• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

OK. So we have Kuma: no reason, ACE: no reason, and BBG: question.

Anyone else you can think of?

That's right. Do you remember why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh right. Mentioning Amish. :p

That's right. Do you remember why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh right. Mentioning Amish. :p

Uh...
Can't remember the reason :/
Thoigh it wouldn't take long to re read through and find out

Actually, I thought it was more because Hikari said something like "I'm glad everyone's forgotten about me"
which could mean s/he's (sorry idk) a mafia and can kill more people tomorrow if s/he's forgotten about??

ACE said:
Yeah, but there's probably a large number of townies.

At least figure something out about me before voting.

Implying there's something bad to figure out about you.
You may or may not have just given yourself up :L

#Yolo

Jubs you shouldn't try to start a riot, might make you look suspicious.
hmm..

I hope Jubs is right. C'mon guys, BBG isn't stupid.

People are voting for ACE under influence, I'd say. {: The person who started the movement against ACE is dangerous. I'm calling it out now. Xoxoxo to the world

OK. So we have Kuma: no reason, ACE: no reason, and BBG: question.

She voted ACE in the official voting thread. Obviously subject to change, but yeah.
Don't forget the Mafia know who eachother are.

iLoveYou

- - - Post Merge - - -

Justin & Mary, in cahoots or not? Discuss. {:

Going out on a limb here but i've been thinking that there might be a few users out there incriminating would-be-mobster ace who is in fact their own fellow mafia affiliate. If ace goes down then where does that leave us? Majority will be thinking that the users who voted him out are probable townies. Could all be happening right now while they are sitting out behind the line of fire plotting their next crime.

100% wrong? most definitely, just keeping the discussion goin' in the early days

In cahoots with Justin? Heck to the no, mods are scary. I'm afraid he'd ban me. Honestly, I'm so scared of that that I try to avoid posting when he's around. :-/

You know we love you. ^.^

Sadly, when lynched by paranoid villagers, not even love can save you.

You know we love you. ^.^

Sadly, when lynched by paranoid villagers, not even love can save you.

Well right now, it looks like ACE will be lynched, so BBG could be safe.

Back