• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Gallows was able to hide his role as mafia for so long last game,which is pretty impressive on his part. I think I'm going to vote for him.

Yeah Gallows was a pretty good mafia leader lol I'll probably vote for either him or one of the others mentioned earlier.

Justin or AndyB are my choices. I'll probably vote for either until they do something mega weird.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but, The roles of the bodyguards can't be publically announced, right? So the tow random players will be sent a PM, and also have to keep their roles secret, correct?

I feel we should also consider Kayla and Tsudere. Of course, wait for their posts for this game, but they were amazing in the observers chat.

I feel we should also consider Kayla and Tsudere. Of course, wait for their posts for this game, but they were amazing in the observers chat.

I agree. I was one of the observers, and Tsundere wished she survived later on.

I feel we should also consider Kayla and Tsundere. Of course, wait for their posts for this game, but they were amazing in the observers chat.

Well, it depends on your point of view. The MINUTE I made my first post there, Tsundere started to mock me. So I'm not so sure he/she would even qualify in the first place.

Hmm. Well, I'd like to be Mayor obviously, but if not myself I would say either Gandalf or Andy. That being said, I'm still not sure if using the last game for our basis on Mayor votes is that wise of an idea anyway. Personally, I think I want to ride the first Day a bit longer and see what the others have to say.

Actually funny enough I was going to mention Kayla in my post for that reason but I thought I might get attacked for it. I agree though, I talked to Kayla a lot about the game after she was dead as observer and she did have a pretty good idea what was going on. Still, it may be better for someone with more of a post history.

And I wasn't? :c I think you would be good though.

I agree. I was one of the observers, and Tsundere wished she survived later on.

Ummmm so do I! I wasn't exactly happy being killed night 1 lol.

I don't think we should generally already be too hasty with our decisions. With the good players people have suggested, if they are Mafia and become mayor, they could potentially ruin a whole lot. Plus they would know that people would go along with their decisions regardless, because they were excellent players last time. But I'm not saying rule them out completely, just something to watch out for.

And I wasn't? :c I think you would be good though.

Ummmm so do I! I wasn't exactly happy being killed night 1 lol.

I don't think we should generally already be too hasty with our decisions. With the good players people have suggested, if they are Mafia and become mayor, they could potentially ruin a whole lot. Plus they would know that people would go along with their decisions regardless, because they were excellent players last time. But I'm not saying rule them out completely, just something to watch out for.

GO TO BED YOU LIL ****.

Oh, I guess I should apologize for accusing you?

But then again, we don't know what you are now...

Just sayin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

THAT WAS DIRECTED AT JUSTIN, I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT QUOTING.

Aw, don't worry VD. You were pretty good too. You made good observations in there (Well, obviously. It's an observer chat.). Anyway, I agree with your second point. If a mafia becomes the mayor, we would have to kill the innocent bodyguards.

Aw, don't worry VD. You were pretty good too. You made good observations in there (Well, obviously. It's an observer chat.). Anyway, I agree with your second point. If a mafia becomes the mayor, we would have to kill the innocent bodyguards.

Shut up, no you don't just pipe down and wait for everything to get going/

I have no freakin idea what's going on O.O
I know nothing about this game.
Is it on a separate post?!?
I am in it though :3

Back