• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm testing this post w quote but yes, that's what those mean, and yes that's what the rq's are

what do you think about Shawo ignoring questions and only talking about post edits? Why do you like their entrance?
because it felt natural

like a town noob

imo scum noobs are more reserved, don’t like interacting with thread too much

You can load more recent posts at the bottom of the page now...

The thing is that you brought it up, the role PM breadcrumbing thing, saying I noticed it when I really didn't? I'm still not sure what you mean by it and breadcrumbing can't be unintentional to begin with?

There's some other stuff I wouldn't mind you addressing in that post I made about your reads list, don't care if you're concerned about them being weird or anything I just want you to expand on some things that pinged me.

@Geoni Please see the bolded parts of my post and your post. I thought you were alluding to the specific wording of the role PM, which I wasn't sure if it is against the rules or not so I just figured it would be best to ignore it.

I ignored it because I assumed you just couldn’t read lol, it’s in the OP
“The Town's win condition is achieved through killing all the mafia through voting during the day.”
Post automatically merged:

Oh I just realized that is just information about how to play the game to newbies lol. My role PM says all threats lmao

Okay so if you think that Trundle made the mistake by only reading his role PM you didn't get a town role PM, because the town win condition in that PM is certainly not worded that way (as Trundle put it), then I have reason to suspect you a little. I also feel like pointing out Dan as town here is good points because, it's hard to put this beyond a gut level, but Dan is just giving me a lot of town vibes and it's purely from watching him as mafia in recent games from my perspective.

Gonna post this just to get the quote mess off my screen, will make another reply shortly.

that's not true jacob, my meta is always consistent, i like it that way, i can't play as mafia, everyone knows that, since the first time i played as mafia i have not improved or changed my play style and that's a fact, it's stupid only playing this game in hope i don't roll mafia but that's how i play

@dino, yes meta is so boring tbh, if it helps i'm p sure lots of ppl haven't played in ages. not wanting to say anything stupid might mean ur hiding something if ur mafia :p i think ur opinion is just as valid without having played, i think in tbt a lot of the time ppl get way too invested in meta

So here you talk about how your meta shows that you're being town this game, but a little it ago you said that you're against meta reading and think it's boring. Why this contradiction?

you can collect a bunch of quotes with +quote, and in the reply box hit "insert quotes" and you can do multiquotes

So here you talk about how your meta shows that you're being town this game, but a little it ago you said that you're against meta reading and think it's boring. Why this contradiction?

ur right it's a contraction, but i do think meta is boring. i think everyone has a playstyle but i think people become too caught up in it, but ur right, that was worded poorly on my part. i do think meta is a thing, i just think tbt uses it too heavily, but here i am using it as a defence of myself so maybe i shouldn't say that lol

@Geoni Please see the bolded parts of my post and your post. I thought you were alluding to the specific wording of the role PM, which I wasn't sure if it is against the rules or not so I just figured it would be best to ignore it.

Gonna post this just to get the quote mess off my screen, will make another reply shortly.

Yeah it's a bit angleshooty, oof. I'm just going to leave that alone for a bit because it feels that way.

that's not true jacob, my meta is always consistent, i like it that way, i can't play as mafia, everyone knows that, since the first time i played as mafia i have not improved or changed my play style and that's a fact, it's stupid only playing this game in hope i don't roll mafia but that's how i play
this is townlock for day one

scum mog does not post this

this reeks of confidence

not to dwell too much on it but while I don't agree with punchy's logic i don't think it's scum indicative like Trundle's confusing logic is. It doesn't seem like Punchy is putting too much thought in their reads

Hate that everyone is suddenly around when it's my bedtime but I'll just reread this whole Trundle Dan Jacob thing tonight at work with a fresher pair of eyes.

ur right it's a contraction, but i do think meta is boring. i think everyone has a playstyle but i think people become too caught up in it, but ur right, that was worded poorly on my part. i do think meta is a thing, i just think tbt uses it too heavily, but here i am using it as a defence of myself so maybe i shouldn't say that lol

then what were you getting at then? why are you using meta as a defense? i don't think people are actually scum meta reading you yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back