• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

I was dumb to do something that would just raise suspicion on the first day DX

I do agree that many people voted ACE due to Jubs. Really, the mafia know who each other are so I don't see anyone else voting for another person to defend that person.

I'm just going to laugh whenever I'm lynched and you find out how dumb it was to do so.

Yes that's a hint, but at this point I don't care since I'm going to die anyway.

I wasn't trying to be bitter. I was trying to defend my position with a hint.

Eh, never mind

I'm just going to laugh whenever I'm lynched and you find out how dumb it was to do so.

Yes that's a hint, but at this point I don't care since I'm going to die anyway.

Who were you directing that to? So the Innocents will find how dumb it was, or the Mafia will find how dumb it was?

Oh, OK. I was about to become SUPER HYPER suspicious but I still don't see anything suspicious about ACE.

Oh good; i didnt miss out on this or anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh good; i didnt miss out on this or anything. hey uvu

I wasn't trying to be bitter. I was trying to defend my position with a hint.

Defending yourself, and perhaps getting people to change their votes for you to keep it? xP
Meh. I think if you really didn't care, you mightn't have posted at all anyway. Seeing as you did, it could leave someone to believe you're trying to get votes changed owo

(also please don't take it personally this is just in the game lol)

I changed my vote. As much as I didn't like to choose on the first day, there were a lot of certain suspicions that led to my decision.

It's because I'm starting to agree with what everyone is saying now. If anything ACE has been posting weird things.

Also VillageDweller, you're one of the primary reasons why I changed my vote so I wouldn't be talking XD

Last edited:
I think that ACE postingthis:

And the posts after that made people more suspicious of him, not less suspicious...
Just judging by the face that a few people then chanced their vote to him

I actually have a theory on what ACE could be. He says that we will be dumb to find out, rendering the fact that he is bad. Due to game theory, suspicions are usually raised by instinct and cause the player to make suggestions about one another. This means that i suggest that ACE may be a good player, and so that we will feel dumb if he died. I don't want to say what role I think he is in due to a bunch of Itoldyouso's but this is my theory.

Last edited:
I actually have a theory on what ACE could be. He says that we will be dumb to find out, rendering the fact that he is bad. Due to game theory, suspicions are usually raised by instinct and cause the player to make suggestions about one another. This means that i suggest that ACE may be a good player, and so that we will feel dumb if he died. I don't want to say what role I think he is in due to a bunch of Itoldyouso's but this is my theory.

STOP EDITING YOUR POSTS. LAST WARNING.

Sorry, I keep forgetting since I want to correct simple errors. I'll stop editing from now on.

Back