• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
f11, if you read back, you should see some of the crumbs I've left.

If that's not enough for you I'll give say it :D

I mean... what's wrong with me being vague? are you going to lynch me if I don't lmao.

I mean... what's wrong with me being vague? are you going to lynch me if I don't lmao.
No, you can provide some information about your role. Why have you been kept alive if you soft-claimed a blue role since day 1. You would've been a risk for scum.

You are obviously lying.

I mean, I'm not inherently worried about it. If you're going to lynch me since I won't claim then I'll claim when that happens?

Put it another way, what claim could I possibly give that will let you autolynch me, I've already crumbed my role so I can't just make it up.

I mean, I'm not inherently worried about it. If you're going to lynch me since I won't claim then I'll claim when that happens?

Put it another way, what claim could I possibly give that will let you autolynch me, I've already crumbed my role so I can't just make it up.
You said you have some information, anything can help us as of right now.

Why have you been kept alive if you soft-claimed a blue role since day 1
could be correct, but at the same time could also be a mafia frame? i don't know ugh there are so many roles being disclosed today that i can't even keep up.

You realize that the doc Just Died.

Like straight up, I was the most likely player to be under Panda's protection. I mean I could ask you the same question as to why you're alive? A claimed PR?
Post automatically merged:

I have information that literally only harms the town if I say anything.

The only reason I'll claim is if I need to save myself.

You realize that the doc Just Died.

Like straight up, I was the most likely player to be under Panda's protection. I mean I could ask you the same question as to why you're alive? A claimed PR?

I have information that literally only harms the town if I say anything.

The only reason I'll claim is if I need to save myself.
Then let's put the pressure on you.

Can you explain how it harms town?

I guess a better way to word it would be "town won't gain anything with the information, and mafia will know my role"

I mean obviously it's more than that.

But I'm not an investigative role, I've said that much already - so nothing I can do with my role can benefit the town if I claim.
It's probably in a similar vein to asking a vig who hasn't shot to claim, or trying to fish a doc. You can't do anything with knowledge of what the night action is.

If my claim is needed to be townread, then I'll give it.

It's really as simple as that.

okay uwu so basically I uhm drive da bus

I bussed tae/shawo n1

my logic follows that if mafia has 3 kp tae is scum and shawo could possiblly roleblocked but that actually blocked tae and thus only 2 kills n1

If mafia has 2 kp that clears (??) tae because no night kills were altered or tae is mafia and there isn’t an rb. Or the rb didn’t target shawo idkkkkk

But im lowkey dumb and I think we need more town clears so I’m just gonna claim and if this makes town lose I’m sorry uwu

I'm not being lynched. I'm not sure if you guys have caught on or not but it seems pretty obvious to me that shawo knows I'm town based on the information he just shared. He isn't just TRing me. He likely knows 100% otherwise he wouldn't be so positive I'm town.

I didn't get any DM's. Just saying.

But I know exactly why that happened.

It's highly probably that mafia found the doc the previous night.

Oh f11 you claimed.

That's annoying.

I'll claim too

Actually no I'm annoyed. f11 can you confirm me when I say that I knew you were buss driver on d2?

I guess a better way to word it would be "town won't gain anything with the information, and mafia will know my role"

I mean obviously it's more than that.

But I'm not an investigative role, I've said that much already - so nothing I can do with my role can benefit the town if I claim.
It's probably in a similar vein to asking a vig who hasn't shot to claim, or trying to fish a doc. You can't do anything with knowledge of what the night action is.

If my claim is needed to be townread, then I'll give it.

It's really as simple as that.
We can get a guarantee town role if you do claim.

Why was it so important for @mogyay to claim as a mason but you claiming isn't so important? Why put the unneeded pressure on her?

I'm not being lynched. I'm not sure if you guys have caught on or not but it seems pretty obvious to me that shawo knows I'm town based on the information he just shared. He isn't just TRing me. He likely knows 100% otherwise he wouldn't be so positive I'm town.
It's not an investigative role, he can't have information about you.

Oh I didn't want mogyay to claim for her, I wanted mogyay to claim to support your claim.

Mason as a role doesn't have an inherent night action, it was fine for a pair of masons to claim, that's why I did it.

Also trundle wtf.

I said I townread you because I shared reads with you?? Having a confident townread shouldn't mean anything besides that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back