• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. You may only select ONE target for the entirety of the game. You cannot change who you choose to protect, so you must choose wisely.
2. When you die, your target will lose their protection and will once again be vulnerable to night kills.
3. Your target will not be aware that they are protected by you. They will be alerted if they are hit, however.

We have a 1/8 chance getting mafia. What if there isn't a vig but the doctor protected someone during day 1. I mean, there were tons of weird rules for the doctor.

I'm sorry for putting that pressure on you but this day is risking since we don't know who is who. You claiming lowers our chances of losing the day and mafia couldn't vote all 4 of us out.
Post automatically merged:

couldn't kill all 4 of us during night, is what I mean.

It's too hard to believe that mafia has 3 night kills, unless you're assuming it's something like mafia + third party.

Oh, also the doc died and no one claimed anything about being hit. There's that too, I'm not sure why there would be two doctors in this game.

It's too hard to believe that mafia has 3 night kills, unless you're assuming it's something like mafia + third party.
Understandable. Is there a rare mafia role that could have an extra kill?

Plus, no one a protected email. Did you get protected?

Oh, also the doc died and no one claimed anything about being hit. There's that too, I'm not sure why there would be two doctors in this game.
with how the roles are coming out to be i wouldn't be surprised

*if there was another doc

I said I haven't already.

I really don't see why mafia would have a vig with 2 kills already.

Anyways, this is probably the best time for anyone else who has a PR role to claim. We currently have 6 named PRs, and the later any one of you claims as a PR the scummier you'll look. At least if you claim now we can parse role actions to potentially clear you.

I'm fairly certain at this stage in the game, there's no more reason to hide.

Not to mention 5 people claimed VT through this game, you're not really hiding unless you think every one of them is mafia.

Anyways, this is probably the best time for anyone else who has a PR role to claim. We currently have 6 named PRs, and the later any one of you claims as a PR the scummier you'll look. At least if you claim now we can parse role actions to potentially clear you.
/QUOTE]
yeah i agree with this.
if you claim then it slims the scum-pool down a lot.

also, it'll be hard for any mafia to claim blue considering how unconventional all the roles are.

OOPS

let me try again:
IN REPLY TO SHAWO,

yeah i agree with this.
if you claim then it slims the scum-pool down a lot.

also, it'll be hard for any mafia to claim blue considering how unconventional all the roles are.

A serial killer isn't aligned with anyone, their objective is to stay alive no matter what so claiming would be against their objective. They have a night kill and the person they kill can be protected by a doctor.

but the issue w that is that i feel mafia would be most likely to claim vt? cause the blue roles are unique

A serial killer isn't aligned with anyone, their objective is to stay alive no matter what so claiming would be against their objective. They have a night kill and the person they kill can be protected by a doctor.

Or be a veteran, or any number of things

Or be a veteran, or any number of things
I really think it's a one-shot SK. Why would they claim if they aren't aligned with anyone, they aren't town-aligned nor mafia-aligned. It makes sense that a SK would vote off someone that could be a threat to them.

Also, guys, I don't believe SK is a common role on the forums unless I am mistaken. Wouldn't it fit the mold of other blue roles?

It's not a blue rule, obviously. I'm just saying, it makes way more sense since it's a weird role compared to the norm.

Also, guys, I don't believe SK is a common role on the forums unless I am mistaken. Wouldn't it fit the mold of other blue roles?
yeah i was gonna ask how common sk is on tbt n i don't recall ever playing a game with a sk??? i haven't played TOO many games though n i haven't looked through a lot either

yeah i was gonna ask how common sk is on tbt n i don't recall ever playing a game with a sk??? i haven't played TOO many games though n i haven't looked through a lot either
I have played quite a few but my memory is poor.

I rly don't remember much SK roles. Plus, there could be certain 3rd-party roles that aren't aligned with either town nor mafia. I mean, a 20 person game and everyone is either town or mafia. It doesn't make sense.

I have played quite a few but my memory is poor.

I rly don't remember much SK roles. Plus, there could be certain 3rd-party roles that aren't aligned with either town nor mafia. I mean, a 20 person game and everyone is either town or mafia. It doesn't make sense.
yeah i can't remember too many of the roles

i've played with jesters before but i don't think i've ever played w sk so yeah there is a good chance there's sk this game

I will be honest, I forgot there could be 3rd party roles. #Jester

i've played with jesters before but i don't think i've ever played w sk so yeah there is a good chance there's sk this game
I remember being a jester and claiming, I think. I think that was me and it was like my first or second game, lol.

a one-shot serial killer? yeah i still don't believe that this game is experimental. especially being one-shot, they have no role after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back