• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Yeah, I just can't read, sorry.

The reason I would choose AndyB was his great continual leadership and great thinking throughout the game. He thought everything through quite well.
Lauren, in my opinion, did as well, and was a good well-rounded player.

Andy didn't really stop and consult with town.

He was all, "This is who I am voting for, and these are the reasons."

I feel a mayor should vote only after consulting with the rest of the town. They should not be so quick to rush into voting even if they have confidence in their own theories.

And let's stop and think that maybe the people we are discussing for mayorship don't even want to be mayor.

I'm going to hold off on ay decisions until I see some post on day 1... (I mean, we don't even have our roles yet!) However if we are basing this between last game's players, we need someone who can strongly back up their points and is unbiased against other players. Needless to say, we have three days to hear what people think of the candidates, but the actual voting won't go down until the first day. A lot can change by then.

Oh, definitely. I am not going to make any definite decisions until I've seen some posts. I need to give things quite a bit of thought and thorough reading. I was just stating that those people, if town, would make good mayors.

Well, everyone need to think of a strategy for incase they are mafia or townie.
This game is a game of secret and trying to hide it while convincing others to thinking you are innocent.

I think the point Trundle is making is that it's kind of pointless to make any plans right now because nobody knows what roles they are going to have. Which I agree with.
You don't have any grounds to suspect anyone until the game starts and people are posting.

Whether they read it or not, mayors cannot die as long as there's a bodyguard so the mayor couldn't bomb themselves. Even if they could, I don't think anyone is dumb enough to kill themselves when they have a strong role.

Woooooah, how in the hell does this thread have 19 pages already?

Anyway, guess I'll claim my spot! This game should be fun. And yes, I agree, we shouldn't be deciding anything right now. You don't even know what your own role is!

Ok you're all so sweet to not bring me up

To further support Superpenguin's point .. I got modkilled on Night One, as a Vigilante. I edited out information to protect someone. Got myself removed from the game , aka killed.

So there's me on that list.

Last edited:
Ok you're all so sweet to not bring me up .. But I did it to myself.

To further support Superpenguin's point .. I got modkilled on Night One, as a Vigilante. I edited out information to protect someone. Got myself removed from the game , aka killed.

It was for the greater good.

Ok you're all so sweet to not bring me up .. But I did it to myself.

It was for the greater good.

Yeah, you edited to save Andy, and he proved to be a huge asset to town. Good on you!

She also edited to get modkilled so her shot on Justin wouldn't go through, and he proved to be a huge asset to town.

Why are you so not into it? If you are uncooperative, you'll be suspected. That's like saying you're going to play at a sports championship and not having a plan.

No one even has their roles yet though.

Back