• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Oh, I understood you said it as River making an argument in order to defend you and Mary. I didn't know you meant she couldn't save you both.
She made two separate arguments to save both of us, which was, ultimately, her downfall.

1) Mistakes can bring light to information that can be used for Town players. Like I said before we need to get information out of people & any events such as lynching. We are the uninformed majority and we need to seek every possible way to get our hands on information that will lead us to Mafia members. Mistakes should not be ignored.

2) This, I can see happening on the Mayor's solo Lynch on Day One. If people aren't posting, then the mayor will have to somehow come to terms & think for themselves. Criticism is apart of the job, no doubt. If the Town can pull together & help the Mayor out, then hopefully we won't be turning against each other very early on.
One of the reasons why I'd probably dislike being mayor, lol. It looks like a great responsibility, but I feel like the solo lynch kind of symbolizes how the mayor will use their powers later on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That just screamed "I'm Mafia/Townie and they are too!" Not the best move.

That was about the previous game so it's a bit hard to call it a best/worst move.

One of the reasons why I'd probably dislike being mayor, lol. It looks like a great responsibility, but I feel like the solo lynch kind of symbolizes how the mayor will use their powers later on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was about the previous game so it's a bit hard to call it a best/worst move.

Yeah, but review. A Mafia wouldn't save a Townie or the other way around so basically, it wasn't. It led to everyone knowing River was on Mary and Fire's side.

I urge all of you to think before you vote. There is only a 63% chance that both the mayor and sheriff will be innocent, if everyone has an equal chance (which, in this case, it's not, but it's just probability).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, but review. A Mafia wouldn't save a Townie or the other way around so basically, it wasn't. It led to everyone knowing River was on Mary and Fire's side.
A Townie wouldn't save a Townie. Remember that they don't know who each other are, and if they know they're innocent, they don't want to be flipped green/red.

Yeah, I hope the new mayor is a Townie, or the town is dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then again, Kayla does enforce the fact she's a Townie a little bit too much...

Just a note: I'll end up voting for someone who isn't currently the most popular candidate. *cough*Justin*cough* This will tie into my mayoral skills. I will avoid bandwagons let alone start/join one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should fix that. People are changing their vote to iLoveYou.

Yeah, I hope the new mayor is a Townie, or the town is dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What Townie do you mean; the actual role or someone on the Town side? Because any Town player can become mayor, it shouldn't be subjected to just one role.
Although a plain vanilla role would help simplify things.

I'm saying I'm aligned with the Town. Townie is a whole other role by itself. I'm enforcing that I'm aligned with Town because there's too high of a chance that someone who is scum might get Mayor. Especially watching the votes go in. It's weird that people are getting votes without posting.

I'm saying I'm aligned with the Town. Townie is a whole other role by itself. I'm enforcing that I'm aligned with Town because there's too high of a chance that someone who is scum might get Mayor. Especially watching the votes go in. It's weird that people are getting votes without posting.

This; Previously said, they may be mafioso so they won't slip like I did on the first day. I wasn't mafia though lol.

Sorry, I meant really anyone in the Town. But like I said, the fact that Kayla enforces her role as a Town member is suspicious. She's attempting to convince everyone she's in the Town.

Just a note: I'll end up voting for someone who isn't currently the most popular candidate. *cough*Justin*cough* This will tie into my mayoral skills. I will avoid bandwagons let alone start/join one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

justin was pretty popular before. there was a bandwagon for him earlier so ..?
if anything, VD and SP are unpopular.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vote who you think will do the best job(yourself included) don't just vote for someone else because you want to avoid a bandwagon. If you think you are joining a bandwagon, just give a reason for your vote. Avoiding bandwagons because you are scared of suspicion is suspicious in itself.

I know this moght not mean anything, but you were the only contributative candidate that hasn't really given any hint to what side you are on.

During the first days of the Mafia, I don't trust anyone. Kayla, you say you're with the Town, but I won't know. This game is about discovering the Mafia, so I still have suspicions.

Sorry, I meant really anyone in the Town. But like I said, the fact that Kayla enforces her role as a Town member is suspicious. She's attempting to convince everyone she's in the Town.

That should really be everybody's goal, especially townies.

Back