• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

It's normal that town players want to be considered for Mayor & Sheriff. Even YOU wanted to be mayor and got upset that no one was paying attention to you. You said this in Skype & in this thread several times (go read your posts you made in this thread). You posted in this thread several times trying to show people that you were a good player in Observer Chat and you seem upset that no one recognized your efforts there.

It's good that you have your doubts. Every candidate has literally said they are aligned with the Town, shocker. I'm encouraging detectives to inspect me because I know I am town, so I literally have nothing to hide. It's also common sense that the detectives are going to inspect, and I think we need to push them in the right direction because last game our detective didn't make enough moves to help Town out. This is me helping the detectives out, by giving them advice by bread-crumbing it out for them to see. As you also back track through the thread, you'll see that I was not the first to advise the detectives to inspect us. I just brought it back up to light again because the detectives have a HUGE road block this game (such as Miller & Godfather). The detectives really have to step their game up this round.

I'm not sharing my role with you because last game when I straight up told you I was Vigilante you didn't tell me your role back. Remember? That made me seriously suspicious of you & made me want to use my one shot against you. IF I did tell you my role this game, what tells me that you yourself aren't mafia and going to use it against me? It's not smart to role share with people who won't tell you their roles back (you). EVEN THEN what gives me security that you aren't lying? Also my grammar has nothing to do with the game. If you're going to use that as an excuse to think I'm mafia, then you're already starting off on a bad foot.

Just becoz I aint typin like dis to u doesn't mean a ting. If u wan me 2 I will doe.

FIRST OF ALL idrc about being Mayor but I did want people to notice my posts :p so you are right about that.
(also the more I think about it I grew less and less caring in the OBS chat so I see why people forget about my efforts, if I had any ;-;) also this makes me seem like a massive noob :{ i h8 u for posting the truth

mhm I guess. I do think though that detectives should inspect those who really want to be mayor. I would also suggest Justin, AndyB, Gallows and Gandalf bcos they are the people that people really want, so we gotta know if they are scum or not :p

FAIRS
also yeah I did this exact same thing last time, I looked for really small things to go off of~ (often because people say there's nothing to go off, gotta find something to help out in town :( )

i do <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

VD: Thanks! If you want to vote for me, go ahead. Although I'll lose, it's nice to know someone will vote for me.

No problem :]

VillageDweller made some good points about Kayla. I'm hoping she has nothing to hid. I mean, with how things were going with people not clearly stating why they want to be Mayor or why we can't blame her for eagerly wanting the role.

For all we know more than one of the Mafia members have spoken and given their reasons, and they could be working together to rank up some votes (starting a hype) guaranteeing a Mafia member to become Mayor or Sheriff

thank you for being the 1st to realise my GREATNESS (just kidding :p but thank you anyway~)

It doesn't matter VillageDweller. I think it's better that we have our doubts because Town really has no information at the moment. It's just really bad that mafia is reading this thread too lol. They're going to weed out all the players if it continues to be this easy though. <|3

I'd be mayor but I'd be terrible seeing as my main goal is to kill kuma, being a town I have nothing better to do than kill my foes, plus I bet she's mafia this time, I'm sure of it!

Whoever the detective is, I hope they know that they should check Mayor and Sheriff. On a more important note, the detective needs to be able to gain our trust, convince us, and guide us just as much as the Mayor/sheriff role. What's the point of a detective role if half the town thinks that you're the suspicious one pointing fingers.

I'd be mayor but I'd be terrible seeing as my main goal is to kill kuma, being a town I have nothing better to do than kill my foes, plus I bet she's mafia this time, I'm sure of it!

Remember the kill-Kuma campaign last game? ;)

Poor detectives this round they have so much stress tonight v.v

The only suspicion I have is that she always looks at this thread without posting.

You know, some people could have the same role as last game...
Take a hint, fellas.

You know, some people could have the same role as last game...
Take a hint, fellas.

Yeah, but that's pretty unlikely given just the sheer number of different roles... plus some old roles (suicide bomber, for example) aren't there anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, just noticed the white text when I quoted you

Whoever the detective is, I hope they know that they should check Mayor and Sheriff. On a more important note, the detective needs to be able to gain our trust, convince us, and guide us just as much as the Mayor/sheriff role. What's the point of a detective role if half the town thinks that you're the suspicious one pointing fingers.

Definitely, inspecting the Mayor & Sheriff is a good start.

