game rather than to try to appear town where they will surely fail, just like what happened with Jacob.

Also, to elaborate on why Jacob is mafia, here is my short form case:
- When Jacob is mafia, he puts an extra amount of thought and care into his posts to appear pro-town. He has admitted this to me in PM. Last time he was mafia, after I was killed off, I PMed him because it was just so obvious. That same posting style is present here.
- When Jacob is town, his posts are generally shorter, less focused. Even if you look at the last line of his latest post, you get this:

The fact that he took the time out to even put meta & gut feeling in quotation marks goes to show he was thinking pretty hard about what he was saying as he was writing it. I'm voting for Jacob.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Cory might be scum but I have to look at it more.

hm, please do tell how i might be scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know yet I haven't read anything over enough
Also I could be wrong on Jacob but I mean if I am I know the case that I am... I just don't want to spell it out.
What does this even mean?

Actually I just looked at Xenoblade vs Tarot and your Xenoblade posts are more care free, less serious, while your Tarot posts are more formed and thought through. It is very apparent that you are mafia right now.

very wishy-washy

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Kat, better idea... how about no one claims cop

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait nvm

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk that may work

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait the cop could just put it in their will

@Jacob So you said you were confident in CMD being scum, right? What's your opinion of Trundle tunneling you?

I wouldn't say I am confident that Daniel is scum, he is just an early scum lean I have. As always, I am not confident in my reads until at least one person dies, when I can analyze interactions.

As for Trundle I am not really sure. He somehow doesn't strike me as mafia tho. Cautious yes, but I thought he usually doesn't post this much or try to start any lynches Day 1. I would probably null him if I made a color coded list.

Kinda interested in what Alexi was getting onto about Ashton with the bandwagon. I've personally never seen Trundle and Ashtot on the same scum team so I don't know how they interact, but it's probably something that can be looked into later on.

Cory you little **** I got that idea off of MU.
Forgot about wills though, so yeah. NVM what I said lmao

That being said, jesus christ Jacob your posts sound robotic and devoid of emotion. I've never gotten that impression from you before. Is there any reason for the change?

very wishy-washy

I'm not sure how that's wishy-washy. He gave examples of why he thinks what he thinks.

To add on to the Trundle conversation, it is true that he often holds back until around day 2 for reads and accusations and such, but he's gone ham in past games as Town as well. It's generally quite easy to tell if Trundle is scum and I think it will be obvious by day 3 if not before then.

hm, please do tell how i might be scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

What does this even mean?

very wishy-washy

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Kat, better idea... how about no one claims cop

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait nvm

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk that may work

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait the cop could just put it in their will

The only uncertainty that really comes is that it's slightly possible that he is a blue role. He's either blue or mafia. But I'm quite certain he is mafia.

So for what it's worth, I did a tone analysis on Jacob's post, and apparently it came out 95% tentative, 53% analytical, and 0% confidant.
VXlUULo.png

So lmao.

@Cory Have you ever played a Micro on MU?

So for what it's worth, I did a tone analysis on Jacob's post, and apparently it came out 95% tentative, 53% analytical, and 0% confidant.
VXlUULo.png

So lmao.

@Cory Have you ever played a Micro on MU?

How reliable is that scanner thing?

[Kat, sidenote] idk how seriously you should be taking that thing, especially considering it kinda contradicted what you said here:

your posts sound robotic and devoid of emotion.

"Emotional Range: 0.99"

I've never gotten that impression from you before. Is there any reason for the change?
New playing style I suppose. Also I normally never use proper grammar so that probably has something to do with it..

The only uncertainty that really comes is that it's slightly possible that he is a blue role. He's either blue or mafia. But I'm quite certain he is mafia.

Why would you say that dingbat

That's exactly why I said a few posts ago that I didn't want to SPELL IT OUT but Cory was like "wat i dun get it"

/headdesk

Could've just not said anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that site seems interesting though. Gonna try it out rn

Trundle your sentence made no sense. I wouldn't have asked if it made sense

- - - Post Merge - - -

And no Kat I haven't.

[Kat, sidenote] idk how seriously you should be taking that thing, especially considering it kinda contradicted what you said here:

"Emotional Range: 0.99"

New playing style I suppose. Also I normally never use proper grammar so that probably has something to do with it..
Yeah ik lol. I think it picks up on using "I" as showing personal emotion and you used "I" in pretty much every sentence besides one.

Back