• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, what i'm trying to say is that N1 someone could've received a message and decided to stay silent, but they ended up getting killed before this point in the game
Post automatically merged:

unless anyone here received a message: if so SPEAK UP
so you saying you killing people and leaving unread messages in your wake?

it’s a joke pls don’t get mad

no, what i'm trying to say is that N1 someone could've received a message and decided to stay silent, but they ended up getting killed before this point in the game
what's the rationale in hiding the message though?

in all honesty i can't even see the reason as to why a messenger is needed in a game, regardless of alignment? especially one that sends "..." to a player.

y’all are gonna sheep shawo anyway but like i’m VT like i have been this whole time
but after y’all lynch me anyway bc ppl
somehow believe shawo and f11 anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ gg maf wins

not me, but a message was sent to me lmao

I mean I'm likely to sheep anyone because I ****ed up on my Geoni read so if anybody else has a sugestion.

IDK like who do you sus?

I mean assuming f11, shawo, Mogyay, and Antonio are all telling the truth then from my POV scum is in the list of

Trundle, DinoTown, Locket, Punchy, Sheabae, tae, glow, and Harbour.

Which, in order from most townish to least townish

glow, Trundle, tae, Sheabae, and Punchy

No reads at all: DinoTown, Harbour, Locket. I'll be reading their posts shortly.

I do think a case could be made on Punchy, namely for his D2 lynch posts. I want to re-read those posts, please hold.

okay uwu so basically I uhm drive da bus

I bussed tae/shawo n1

my logic follows that if mafia has 3 kp tae is scum and shawo could possiblly roleblocked but that actually blocked tae and thus only 2 kills n1

If mafia has 2 kp that clears (??) tae because no night kills were altered or tae is mafia and there isn’t an rb. Or the rb didn’t target shawo idkkkkk

But im lowkey dumb and I think we need more town clears so I’m just gonna claim and if this makes town lose I’m sorry uwu
wait i read this wrong

roleblocker throws a wrench into this

f11 is probably town from this tho

no one is mech confirmed because of roleblocker

what was your n2 action?

this

actually makes a lot of sense lol

Trundle, DinoTown, Locket, Punchy, Sheabae, tae, glow, and Harbour.

Which, in order from most townish to least townish

glow, Trundle, tae, Sheabae, and Punchy

No reads at all: DinoTown, Harbour, Locket. I'll be reading their posts shortly.

I do think a case could be made on Punchy, namely for his D2 lynch posts. I want to re-read those posts, please hold.
lolwut

TAE, WHY YOU MAKING ME LAUGH OUT LOUD, MY PARENTS ARE SLEEPING.

"..."

LOL, I CAN'T. WHY EVEN SEND ANYTHING AT ALL.

this is townlock for day one

scum mog does not post this

this reeks of confidence

I find a day one townlock suspicious.

yeah uh

idk what i was talking about with trundle he seemed fine

daniel looked nitpicky and trying to pick a fight tbh

I agree that this is absolutely a good summation of the Trundle-Daniel "role goal" thing. Hence why I'm not so sus on Trundle. It reads as town-town.

shawo's talking a lot jesus

they're wrong but idk if it isn't towny

also i'm reading up and daniel feels like he's ready to jump onto any lynch canidate

doesn't sit right with me

dad also might be pocketing me tbh

It's interesting that Punchy is accusing another player of pocketing, because that's what I think he was attempting to do earlier with mog, townlocking her day one. He then, in post 592, moves mog down to a townread as opposed to Townlock, presumably to not look suspicious for a townlock on day one but still wanting to pocket.

i have 0% faith in antonio being real btw

let's leave that

let the mafia handle it

I don't know why but this post just reeks to me.

i hope they kill antonio tbh

that was literally the single worst thing you could have done

Like, if you think he's town, then why would you want him to be dead? Unless if you're scum.

Slight scum-lean. I don't like Locket's reads, they're all SUPER vague.

You know, this is weird too. You critique Locket on day 1 for having vague reads. (I then also kind of agree with you but also say the same thing. But looking back, your reads on day 1 weren't all that detailed either. How could you critique someone from having vague reads when having vague ones yourself?

someone can literally fight me if they think mog is maf

mog is contributing a LOT more then scum!mog.

scum!mog just coasts and doesn't take responsibility

i feel like mog has a semi-active presence in thread

Continuing to pocket.

