• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, f11 claimed bus driver before the current day. It fits with the whole weird roles Ness got going on.
Post automatically merged:

Both are roles, check the mafia wiki or Google [rolename] mafia.

and in a tbt mafia game

also @f11 why didn’t you assume there’s a 50/50 changes of me or shawo being mafia N1 if you bussed him and i? why are you only certain IM mafia for the lack of kill on N1? why isn’t it equal
shawo claimed pr n1. If rb existed, logically they would rb shawo or mafia would kill them. But i bussed you with shawo so you ended the one actually being roleblocked (if it exists) and then mafia would be missing a kill because possible mafia (you) would have been blocked. I don’t find it plausible for mafia to decide to roleblock you n1.

Is that even possible?

I would assume that the messager would be aligned with scum or town rather than a 3rd party.
it's possible, strange, but possible

so maybe N1 went a little something like: SK/messenger gets blocked which would be why there were only 2 kills and no message sent??? thats probably a wack ass way of thinking but

so maybe N1 went a little something like: SK/messenger gets blocked which would be why there were only 2 kills and no message sent??? thats probably a wack ass way of thinking but
ooh that does make sense if it were to happen, but i still don't get what a sk's motive would be to message? especially if they're aligned with neither town nor mafia?

ooh that does make sense if it were to happen, but i still don't get what a sk's motive would be to message? especially if they're aligned with neither town nor mafia?
if they have the ability to message than why not do it?

if there was a message option why leave a “...” instea dog actually saying something tho. why not be like “yo i ****ed ur mom” or “hahahahaha ur next?” or some shot (if it was from a hostile party that is)

wait oh my god who?

that person might be a killing role but i don't know if that's how bus driver works
f11 told heyden "thanks for saving me" so im thinkin f11 bussed themselved and heyden

that's actually hilarious. what kind of person (aligned with ANYBODY at this point) would want to send that message. it sounds like it's foreshadowing something ominous lol.

that's actually hilarious. what kind of person (aligned with ANYBODY at this point) would want to send that message. it sounds like it's foreshadowing something ominous lol.
also why me i’m already feeling picked on this game this **** is just cruel

wait oh my god who?

that person might be a killing role but i don't know if that's how bus driver works
that’s redirector

basically heyden and someone switched spots last night so the person I bussed is town lock uwu

if there was a message option why leave a “...” instea dog actually saying something tho. why not be like “yo i ****ed ur mom” or “hahahahaha ur next?” or some shot (if it was from a hostile party that is)
i mean just being ominous and putting fear into the minds of others??? i mean maybe they like being ominous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back