• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think it's a one-shot SK. Why would they claim if they aren't aligned with anyone, they aren't town-aligned nor mafia-aligned. It makes sense that a SK would vote off someone that could be a threat to them.
Post automatically merged:

Also, guys, I don't believe SK is a common role on the forums unless I am mistaken. Wouldn't it fit the mold of other blue roles?

It's not a blue rule, obviously. I'm just saying, it makes way more sense since it's a weird role compared to the norm.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the concept of a one shot serial killer

oh my god i thought this was Antonio LMAO

he is mason, i'm mason with him
ok so Antonio AND mog are town

God ****ing ****, either come forward now or stop lying ya mafia scum.
No, don't be so ****ing vague. Come forward and actually explain why it will be only helpful to the mafia.
can you not swear at people for 10 seconds please

Last edited:
I'm really kind of in the mindset to lynch Trundle or tae today.

I know I'm probably not the best person to be suggesting lynch candidates today after yesterday but that's where I'm at.

I'm working on a case for them.

It's a drag because I kind of lowkey hate the new site's thread search results.

TBD.

So running with my townreads + pr claims.

We have f11, shawo, antonio, mog, trundle, punchy, harbour
Leaving
Glow, Dino, Tae, Oath, Locket, and Shae.
Assuming 4, I'd probably pull glow from my lynchpool.

So I'd run with that.

shea keeps going up and up on my scum list,, i'd be down for a shea lynch today

So running with my townreads + pr claims.

We have f11, shawo, antonio, mog, trundle, punchy, harbour
Leaving
Glow, Dino, Tae, Oath, Locket, and Shae.
Assuming 4, I'd probably pull glow from my lynchpool.

So I'd run with that.

Assuming 4 you have pulled glow and now have 5 people on your sus list so

I am unfortunately not confident enough in my reads to say that a 5 player team of Tae/Dino/Oath/Shae/Locket has 4 mafia.

Most likely it has 3, and if I've done really badly it has 2. I still like it as a lynch pool because I don't believe that pool of players has less than 2 mafia in it.

Really? I'm not exactly seeing it. Namely because I don't recall any of their posts.
i still find it slightly weird how exactly they're behaving tbh
i think after they returned a bit yesterday it really made an alarm go off to me
@Sheabae i do wanna see more though

i don't feel like any of my personal scum reads have any concrete evidence because i'm still going pretty largely off of emotions

trundle/jacob is textbook v/v lynches btw

shea is probably my biggest wolfread now

tbh

i don't believe f11's bus driver claim honestly

locket can die too also btw

Reactions: tae
I 100% agree. Plus, he seems pretty experienced in mafia so I would be surprised if he slipped that early on. Just interesting that he would mention his PM role as eliminate all threats.. seems like there is some sorta mischief behind that L M A O

This seems to be a post that's just a D1 bandwagon onto Trundle.

Well given that iv never played with Shawo and their lack of responses to all the heat they are getting this game is a little sus, no?

Im still on the fence about trundle... id feel much better lynching shawo over trundle until we can see how things play out in the coming days.

after going back through ISO, I have a slight *** lean towards Mog and panda.

Mog because she seems aloof only really defending herself and not really accusing anyone. Also the contradictions with the meta not being important but important enough to use as a defense.

panda because from what Iv gathered here, this isn’t how she normally plays? She’s only chimed in about “THE Town” read from previous games..

anyone not posting much is a little scummy to me at this point. I understand I haven’t posted all that much except for wanting to lynch Shawo due to their lack of substance but I feel like no answer is an answer.

Mog pops up later. NL is not a good thing on D1, sus.

Damn Antonio has entered the chat!
My take with only a few hours left and trying to pin 20 players 😵

scum leans: Trundle, Mog, Shawo and panda

Town Leans : Tae, Antonio, Damniel, Evan, locket

I feel like the townies i picked have been pretty good about trying to gather as much info from other players without seeming shady about doing so

as for scum, i feel like in one way or another they rubbed me the wrong way or have been too quiet throughout this. I was on the fence about Trundle but after that heat supplied by Antonio im down for a lynching
My brain hurts.. still not sure why there was a big push for Jacob.. even emo was trying multiple times to get a solid answer and then BOOM killed in the night.. I had Damniel as town in my read so I’m leaning into my gut scum reads now.

scum:
Geoni
punchy
and a tie between harbor and oath

What I find interesting about this post is that in a little under 48 hours your scum list above completely changes into 4 brand new people, most notably hopping on the lazy train of everyone accusing me

Heyyy sorry for being MIA.. trying to get used to forum mafia lol but theres a couple things I wanted to talk about..

@f11 may I ask why you town read me in your #1,829 post? Just curious because you have null votes on other more active players?

Also, @mogyay I feel is beeing to dainty and kinda playing really reserved.. not giving out any reads cause "i haven't posted any reads at all, i'm not used to playing in such a huge game so it's a little overwhelming" which imo is a little sus and iv had a feeling about her since day one.

@amazonevan19 why do you have tae, locket and I in your lynch pool??

You definitely have been consistent on sussing mog. Which I do think is odd in retrospect. I'm not a fan of "you're inactive so I sus you" when you've been inactive yourself. I'm not blaming you for being inactive but I don't like the lowkey hypocrisy.

You've also been very flip-flopping on mog. Going from sussing on two posts, then losing mog on a post, and then sussing again. I have to ask, do you believe mog's claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back