The detectives honestly have many road blocks this game (Miller, Godfather, Mafia Framers). So we need to be patient with them .. at the same time though, they need to be able to breadcrumb (leave small trails) of their results for us (guide us like you said), in the thread and not keep us completely in the dark. That would be my best advice for the detectives.

The only problem I can think of is if the detectives try to guide us and we accuse them of being Mafia. That plays in to the detectives needing to gain our trust badly.

Question for those wanting to run for mayor: Since you have control over the day one lynch, how do you plan on handling it?

So, is Laurina now... a journalist?
No... but what's the problem with knowing their strategy? Like any other election people need to ask questions to feel secure in making their decisions. I want to know how their plans can benefit the town since I still haven't decided on who to vote for.

Question for those wanting to run for mayor: Since you have control over the day one lynch, how do you plan on handling it?

I will, of course, listen to everybody's suspicions on who they believe should be lynched. While I'd like a cut and dry lynch eliminating a mafia member, I understand that's not always the case. I would be very hesitant, looking for some good evidence. The best way to get evidence for the first lunch is actually from voting. Thus, I will encourage voting and vote changes to get certain suspicious people talking. After all, the best way of getting someone talking is to put them in hot water.

If there fails to be an obvious choice, I will not take the risk of sacrificing a top contributor/player. Rather, I would then encourage a lynch on a non-contributor/lurker. Better to lynch a lurker than an active slightly suspicious player.

I typed this on my phone, it autocorrected sOme things *lunch = lynch*

I would listen to everyone's opinions first, and make a decision that benefits everyone, as said in my earlier posts. If people have a suspicion in someone, I need evidence or some kind of clue in their posts. Like SP, I would check any fishy vote changes and patterns in how people behave. I would consult with the town first and see if they approve. Everyone (except the victim) should be indifferent or happy with our decision as a whole. One metaphor on this is everyone is a puzzle piece. As mayor, I need to sort them out, make a conclusion, and look at the "bigger picture." Thus, to finish my campaign, in order to handle the lynching, everyone needs to take part and contribute.

There's a couple of things I personally want to look at:

- Bandwagoners. I feel like it's very weird that several people voted without even posting why? Guys this happened within minutes & it's a huge red flag at the moment. Mafia have the numbers to sway votes.

- We need to take into account who isn't posting. This is a very weak statement but .. Mafia members could likely be amongst the ones not posting in fear that they'll slip up. Of course, just as likely to be amongst the ones posting. This could play into the bandwagon thing & lead us to more leads?

- The people analyzing posts & asking questions. I think we need to keep them around longer (like VillageDweller). Even though his theories are off, he did have a valid post with good theories. If he can keep that up during the game, then people like him will be a really good asset for Town players. Also people like LaurinaMN who are invested in getting to know their potential Mayor / Sheriff. Asking the right questions.

From fellow campaigner to other campaigners:

1. How do you exactly plan to use your methods to benefit everyone?
2. How will you make conclusions based on anything given to you?

Just wanted to check what people think. As for me, I will listen to everyone and make decisions as a whole, and at the same time taking down the mafia in an effort to win. I make my conclusions using logic and evidence. Without those two, decision-making is virtually impossible. I'm usually not biased and think about the consequences of every action. Then, I choose the most beneficial option there is.

From fellow campaigner to other campaigners:

1. How do you exactly plan to use your methods to benefit everyone?
2. How will you make conclusions based on anything given to you?

Just wanted to check what people think. As for me, I will listen to everyone and make decisions as a whole, and at the same time taking down the mafia in an effort to win. I make my conclusions using logic and evidence. Without those two, decision-making is virtually impossible. I'm usually not biased and think about the consequences of every action. Then, I choose the most beneficial option there is.

Listen to people and see what they think <3 all about the townsfolk, not just the mayor in charge!
...and go on probably my own ideas + seeing if other town peeps agree with me on that. chances are if multiple people think the same thing it could be right.

TY iLoveYou <3

Also Fireninja1: Was there even any need for you to post that? I see no reason apart from like the sake of posting lol.

a question for the people running for mayor -
who will you use your day one lynch on? if i read it correctly, you basically decide who gets the boot. if im wrong then im sorry

also im leaning towards SP for mayor, kayla would be a good second tho

a question for the people running for mayor -
who will you use your day one lynch on? if i read it correctly, you basically decide who gets the boot. if im wrong then im sorry

also im leaning towards SP for mayor, kayla would be a good second tho

Before I decide to lynch, I need to hear what other people think. Also, when the election ends, it will be 3 am in my time, so...

Back