• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
but y bait me.... like i was fine just staying put bc i don't want mafia to narrow down roles.. idgi
Post automatically merged:

Vig claims = shawo scum
No vig claims = tae scum
can u explain why bc i'm dumb

If I'm going to be completely honest, a mason claim is the perfect claim for a mafia team to have. They can pretend that they're organized pair to explain possible duos?

I actually believe your instant mason claim, I was hoping that if I threatened antonio he would sack himself to save a partner if he was mafia.

I guess to clarify, antonio was the wildcard in this game for me, since he asked me why I claimed mason.

I can explain my role but it kinda becomes worse if I do.

let's just say I know the role of some other users in the game.
God ****ing ****, either come forward now or stop lying ya mafia scum.

If you have important information, you can lower the possible field list by sharing said information like mog just did. Just say if they are scum or townie aligned, it could help.

i had no idea there would actually be masons in this game,, i thought i was stretching

Also, I was planning to do that since geoni flipped town, I outted a list of reads and I kept antonio as a ? because I genuinely wasn't sure. I'm not investigative so I don't have any way to confirm two masons without an RXN.

Nope, this is an obvious attempt to cover up their previous actions.

Why can't y'all ****ing respect that mog didn't want to come out, like wtf?

Dude we're in really dangerous territory here. The fact that you were dicking around with this mason crap is ridiculous, like I'm sorry but we need a mafia lynch today.

I have information that's literally only useful to mafia.

You actually can't do anything with what I know.

I'll share it because I'm fairly certain my claim clears myself but... I'm not too worried about it.

Dude we're in really dangerous territory here. The fact that you were dicking around with this mason crap is ridiculous, like I'm sorry but we need a mafia lynch today.
I understand but they would've come forward anyways, why ****ing roleclaim.

guys seriously who are we planning to vote today. i really don't want three bandwagons and another three thousand cfds.

I'm actually curious about this one too. Also there's a possibility that Panda was on me given that it wasn't driven or anything?
I don’t wanna say it until mr vig comes forward but it will be fairly obvious if/when that happens

be careful with your votes. mafia only need at least 3 town to vote wrong, 2 if there's 5 i guess

Antonio. You're an idiot. You realize that if you claimed individuality with your garbage claim it'd look like you were both mafia right? Two masons that are either town together or mafia together are way too risky to lynch outside given the scenario we're in.

I'll share it because I'm fairly certain my claim clears myself but... I'm not too worried about it.
Share pls

No, don't be so ****ing vague. Come forward and actually explain why it will be only helpful to the mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back