• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I thought the point of the threat was to stop spam. Anyway, we have two options:

1. Take a break.
2. Pre-game plan in a way that won't affect our roles (like many people said, we haven't gotten our roles yet). Maybe we can start by how we should vote and stop bandwagons.

How bout we just rename this post/pre game discussion then start anew on Wednesday next week.

225 posts and the game hasnt even started yet

Last edited:
At this point, I think I'll shut up for now and put in my occasional comments until the game starts, like ACE. I only meant for some things to be a joke, and then you guys take it seriously. I'm not blaming it on you guys; I'm blaming it on myself for not being more clear.

Now would be a good time to ask questions about the game and roles. The previous game is still there, you could discuss what happened in there (in that thread).

Can anyone expand on the role of a Framer?

How many Townies are going to be randomly chosen?

Thanks KarlaKGB!

Last edited:
The framer can make a person appear as a Mafia Goon at night when they are checked by a Detective. That, along with Millers, make DTs lives harder this game.

All roles will be randomly assigned.

Note the addition of a sub-role:

Vengeful Vigilante
Same as a normal Vigilante, except you can only target players who voted to lynch an innocent on the previous day.

If a madhatter is shot by the mafia and the bombs detonate, do people who visit the victims that night (like medics) die too, like how suicide bomber worked last time?

If a madhatter is shot by the mafia and the bombs detonate, do people who visit the victims that night (like medics) die too, like how suicide bomber worked last time?

No, the bomb victims are treated as ordinary night kills, and can be saved by medics.

If a Mad Hatter was roleblocked by the mafia the same night they were killed, would the bombs not detonate?

If a Mad Hatter was roleblocked by the mafia the same night they were killed, would the bombs not detonate?

The Mad Hatter's bombs will always be detonated. If a Mad Hatter is roleblocked, it simply stops him from moving or placing a bomb that night.

Might as well ask questions.

If a sheriff incarcerates an action role that already put their shot through, is the shot cancelled?

Last edited:
Back