• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Since the roles are comouter generated, there will be a chance that perevious mafia may be mafia again, so while making stratagies not isn't a bad idea, we can't really decde who we want to be mayor until the game starts and we can observe people's behaviour.

The game starts Wednesday, correct? If so, I just want to say that Thursday is the US Thanksgiving and I'm going out of town. I know I'll be able to get on and post for that day, I just don't know how active I'll be. I'm defiantly going to work on posting more for this game, (it seemed to some I was neglecting the game ~-~) especially since I'm on break right now ;)

Also, while it is good that we're voting before anyone has their roles, I wouldn't decide on a Mayor just yet. We should see how people act on day one. Certain roles could mean that the person is acting strange, and we don't want a crazy Mafia Mayor (for the town at least~)

Last edited:
I will make relevant adjustments and allowances for national events/holidays if requested. It's up to players to raise the issue with me.

How about we don't assume who is mafia based on wether or not they were mafia last game?
Them being mafia last game has no correlation to their status this game. They way the roles are selected should be totally disregarded.
Also, the chance of all previous mafia becoming mafia again is 1/9765625. (.04^5)

Anyway, the events of last game are pretty much irrelvant to this game. To the Mafia Goons: You will not be provided with a fedora upon acceptance to the Mafia. Only the super awesome Underlings get one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The odds of one returning mafia becoming mafia again, with the rest being townies, is 3.3%.

EDIT: What I mean is, that one should not base an entire argument on what the returning players on what they have done last game.

Last edited:
Anyway, the events of last game are pretty much irrelvant to this game.

Depends on what you mean. I actively encourage players to use player posting behaviour/content from last game as part of constructing their tells.

Also you can edit your posts currently, it's only when the game starts that editing is prohibited.

Last edited:
I will make relevant adjustments and allowances for national events/holidays if requested. It's up to players to raise the issue with me.

Yeah, I just wanted to put it out there, I didn't want to be banned or look like I'm acting suspicious because of lack of posting v3v

The things that happen when I pick to see the Hunger Games with friends over chilling on Mumble. Any reserve spots left?

I'll try to NOT do that revenge voting like I've did in the first one.

Last edited:
Also, while it is good that we're voting before anyone has their roles, I wouldn't decide on a Mayor just yet. We should see how people act on day one. Certain roles could mean that the person is acting strange, and we don't want a crazy Mafia Mayor (for the town at least~)

10000% yes.

I just wanted people to start thinking about those who have had troubles with the game before in terms of being modkilled or quitting the game, for bad reasons. Those are people we need to avoid voting for, in my personal opinion anyway (obviously, people can change yes .. especially now that most of us have a good grasp on it). So really, it's not so much choosing the mayor & stuff. It's more .. starting off by slightly narrowing the list down. Again, I am including myself in all categories where I fit (such as being modkilled).

I get why people think it's not necessary and would rather wait & focus on Day One. It's up to you guys whether you wish to participate in the discussion before the game starts.

I'm sure everyone can already think of a few names of those who they wouldn't even consider voting for (even before knowing the roles). That's a good start too.

-> Day One should be heavily considered in the elections though. For sure. {: Mafia will know which other players are mafia, & that'll change things I'm sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe you guys should give me your TBT info next time so I can sign up on your account. :L
kidding, maybe

10000% yes.

I just wanted people to start thinking about those who have had troubles with the game before in terms of being modkilled or quitting the game, for bad reasons. Those are people we need to avoid voting for, in my personal opinion anyway (obviously, people can change yes .. especially now that most of us have a good grasp on it). So really, it's not so much choosing the mayor & stuff. It's more .. starting off by slightly narrowing the list down. Again, I am including myself in all categories where I fit (such as being modkilled).

I get why people think it's not necessary and would rather wait & focus on Day One. It's up to you guys whether you wish to participate in the discussion before the game starts.

I'm sure everyone can already think of a few names of those who they wouldn't even consider voting for (even before knowing the roles). That's a good start too.

-> Day One should be heavily considered in the elections though. For sure. {: Mafia will know which other players are mafia, & that'll change things I'm sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe you guys should give me your TBT info next time so I can sign up on your account. :L
kidding, maybe

Y'know, I'm pretty sure that's cheating... xD

#Kayla4adminMayor

Yeah sure! My password is "password"
#KaylaForSherriff
#PasswordIsNotMyPassword #DontEvenTry

I shouldn't have a problem with posting at least once or voting, but I know I won't be as active as other players. Thursday is Thanksgiving and on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I have a mandatory 12 hour work day. Hopefully it won't be too much of a problem, but with a game like this, any reason is a reason to take someone down. I'm sure I'll find a way to play it out though and I'll try to remember to PM you with any concerns.

I shouldn't have a problem with posting at least once or voting, but I know I won't be as active as other players. Thursday is Thanksgiving and on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I have a mandatory 12 hour work day. Hopefully it won't be too much of a problem, but with a game like this, any reason is a reason to take someone down. I'm sure I'll find a way to play it out though and I'll try to remember to PM you with any concerns.

Same. I work Thankgiving and Black Friday (which I guess is a holiday now). I'll be sure to post though. I might get Internet at work, so I can try to post while working in toys and sporting goods.

THANK U KARla i love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also cant wait for it to start ooooo
all the new roles sound super fun

Slight change to Vigilante-Mafia interactions. If a Vigilante shoots a Mafia player who is shooting them back, both players will now die.

Previously, the Mafioso would survive.

Last edited:
Back