Townlocks:

Punchy

Townread:

Mog -
might have been a little pre-emptive on the lock, but in time bomb/veteran game she didn’t make a post with content a while after the RQS, this game she’s done the opposite and made a lot of contentful posts.
Evan - had good effort early, tone felt natural
Geoni - i initially thought he was wolfy but over time he's not pushed any agendas (scumtell, trust me on this one) and had an overall towny tone.

Townlean:

Shawo -
His advocation for no lynch is towny especially considering that I think the wagons were v/v.
Trundle - he could go either way, his tone reads as he’s hiding something, but this could just be him repressing yelling at the whole town. My scumreads generally mostly wanted to lynch him, so I believe he’s town for this.
DinoTown - I like his thoughts. I think that they come from a towny pov. Weak read.

Null:

Oath -
hasn’t posted that much. Will turn to a scumread soon if he doesn’t pick it up.
Harbour - scumreads me for ??? reasons, honestly don’t feel like they’ve done anything much this game
Glow - I’ve heard they have a scummy day 1 and a better day 2. I’ll refrain from making a read on them until later.
Shaebae - Who?

Wolflean:

Locket -
This is a gutread, something about her posts make me want to scumread her. Weak read. Will be scummier if she doesn’t pick it up.
F11 - hasn’t been memeing as much, their tae bandwagon is really scummy
Tae - not aligned with F11. I don’t feel like their reaction came from a town standpoint. I thought it was really scummy tbh.
Heyden - feels like they haven’t even tried this game. Haven’t memed either tbh.

Wolfread:

Panda -
don’t have a single reason or her to be town at all, they’ve been quiet so far. Their posts give off a wolfy tone tbh. They feel slightly angry but Panda hasn’t done much to defend herself. The wagon had little momentum and people wanted to change to oath over panda. I honestly believe this is mafia.
Antonio - his read on trundle really read as faked, the reasoning doesn’t seem real. I skipped half of the posts insulting trundle. His mason claim isn’t real and it’s for the sole purpose of protecting a scumbuddy.

Wolf!:

I think a lot of your reads are crap. You're continuing on the Mog pocket, you clear evan because his "tone felt natural"? What sort of read is that? You nullread glow because of something you hear? Maybe make an analysis?

You say that tae is not aligned with f11. But you scumlean both of them. How can you logically scumlean both of them. Do you believe f11 now, and do you think tae is still not aligned with f11?

At this point in the game, I had felt Heyden was making some good attempts, I don't see how you can scumlean them for not memeing.

Honestly, going with the "Punchy is scum" theory, and assuming f11 and Antonio are telling the truth, I think 1 or 2 of your team is in your Wolfread reads, and 1 or 2 of them are in townlean or null, I don't know which.

What's interesting is that in here you say you thought Geoni was slightly scummy early on, and then slowly throughout day 2 you townlock him.

I think it's suspicious that in post 2014, you post this reads again. You keep the words "I honestly believe this person is mafia" for Panda in both posts, but move Panda from Wolfread to the lesser Wolflean. Why? Is it to make yourself look less suspicious when your team presumably killed her on Night 2?

i can’t find anything on google on my phone but does anyone know anything about a role that sends you messages at night?!? pls i’m confused

Jesus christ, oath made a better case then I did. All I had was that punchy posts one-liner and when he did contribute, he barely pushed his ideas or they barely contribute to the game.

also @f11 why didn’t you assume there’s a 50/50 changes of me or shawo being mafia N1 if you bussed him and i? why are you only certain IM mafia for the lack of kill on N1? why isn’t it equal

i can’t find anything on google on my phone but does anyone know anything about a role that sends you messages at night?!? pls i’m confused
it's a messanger role

Someone insulted someone before, I think it was Tina. The role isn't really alignment indicating.

i’m genuinely curious. bc i’ve never heard of an absorber either and like that’s kinda strange don’t you think? i just wanna know why if you busses him and i only i’m the potential scum in that pool..

Also, f11 claimed bus driver before the current day. It fits with the whole weird roles Ness got going on.

i’m genuinely curious. bc i’ve never heard of an absorber either and like that’s kinda strange don’t you think? i just wanna know why if you busses him and i only i’m the potential scum in that pool..
Both are roles, check the mafia wiki or Google [rolename] mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back