• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone else get a message last night?

No?
Post automatically merged:

i'm gonna leave you for today

but i have no idea how you're town lmao

I think I have a theory about how f11 is town but now that this doesn't seem to be a too-standard game, I think there's a multitude of ways that Heyden saved f11.

shout out to heyden for saving me doe

Wait

Wait actually no.

How did Heyden save you?

okay uwu so basically I uhm drive da bus

I bussed tae/shawo n1

my logic follows that if mafia has 3 kp tae is scum and shawo could possiblly roleblocked but that actually blocked tae and thus only 2 kills n1

If mafia has 2 kp that clears (??) tae because no night kills were altered or tae is mafia and there isn’t an rb. Or the rb didn’t target shawo idkkkkk

But im lowkey dumb and I think we need more town clears so I’m just gonna claim and if this makes town lose I’m sorry uwu

i’m not mafia tho so you’re wrong. lmao. also i got a message last night

okay uwu so basically I uhm drive da bus

I bussed tae/shawo n1

my logic follows that if mafia has 3 kp tae is scum and shawo could possiblly roleblocked but that actually blocked tae and thus only 2 kills n1

If mafia has 2 kp that clears (??) tae because no night kills were altered or tae is mafia and there isn’t an rb. Or the rb didn’t target shawo idkkkkk

But im lowkey dumb and I think we need more town clears so I’m just gonna claim and if this makes town lose I’m sorry uwu

WAIT how did I miss this post god dammit

IGNORE POST #2504 I DIDN'T READ

i got a message in the night

it literally was just “...” and i told ness i wanted to ****ing die after he sent me it

i got a message in the night

it literally was just “...” and i told ness i wanted to ****ing die after he sent me it
some sort of??? messenger role??

y’all are gonna sheep shawo anyway but like i’m VT like i have been this whole time
but after y’all lynch me anyway bc ppl
somehow believe shawo and f11 anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ gg maf wins

some sort of??? messenger role??
not me, but a message was sent to me lmao

i don't believe f11's bus driver claim honestly
then how are you to believe shawo's claim? f11 confirmed it.

also tae the message said "..."? how come nobody else didn't recieve a message though.
not that i'm sussing you, but so many different things are happening at once.

then how are you to believe shawo's claim? f11 confirmed it.

also tae the message said "..."? how come nobody else didn't recieve a message though.

if i had answers i’d tell ya but when i asked ness about it he literally was like “can’t say anything more!”

i wish whoever sent me the message ACTUALLY said something in the message.

the people who received a message might've died and just never mentioned it before

the people who received a message might've died and just never mentioned it before
i’m not dead tho? and i don’t think it’s a will? i’ve never gotten a message before in mafia so... like any ideas ??

i’m not dead tho? and i don’t think it’s a will? i’ve never gotten a message before in mafia so... like any ideas ??
no, what i'm trying to say is that N1 someone could've received a message and decided to stay silent, but they ended up getting killed before this point in the game

unless anyone here received a message: if so SPEAK UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back