• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
also idk why im trundles biggest scum lead lol, i was kind of ignoring it bc i thought maybe it was one of those reaction things, i realise me skipping it entirely looks kinda weird but i guess i just dont have much to say about it, he usually scum reads me in games iirc so

w.shoot @mog

Reactions: tae
also idk why im trundles biggest scum lead lol, i was kind of ignoring it bc i thought maybe it was one of those reaction things, i realise me skipping it entirely looks kinda weird but i guess i just dont have much to say about it, he usually scum reads me in games iirc so
ooh

i might have lied

scum mog makes wordy posts iirc and this post feels slightly awk

i’ll wait until she makes like five more posts to make an actual read

Honestly I think you are reacting in a very town way and yeah I was reaction testing you. Although now that several people think my posting has been weird they are probably going to think I'm just backtracking lol

Honestly I think you are reacting in a very town way and yeah I was reaction testing you. Although now that several people think my posting has been weird they are probably going to think I'm just backtracking lol
don’t like this overthinking tbh

You can load more recent posts at the bottom of the page now...

tumblr_inline_p9tp3gQSb71rc9t1f_500.jpg

I didn't realize you skipped the RQS (or anyone else for that matter), I just noticed it when reading through glow's posts. Also ignore the thing I said about role PM stuff lol. And yeah it does look like my reads are kinda weird, but trust me, they're only going to get weirder. I am a really bad D1 player so I am really going off my gut feelings.

The thing is that you brought it up, the role PM breadcrumbing thing, saying I noticed it when I really didn't? I'm still not sure what you mean by it and breadcrumbing can't be unintentional to begin with?

There's some other stuff I wouldn't mind you addressing in that post I made about your reads list, don't care if you're concerned about them being weird or anything I just want you to expand on some things that pinged me.

ooh

i might have lied

scum mog makes wordy posts iirc and this post feels slightly awk

i’ll wait until she makes like five more posts to make an actual read

?

why five? this is weirdly worded too

I actually don't remember Mog's maf play outside of discord but to me personally it felt like a reasonable post. Trundle's sudden sus of dog is super out there

i don't think META reading someone as introspective as mog is a good d1 tactic. She leaves and enters every game thinking about her emotional responses and wording and everything, so she easily can be masking or intentionally rewording things to confuse ppl reading her meta

i think i liked shawo

their entrance reminded me of me when i first started

except not intentionally calling evan the wrong gender

i'm sure they're weird for a reason. sounds like you've been thinking a lot about how we perceive you

?

why five? this is weirdly worded too

I actually don't remember Mog's maf play outside of discord but to me personally it felt like a reasonable post. Trundle's sudden sus of dog is super out there
five bc then she has a reasonable amount of content

tbh i might just be overestimating my mog reading skills

that's not true jacob, my meta is always consistent, i like it that way, i can't play as mafia, everyone knows that, since the first time i played as mafia i have not improved or changed my play style and that's a fact, it's stupid only playing this game in hope i don't roll mafia but that's how i play

she’s very very awkward when scum

when she’s scum she sometimes avoids posting

read the time bomb/veteran game

This one? https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...ort-game-thread-end-game-town-victory.446202/

I'm assuming this is what you meant. I didn't even remember mog was scum in that game, probably because of other memories about it lol.

Yeah I'm seeing a little difference. Not that I want it to like...decide Mog is town for me. It's been a long time since then.

i don't think META reading someone as introspective as mog is a good d1 tactic. She leaves and enters every game thinking about her emotional responses and wording and everything, so she easily can be masking or intentionally rewording things to confuse ppl reading her meta
i just remember mog posting in paragraphs as scum and being unsure of herself

how the hell do u quote? i'm clicking on the quote button but nothing happens

Please correct me if I'm wrong, reading some of these posts is a little hard but this is what I think stuff is.

(town/scum) lean - I am leaning towards thinking this person is town/scum.
(town/scum) read - I am very confident that this person is town/scum.
null - I currently have no opinion on which way this person goes.

I have no idea what RQS stands for but I know they are the questions that people have been answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back