• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Slight change to Vigilante-Mafia interactions. If a Vigilante shoots a Mafia player who is shooting them back, both players will now die.

Previously, the Mafioso would survive.
Wow. So the Mafia will be a lot easier to get rid of this season? Also, the roles sound good. Just hope I don't end up with Miller. Dx

How many mafia will there be this time around? I don't need exact role numbers.

How many mafia will there be this time around? I don't need exact role numbers.

I don't think Karla will answer that, but from my guess there will be 25 town players and 10 mafia players this time to make it more interesting. That ratio would also make sense now that vig and mafia both die if they shoot each other. That's just my guess though.

I don't think Karla will answer that, but from my guess there will be 25 town players and 10 mafia players this time to make it more interesting. That ratio would also make sense now that vig and mafia both die if they shoot each other. That's just my guess though.

I'm going to politely ask you to think before you post.

There will be 7 Mafia. The Mafia-Vig change will have minimal impact, as it is very rare that a Mafioso and Vig will shoot each other.

Last edited:
Another change: Sheriff can now Incarcerate during any phase. Before, they could only Incarcerate during Night. An Incarceration begins on with the next Day/Night, and lasts for a full cycle.

Last edited:
I'm going to politely ask you to think before you post.

There will be 7 Mafia. The Mafia-Vig change will have minimal impact, as it is very rare that a Mafioso and Vig will shoot each other.

Can you PM me what's wrong with my posts please?

Back on-topic: Who are you guys leaning towards for mayor? Thinking back there's been AndyB, Gallows, Justin, Gandalf, and others that I can't remember that were mentioned.

EDIT: And Iloveyou was mentioned.

Last edited:
Can you PM me what's wrong with my posts please?

Back on-topic: Who are you guys leaning towards for mayor? Thinking back there's been AndyB, Gallows, Justin, Gandalf, and others that I can't remember that were mentioned.

EDIT: And Iloveyou was mentioned.

I think I might vote 3DSfan145 for mayor

But really, AndyB seems like a great choice for me. Lauren would be my second choice.

EDIT: Lauren isn't even in the game (unless I can't read)

Last edited:
Lauren is playing.

Yeah, I just can't read, sorry.

The reason I would choose AndyB was his great continual leadership and great thinking throughout the game. He thought everything through quite well.
Lauren, in my opinion, did as well, and was a good well-rounded player.

Yeah, I just can't read, sorry.

The reason I would choose AndyB was his great continual leadership and great thinking throughout the game. He thought everything through quite well.
Lauren, in my opinion, did as well, and was a good well-rounded player.

That means we're screwed if Andy turns out to be mafia this time though, mayor has a lot of power

I'm going to hold off on ay decisions until I see some post on day 1... (I mean, we don't even have our roles yet!) However if we are basing this between last game's players, we need someone who can strongly back up their points and is unbiased against other players. Needless to say, we have three days to hear what people think of the candidates, but the actual voting won't go down until the first day. A lot can change by then.

Last edited:
Back