• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I seriously hope these posts aren't what you'll be posting once the game starts.
You will be majorly suspected of mafia or just an easily dispensable townie, so be warned.

^ <3

So, this probably is old news but the cap was raised to 35 players instead of 30. Those who thought they didn't make it (Oath, tsundere, Creeper), should check it again. {:

Fireninja's right, we shouldn't really decide who to vote for yet as the top three candids could be mafia. It's unlikely that the old mafia players will be a mafia again.

We just need to be aware that those in Mafia most likely will be pushing it in becoming named Mayor during the election. We can't let our guards down just because they seem like the perfect/most obvious choice.

Fireninja's right, we shouldn't really decide who to vote for yet as the top three candids could be mafia. It's unlikely that the old mafia players will be a mafia again.

Unfortunetly, you could be a victem of what is called gambeler's fallicy(unless the mafia are being determined by Karla). If it is being determined by a computer meaning that past results have no indication of future results, so i wouldn't cross them off the suspect list just yet.

Last edited:
Guys, the game doesn't start until Wednesday D:

Why are you so into it already? :p

Why are you so not into it? If you are uncooperative, you'll be suspected. That's like saying you're going to play at a sports championship and not having a plan.

Wednesday is not too far away, and since the first day is election day, with the Mayor being the most important role, it's best to come with a plan than with nothing at all.

Well, everyone need to think of a strategy for incase they are mafia or townie.
This game is a game of secret and trying to hide it while convincing others to thinking you are innocent.

Ugh, don't know how to do green font, but from what method, human or computer

Why are you so not into it? If you are uncooperative, you'll be suspected. That's like saying you're going to play at a sports championship and not having a plan.

It shouldn't matter if people are getting into it or not.
So because I don't want to get into the game yet, I'm already a suspect to you? Everyone should be anyway.

To elimanate mafia members, because humans are unlikely to pick the same thing twice in a row on the premise of being random.

Which is why I don't consider a human process to be "random". Computer is as random as it is practicably gets.

To elimanate mafia members, because humans are unlikely to pick the same thing twice in a row on the premise of being random.

How about we don't assume who is mafia based on wether or not they were mafia last game?
Them being mafia last game has no correlation to their status this game. They way the roles are selected should be totally disregarded.

Back