• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

From fellow campaigner to other campaigners:

1. How do you exactly plan to use your methods to benefit everyone?
2. How will you make conclusions based on anything given to you?

1. My plan is to get the players actively involved. Call them out, ask them questions & put them in a position to have to give us information. Town players need information to survive in this game. We are the uninformed majority as stated in Post #1. My plan definitely involves everyone's participation.

2. It's really important to look at the big picture. For example, detectives could be trying to give us hints but we might consider them Mafia for trying to get specific players lynched. That's why they need to be gaining our trust. Especially with road blocks being in this game. You can't really be certain of anything until the lynches are over & done with. You can only hope to be right & use the results of lynches for the greater good of the Town players in the future. Conclusions will be made based on how the majority feels after our discussions.

Oh, I was trying to make a joke. Meh.

As a Mafia Underling last game, I know how the kills will go. They will attempt to take out those that are suspecting the suspected on Night 1. They'll attempt to cause chaos for Day 2. When Day 2 rolls around, ask yourself a couple questions:
1. Who are they attempting to draw attention to?
2. Were the assassinated people the ones who
a. suspected them?
b. voted for them?
c. Was the vote close?
3. Could this be an attempt to take out someone who suspected someone else, who is in reality one of the innocents?
Really think about who was killed, and why.

I have questions for possible mayors:
1) How will you handle a mistake? Will you just ignore it and continue on?

2) How will you handle possible criticism that will most likely occur due to mistakes?

Oh, I was trying to make a joke. Meh.

As a Mafia Underling last game, I know how the kills will go. They will attempt to take out those that are suspecting the suspected on Night 1. They'll attempt to cause chaos for Day 2. When Day 2 rolls around, ask yourself a couple questions:
1. Who are they attempting to draw attention to?
2. Were the assassinated people the ones who
a. suspected them?
b. voted for them?
c. Was the vote close?
3. Could this be an attempt to take out someone who suspected someone else, who is in reality one of the innocents?
Really think about who was killed, and why.

oh sorry ~

also good for showing how mafia kills work. don't think you would do that if you were a mafia yourself this game, so I think you're town for now C: although i really have no idea why me or tsundere were killed so that can't help me out right now xP

- - - Post Merge - - -

2) How will you handle possible criticism that will most likely occur due to mistakes?

1) YOLO IT OBVS
Try to explain where we collectively went wrong (while obviously blaming myself for making the final decision) and see if I can reassure them that their choice of mayor was good despite this (although hopefully it wouldn't come to this situation :p ideal world)

2) above^ and have their input on how they they would be playing if they were mayor. if we can all combine our ideas and agree on something we should be bound to get something right :]

VD, I'm not sure why you were killed (or why your name was brought up).
tsundere was killed for switching her vote to DeviousCrossing. It was an attempt to bring attention to them, and have them possibly lynched.

oh sorry ~

also good for showing how mafia kills work. don't think you would do that if you were a mafia yourself this game, so I think you're town for now C: although i really have no idea why me or tsundere were killed so that can't help me out right now xP
i mostly thought i was killed so blame would be shifted onto devious but people didnt really care

i think the good potential mayors are
-sp
-kayla
-blueleaf
-vd xoxo <3

yeah justin got mary out (and river kinda i guess) but he hasnt really posted anything on why we should vote for him. i dont think just because some players were really good in the last game should mean they should get a swift ticket for mayor. theyre not posting good reasons on why anyone should vote for them.

also, can mayors be lynched ..? or.. i know bodyguards protect them at night but does it count for lynching ? sorry if this is a dumb question or you already answered it

They are immune to all killing powers. I guess that includes lynching.

1.) I'll acknowledge the mistake, but I am not going to dwell on it and let it clog my mind when I have mayoral duties to do. Obviously some mistakes will be made, I'll just try my hardest to avoid them and reassure the town we are still strong even though we may be down a member.

2.) if you are going to criticize me, I'm not afraid to debate with you. I am not going to be a mayor to start the chain of votes, so chances are everyone played a role in the mistake. If you want to complain, go ahead. It won't make you appear any more or less suspicious in my eyes.

VD, I'm not sure why you were killed (or why your name was brought up).
tsundere was killed for switching her vote to DeviousCrossing. It was an attempt to bring attention to them, and have them possibly lynched.

I'd like to note that I acknowledged this I what their strategy was. I said so in the obs chat. :)

They are immune to all killing powers. I guess that includes lynching.

Mayors and sheriffs can be killed by lynch. They can't die at night mainly because of bodyguards.

Last game, River, a fellow Mafia member of mine, helped by bailing Mary and me out of suspicion. So if you see anyone making arguments as a defense, it may be a sign that they are both mafia.

also, can mayors be lynched ..? or.. i know bodyguards protect them at night but does it count for lynching ? sorry if this is a dumb question or you already answered it

Mayors and Sheriffs can be lynched regardless of bodyguard protection. Killing powers are defined as any abilities that can kill players. Lynches do not fall under it.

1. VD and SP already said it. I won't cry over split milk, and I will learn from my mistake. I will especially try to make the situation better as a whole. As I have said, we all need to contribute and do our part.
2. I would take the criticism as constructive criticism and work from there. My personality type makes me work better under stress.

Last game, River, a fellow Mafia member of mine, helped by bailing Mary and me out of suspicion. So if you see anyone making arguments as a defense, it may be a sign that they are both mafia.

Was it discussed or mutual? Also, I did not know that last game the Mafia had a chat or knew their fellow players until after the game was over >-<

Was it discussed or mutual? Also, I did not know that last game the Mafia had a chat or knew their fellow players until after the game was over >-<

You're confusing me. Mary and I would've liked to save her, but that puts a big archery target with a "Kick Me" sign on both of our backs.

1) Mistakes can bring light to information that can be used for Town players. Like I said before we need to get information out of people & any events such as lynching. We are the uninformed majority and we need to seek every possible way to get our hands on information that will lead us to Mafia members. Mistakes should not be ignored.

2) This, I can see happening on the Mayor's solo Lynch on Day One. If people aren't posting, then the mayor will have to somehow come to terms & think for themselves. Criticism is apart of the job, no doubt. If the Town can pull together & help the Mayor out, then hopefully we won't be turning against each other very early on.

You're confusing me. Mary and I would've liked to save her, but that puts a big archery target with a "Kick Me" sign on both of our backs.

Oh, I understood you said it as River making an argument in order to defend you and Mary. I didn't know you meant she couldn't save you both.

At this point, most of us don't know who is in the Mafia. But I know some of you are plotting away, I just know it.

Back