• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can get a guarantee town role if you do claim.

Why was it so important for @mogyay to claim as a mason but you claiming isn't so important? Why put the unneeded pressure on her?
Post automatically merged:

It's not an investigative role, he can't have information about you.
He said he knows certain people's roles though. Unless he is just given knowledge at the beginning of the game? Or I missed a post while typing?

Whatever. I'll claim.

I'm first-night absorber.

I gained the ability of anyone who visited me n1.

I'm not gonna sort out the specifics but that's why I didn't wanna claim.

I'm not saying anything else though.

every1 gets COOL ROLES and i'm a boring mason

no offence ness

claims -
f11 - bus driver
Antonio - mason w mog
Mogyay - mason w antonio
Shawo - absorber

no claims-
Harbour
Sheabae
tae
glow
Locket
Oath2Order
PunchyDaHufflepuff
Trundle
DinoTown

this is mainly for my use but if u wanna know the claims ^^ correct me if i missed any

every1 gets COOL ROLES and i'm a boring mason
imagine having a blue role

✊😔

ness, writing down roles from mafia scum and pulling 20 from a hat: 🙃

Also correct me if I'm wrong about the numbers but.

20p setup - 17 (lynch + 2 kills) 13 (lynch + 3 kills) if there's 5 mafia that means it's 8 + 5, so if you lynch mafia, then it's 4 mafia, 8 town to 4 mafia 6 town. then if you lynch another mafia, you end up as 3 mafia + 4 town.

But 5 mafia is stupid. If it was 3 kills every night, 2 mislynches is autoloss with bad night actions.

So it's just easier to believe that it was a vig who killed the third player.

i'm really not willing to think my trs are wrong, and if that makes me lose this game i'm alright with it

With 4 confirmed townies, we can confirm there are 8 people left. There has to be 4-5 mafia members, atm.

Mafia can't vote all of us out during night 3, therefore we will have 1-2 confirmed townie during night.

If there is a vig, feel free to claim.

Also correct me if I'm wrong about the numbers but.

20p setup - 17 (lynch + 2 kills) 13 (lynch + 3 kills) if there's 5 mafia that means it's 8 + 5, so if you lynch mafia, then it's 4 mafia, 8 town to 4 mafia 6 town. then if you lynch another mafia, you end up as 3 mafia + 4 town.

But 5 mafia is stupid. If it was 3 kills every night, 2 mislynches is autoloss with bad night actions.

So it's just easier to believe that it was a vig who killed the third player.
yeah i don't think theres 5 mafia

We have a 1/8 chance getting mafia. What if there isn't a vig but the doctor protected someone during day 1. I mean, there were tons of weird rules for the doctor.

I'm sorry for putting that pressure on you but this day is risking since we don't know who is who. You claiming lowers our chances of losing the day and mafia couldn't vote all 4 of us out.

couldn't kill all 4 of us during night, is what I mean.

Oh here's an interesting point. Evan,

I was reading through your role, and since your vote is secret, it's effective use is at a LATER stage in the game.

Right now we're at 9 town 4 maf (assumed) If we mislynch today we go into say... 6 town 4 mafia.

At this point in the game your vote is more useful, same case if we lynch mafia tonight and mislynch tomorrow.

We have some weird night, roles, so it's too early to assume that a mislynch is two towns, but your vote should be used in the worst case scenario, and hopefully it won't matter at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back