• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also from my understanding, evan had to have been killed by mafia, so one of the other 2 was vigged. Whoever vigged it should just claim.
Post automatically merged:

Not blocked. Antonio isn't mason.

Antonio's mafia.

His role isn't mason.

I see no reason why he'd lie about it.
If you see no reason, why would I be mafia?

I'm not lying, btw. I mean, have you seen the other 2 blue roles? They are uncommon roles on the forums so why wouldn't there be a mason?

BTW, I am 100% sure Emolga and Panda were an attempt blue snipe as the other mason.

Also from my understanding, evan had to have been killed by mafia, so one of the other 2 was vigged. Whoever vigged it should just claim.

Not blocked. Antonio isn't mason.
can you explain your role btw

i'm v nervous about claiming anything but i did subtly hint and i think it's best we have some established towns (sorry if it's bad move o well)

Ok cool, sorry, I needed to get the second mason to claim or see if it was a mafia bait.

My actual role isn't role cop.

Ok cool, sorry, I needed to get the second mason to claim or see if it was a mafia bait.

My actual role isn't role cop.
Nope, this is an obvious attempt to cover up their previous actions.

Why can't y'all ****ing respect that mog didn't want to come out, like wtf?

I guess to clarify, antonio was the wildcard in this game for me, since he asked me why I claimed mason.

I can explain my role but it kinda becomes worse if I do.

let's just say I know the role of some other users in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back