• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I have no freakin idea what's going on O.O
I know nothing about this game.
Is it on a separate post?!?
I am in it though :3

It's not wise to be in the game if you don't have your full attention or understanding of it yet. Some might get annoyed or suspect you of being mafia. And if you are mafia, they'll be mad if you blow their cover. It's best if you don't know what's going on, to watch it the first time...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not trying to be mean, just...

It's not wise to be in the game if you don't have your full attention or understanding of it yet. Some might get annoyed or suspect you of being mafia. And if you are mafia, they'll be mad if you blow their cover. It's best if you don't know what's going on, to watch it the first time...

Nobody wants me in this game ;-;
I'm really sorry...
DONT HATE ME
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN

Last edited:
Nobody wants me in this game ;-;
I'm really sorry...
DONT HATE ME
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN

Nice edit.

We should wait until Andy and other possible candidates have anything to say before making hasty decisions.

Yeah, VD, you were good just didn't post that much. Kayla posted a lot, so she has some experience. Yeah Tsundere may have upset some people, but those were her HONEST opinions. She is tough as nails(same as Lauren) and doesn't care if people think of her differently because she knows this is a game not to be taken personally. I can't fuly speak for her though. Tsundere get in here!

And so we begin!

I'm a bit reluctant to put a lot of opinion out yet; the game has only just started, and I wasn't in the last game either. From observing last game, I would have to say AndyB, Justin, Gandalf, and Lauren would be great choices for mayor/sheriff. So far it seems that the majority of people have similar opinions, but I hope this game isn't just completely based off of last game's performance. Last game was also the first game, and many hadn't played before that game either.

From watching the observer chat, I would say Kayla and SuperPenguin both have a good idea of what they're talking about. Of the six that I've mentioned so far, I do not think I'm ready to vote yet, though. I definitely won't be jumping on any bandwagon in the early game.

You are suspicious, Mr. MyLifeIsCake >3>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any person who's name is Gandalf deserve to be mayor, lol

Why vote for a 'suspicious' person for mayor?

She never said she was considering voting for a suspicious member. All she said was that MLIC seems suspicious. That relates to voting in no way.

Okay, so out of the names that are common, Andy has been very common, and here's my only issue with him as mayor...

As a mayor, you're lynch vote counts more than anyone elses, not to mention it'll influence the votes of others. Last game Andy rushed straight to voting after stating his theory. I think if he could jsut wait a little bit and consult with the town before voting, he'd be a good mayor. But, I'm still not sure of his loyalties to town. :/

And seriously, if any new player feels they are qualified for a mayor/sheriff role, they should speak up and start proving their worth. Not just past game participators are candidates for mayor, everyone is. A newbie can be just as good as an original player if not better.

ProfGallows isn't even back yet. He's going to be here on Wednesday, so I don't know why people are voting for him, unless their mafia.

She never said she was considering voting for a suspicious member. All she said was that MLIC seems suspicious. That relates to voting in no way.

Okay, so out of the names that are common, Andy has been very common, and here's my only issue with him as mayor...

As a mayor, you're lynch vote counts more than anyone elses, not to mention it'll influence the votes of others. Last game Andy rushed straight to voting after stating his theory. I think if he could jsut wait a little bit and consult with the town before voting, he'd be a good mayor. But, I'm still not sure of his loyalties to town. :/

And seriously, if any new player feels they are qualified for a mayor/sheriff role, they should speak up and start proving their worth. Not just past game participators are candidates for mayor, everyone is. A newbie can be just as good as an original player if not better.

Actually, she did vote for me after calling me 'suspicious' I don't think she understood the first vote.

And I do have to agree on your point about Andy, he was great at sniffing out mafia but did jump onto conclusions about suspicions and didn't seem to consoult much, which makes me reluctant to vote for him as Mayor. While we do need a strong and smart palyer to be Mayor, they also need to be unbiased, observant, be able to back up their points well and consoult with the town about their votes. It doesn't have to be players from last game, anyone who feels they suit the role should step up.

He only rushed it because he wasn't the mayor. If he is the mayor now, he would consult with us. This is likely based on the reasons given.

I'd just like to say, whoever the mayor is, they need to do these:
1. Consult with the others.
2. Do not force-lynch the bodyguards, or you will have dug their own grave.
3. Feel confident and cooperate, or you will get suspected of mafia.

Back