• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Hooray, game starting tomorrow! Hope people don't get modkilled because they forgot. I almost forgot this was going to start tomorrow.

Is Miller a status position, or an actual role? For example, the mayor is an add-on to your current role. Is it the same for a Miller?

Will the Godfather role change be announced publicly? I think most people would notice the number change in the Mafia.

Miller is an actual role and have no other abilities (unless they are elected Mayor/Sheriff)

Godfather role change will not be announced publicly.

rFAFrcc.jpg

Day 1

In the early morning, the town were gathered in the square. "This first public lynching will inspire hope in Bell Tree, and strike fear into the Mafia among us," declared Jas0n the Sheriff. "We send out a clear message that the criminal underworld have no place in our peaceful town." And it was Mayor KarlaKGB who was their first target. He had been in a long drawn-out trial, and all were keen to see him finally pay. KarlaKGB took one last sip of tea and was led out of his cell, to the gallows.

The air was filled with anticipation as the noose was placed around his neck. KarlaKGB pleaded one last time for someone to review the evidence, arguing that he had been set up. The Sheriff quickly pulled the switch and the Mayor was flung downwards violently. He became still after a few short moments, and his body began to change colour. KarlaKGB was innocent after all!

A riot quickly broke out, and vengeance was the flavour of the day. The angry crowd surged forwards and captured Jas0n. The former Mayor's limp body was quickly removed, and replaced with the Sheriff's. Loud cheers came from the crowd as Jas0n's true colours were revealed. One person stood atop the gallows and cried out to the town, "we have lost a good man this day to treachery. Now, we must unite and find a new leader to take us through these troubling times. Mafia, if you hear me, know that your days are numbered. We will show no mercy as we expect none in return!" This was met with resounding cheers, and the first day of the scum-boshing began.

KarlaKGB the Mayor was carelessly lynched.
Jas0n the Crooked Sheriff got his just(ice) desserts.

You must elect a new Mayor and Sheriff. You have 36 hours to do so, and voting will be conducted in the usual way in the voting thread. The winner of the election will be proclaimed Mayor, and the runnerup Sheriff. Two bodyguards will randomly be chosen from the Townies. The Mayor will then choose who to lynch.

If anyone has not received their roles, please let me know asap.

Last edited:
Wha- It started? But it's not even Wednesday were I live ;L

Oh, and there's no one to vote for if there's no post.

Until everyone posts at least once, we can't make a definite decision since helpful people last game could be mafioso this game. Here are two incentives for people to post.

1. Wanna be modkilled? Go ahead, don't post.
2. Who doesn't want to be the mayor?

we're going to have to go off the last games posts. I have a few ideas of who would be a good mayor.

Any suggestions? I have a few in mind as well but I wanna see them post first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, do our votes for mayor and sheriff have to be in the voting thread?

Any suggestions? I have a few in mind as well but I wanna see them post first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, do our votes for mayor and sheriff have to be in the voting thread?

Well, from the previous thread, Justin knows the game very well, Andy also. I feel like there are a few others too. But I am purely going off the previous game.

Yes, exactly. He could very well be mafioso. We still need to wait for other people to post though.

I would be in favor of voting for Andy. He held on to the end last time, and I think he did an excellent job at figuring out who was and was not mafia. I refuse to make a final decision, of course, until I see who else posts and tries to convince us to vote for them.

Well, from the previous thread, Justin knows the game very well, Andy also. I feel like there are a few others too. But I am purely going off the previous game.

For me, it's between Justin, Andy, and Gandalf. I suppose Oath wasn't too shabby either. I believe Justin handled his voting very well last time, explaining his votes and suspicions, that he could handle double voting. But this is just my views from last game.

For me, it's between Justin, Andy, and Gandalf.

I'm feeling these guys as well. From what I saw and heard from the last game, they knew what they were doing and did a good job doing it. Additionally, unless they post something extremely suspicious or incriminating, they're probably our best choices. We won't really get any clues for mafia on the first day, so we might as well choose some credible players.

Justin and Andy both were very good players last game. I'll probably vote one of them for mayor.

Well in that case guys, I was on till the end and figured out mafia. I don't think id be mayor but thats what you're saying.

Agh, my inbox is full. Now I have to wait to know what my role is. Lovely. Just lovely.

Back