• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

The OP made it sound like there were two night lives/night immunity too, which is why I asked.

everyone's changing their user i started a trend xd

does it really matter who he shot at ? I mean he was role blocked so not like his target can confirm. at least it's refunded.

Also trundle I am not saying you aren't JoAT. I'm more inclined to think we don't have two vigs but like I said could be possible.

Tae might have lied, his 'shot overlapping' could all be BS and it was actually just mafia KP but I want to trust him.

don't tell who you shot at cuz then mafia doc will save them silly

Alexi, who do you think the remaining 4 scum are?

Cad, Sataric, Curry, and really I'm lost on there being two vigs. I wanna say I believe Tae's claim but he had barely any sus on him so why would he try to cc Tardis.. not even cc, idk not trust his claim I guess.
And it does make sense he could've claimed to shoot ashtot but also be part of maf team knowing ashtot was gonna die.

really both null on those two atm. but Cad/Sataric/Curry are my most confident guesses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

how are you so sure there's 4 remaining?

Based on Minties last game it would only seem balanced. What are your thoughts on Ayaya/Oath?

Another null really, my reads haven't changed too much from my will. I don't know how someone can replace in a game like an hour before day deadline and already have their vote placed. then again Daniel was drinking & mafia and "slipped" so really it's hard to base anything off who voted for him within that hour.

This game is too much. I'm just sticking to what I know and that is that oath is scum.

does it really matter who he shot at ? I mean he was role blocked so not like his target can confirm. at least it's refunded.

Also trundle I am not saying you aren't JoAT. I'm more inclined to think we don't have two vigs but like I said could be possible.

I shot at you

Back