• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s redirector

basically heyden and someone switched spots last night so the person I bussed is town lock uwu
Can you state who? The more townies we know, the better.

You also didn't answer my question about switching mafia kills.

a one-shot serial killer? yeah i still don't believe that this game is experimental. especially being one-shot, they have no role after that?
They would still be 3rd party.
Post automatically merged:

@f11, as bus driver can you possibly take off night kills from mafia?

Is it a one time thing or?

@f11

maybe they just wanna mess around n have some fun as SK 🤷‍♂️

i don’t think SKs always leave notes.
they do in ToS but in order for a message to be seen is have to be dead so idk what you’re talking about.

It's interesting that Punchy is accusing another player of pocketing, because that's what I think he was attempting to do earlier with mog, townlocking her day one. He then, in post 592, moves mog down to a townread as opposed to Townlock, presumably to not look suspicious for a townlock on day one but still wanting to pocket.

she's literally REEKING town, i said there was a few posts that gave me slight pause so i moved her down

I don't know why but this post just reeks to me.

i don't think we should talk about pr claims in general, i didnt want him to out his partner by giving an obvious hint as to who they were and he ended up being real also

Like, if you think he's town, then why would you want him to be dead? Unless if you're scum.

i just said i didn't believe he was town there

You know, this is weird too. You critique Locket on day 1 for having vague reads. (I then also kind of agree with you but also say the same thing. But looking back, your reads on day 1 weren't all that detailed either. How could you critique someone from having vague reads when having vague ones yourself?

that isn't the same thing. my reads had some reasoning behind them and iirc i dont remember her giving reasoning at all

Continuing to pocket.

I said that because it is ****ing TRUE oath and now that mog is semi-confirmed it makes me right. tbh i thought mog was a pr from her posts, i just didn't want to out that for obvious reasons

I think a lot of your reads are crap. You're continuing on the Mog pocket, you clear evan because his "tone felt natural"? What sort of read is that? You nullread glow because of something you hear? Maybe make an analysis?

where did i clear him? i townread him lmao. glow has been ehh the whole game and i was waiting for her to start trying to leadbut she hasn't so i'm going to iso her soon. tbh i was hoping she'd die at night so i didn't have to read a strong player.

You say that tae is not aligned with f11. But you scumlean both of them. How can you logically scumlean both of them. Do you believe f11 now, and do you think tae is still not aligned with f11?

they're individually scummy, but they aren't scum together. if one flips maf, the other is town.

At this point in the game, I had felt Heyden was making some good attempts, I don't see how you can scumlean them for not memeing.

i definitely didn't think that they were doing that? they were relatively lowposting and i think they would meme in past games while still trying to lead but I don't remember a single readslist

What's interesting is that in here you say you thought Geoni was slightly scummy early on, and then slowly throughout day 2 you townlock him.

never townlocked him, in the past few games i've played with him he has pushed agendas in nearly every post, this game i felt a pure essence radiating out of the posts.

I think it's suspicious that in post 2014, you post this reads again. You keep the words "I honestly believe this person is mafia" for Panda in both posts, but move Panda from Wolfread to the lesser Wolflean. Why? Is it to make yourself look less suspicious when your team presumably killed her on Night 2?

i thought Antonio was masons with her. I laid off of her temporarily. I also thought Antonio and f11 had progressed to a more wolfy state then panda tbh

most of his reads on me are interactions with flipped town

this case also feels nitpicky too. might iso oath later

Wow, punchy actually wrote a well written post for once.

I haven't seen this much wall posting all game, is your internet working now?

I said that because it is ****ing TRUE oath
CAN YOU NOT CURSE FOR LIKE TEN MINUTES

Wow, punchy actually wrote a well written post for once.

I haven't seen this much wall posting all game, is your internet working now?
oh boy wait until he sees that i'm just replying and i didn't write all of that lol

power was back up when i started talking about my power being out and me being on mobile

didn't want to make excuses but you were being an ass so

guys that was literally just 10 one liners lmao

bold is oath

i thought Antonio was masons with her. I laid off of her temporarily. I also thought Antonio and f11 had progressed to a more wolfy state then panda tbh

most of his reads on me are interactions with flipped town

this case also feels nitpicky too. might iso oath later
No no no you lie! You did NOT think that Antonio was mason with her, you specifically had said at numerous points that you did not think he was mason at all.

you have posted more I'll give you that

but you're still being lurky and i don't remember a post with substance of yours

i've laid off of you because Antonio hinted at you being his partner

You thought Panda was his partner.

i have 0% faith in antonio being real btw

Wolfread:

Panda -
don’t have a single reason or her to be town at all, they’ve been quiet so far. Their posts give off a wolfy tone tbh. They feel slightly angry but Panda hasn’t done much to defend herself. The wagon had little momentum and people wanted to change to oath over panda. I honestly believe this is mafia.
Antonio - his read on trundle really read as faked, the reasoning doesn’t seem real. I skipped half of the posts insulting trundle. His mason claim isn’t real and it’s for the sole purpose of protecting a scumbuddy.

Wolfread:

F11 -
hasn’t been memeing as much, their tae bandwagon is really scummy, their no lynch shenanigans are wolfy, and they seem to have an aggressive thread presence.
Antonio - his read on trundle really read as faked, the reasoning doesn’t seem real. His mason claim isn’t real and it’s for the sole purpose of protecting Panda.

You said as recently as Friday that you thought Antonio's claim was false. You're trying to retcon the fact that you very recently thought you thought Antonio was lying.

And of course now that I have a post against you, you decide it's time to ISO me. Because of course.

@oath2order punchy did think panda was his mando bc he outed her before i did. i only outed my purple skin comment i saw from antonio thinking panda was his manson based off that AFTER punchy pointed it out in thread.

That means you can protect Shawo tonight.

tonight as in during night
why protect him? you think he’s actually town?

What if I want to protect myself uwu
Because if you use it on shawo, he can copy you and we will have 2 bus drivers on our side unless you are voted off during night.

why protect him? you think he’s actually town?
He claimed absorber, didn't you hear?

punchy did think panda was his mando bc he outed her before i did. i only outed my purple skin comment i saw from antonio thinking panda was his manson based off that AFTER punchy pointed it out in thread.

I already implied that upside texts were lies and I was baiting mafia that the person was inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back