• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I'd love too!

I'm very confused though :/

Are you still confused? Are you still going to play & stuff? No one has heard from you ever since that post.
Please ask all your questions nowwwwww.

There are some replacements that REALLY wanna get in. So if you're not comfortable playing or something .. just saying :{

I AM NOT BEING MEAN.

Are you still confused? Are you still going to play & stuff? No one has heard from you ever since that post.
Please ask all your questions nowwwwww.

There are some replacements that REALLY wanna get in. So if you're not comfortable playing or something .. just saying :{

I AM NOT BEING MEAN.

Wow, tell us how you REALLY feel hahahaha

Oh, I thought she didn't want to play Mafia anymore and she's still on the list. Never mind then.

Hooray, game starting tomorrow! Hope people don't get modkilled because they forgot. I almost forgot this was going to start tomorrow.

Is Miller a status position, or an actual role? For example, the mayor is an add-on to your current role. Is it the same for a Miller?

Will the Godfather role change be announced publicly? I think most people would notice the number change in the Mafia.

Last edited:
Back