• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

I actually have a theory on what ACE could be. He says that we will be dumb to find out, rendering the fact that he is bad. Due to game theory, suspicions are usually raised by instinct and cause the player to make suggestions about one another. This means that i suggest that ACE may be a good player, and so that we will feel dumb if he died. I don't want to say what role I think he is in due to a bunch of Itoldyouso's but this is my theory.

i thought it was obvious that was what he was implying lol
he wouldn't laugh if we were doing the right thing by killing a mafia
regardless i just think he wants us to think that so votes will change off of him and go to someone else. if he's a mafia player this would be good for him, and a mafia player would not be killed off.
or maybe he didn't think that far lol
we'll find out tonight wooo

Crying! You tell them Sir Carlos!

The big blue text made me light-headed XP

I can't wait for Night Phase, this has been a really intense game. I didn't know so much things could happen in one forum game, thanks KarlaKGB for creating this game and letting people enjoy it :) I appreciate it a lot.

BBG, when I would play this at camp, we would only have one mafia, one doctor/angel, and one detective. Nothing else, the rest were townspeople. It is intense, but I'm not used to playing on such a large scale, making it that much more crazy.

There is still hope! People can still change their votes.

If they want to anyway.

There are people that see me as a big can of hope... And there are others that want me eliminated.

(What movie is that referencing?)

so if theres a tie between votes who dies?? the person who reached x amount of votes first? or second?

Back