• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already implied that upside texts were lies and I was baiting mafia that the person was inactive.
not going to lie, at first when i believed those upside down texts, i thought your mason partner was sheabae and you just outed yourself because you had no faith in them. :blush:

not going to lie, at first when i believed those upside down texts, i thought your mason partner was sheabae and you just outed yourself because you had no faith in them. :blush:
I finding it shocking that literally no one here thought that there was some motive as to why my text is upside down in the first place.

No no no you lie! You did NOT think that Antonio was mason with her, you specifically had said at numerous points that you did not think he was mason at all.

i didn't at first and then i realized he hinted at panda at numerous points except it wasn't panda

You thought Panda was his partner.

i did

You said as recently as Friday that you thought Antonio's claim was false. You're trying to retcon the fact that you very recently thought you thought Antonio was lying.

i did, and that's why him and panda are scum together. I was hiding my suspicion that panda was his partner on the SLIM chance it was real and in case she wanted to out it on her own terms. then i got impatient and outted my thoughts because iirc it had been 24 hours since the out of nowhere mason claim.

And of course now that I have a post against you, you decide it's time to ISO me. Because of course.

yeah bc this came out of NOWHERE. Antonio would have said the same thing about you making a big post after one-liners if he was paying attention. i wasn't paying attention either but you were posting less content then me and Antonio didn't say anything because you were quieter.

this is probably going to make me sound wolfy but w/e

Because if you use it on shawo, he can copy you and we will have 2 bus drivers on our side unless you are voted off during night.
Post automatically merged:

He claimed absorber, didn't you hear?
Post automatically merged:

I already implied that upside texts were lies and I was baiting mafia that the person was inactive.

the punchy thing was in quote to oath saying punch didn’t believe panda was ur manson.

Punchy, you can selective quote by highlighting text and the quote/reply button should appear.

No no no you lie! You did NOT think that Antonio was mason with her, you specifically had said at numerous points that you did not think he was mason at all.

i didn't at first and then i realized he hinted at panda at numerous points except it wasn't panda

You thought Panda was his partner.

i did

You said as recently as Friday that you thought Antonio's claim was false. You're trying to retcon the fact that you very recently thought you thought Antonio was lying.

i did, and that's why him and panda are scum together. I was hiding my suspicion that panda was his partner on the SLIM chance it was real and in case she wanted to out it on her own terms. then i got impatient and outted my thoughts because iirc it had been 24 hours since the out of nowhere mason claim.

And of course now that I have a post against you, you decide it's time to ISO me. Because of course.

yeah bc this came out of NOWHERE. Antonio would have said the same thing about you making a big post after one-liners if he was paying attention. i wasn't paying attention either but you were posting less content then me and Antonio didn't say anything because you were quieter.

this is probably going to make me sound wolfy but w/e

Sorry, you say "that's why him and panda are scum together"

You uh...you're aware panda flipped blue, right?

No, it did not come out of nowhere. We're on day 3 and I'm not having us half-ass another day by waiting until the last minute to panick-discuss a lynch.

I finding it shocking that literally no one here thought that there was some motive as to why my text is upside down in the first place.
i honestly thought that it was either to 1) disguise your post or 2) have most people disregard it because it's difficult (not really) to read.

Punchy, I swear you were flip flopping between me lying about me being Mason and panda being my partner.

i don’t think SKs always leave notes.
they do in ToS but in order for a message to be seen is have to be dead so idk what you’re talking about.
no they don't always leave notes, but there is a chance that the messenger also happens to be SK and is leaving messages to people other than the victims

i honestly thought that it was either to 1) disguise your post or 2) have most people disregard it because it's difficult (not really) to read.
Really?

I thought the whole upside down text thing would mean that I'm meaning the opposite of what I said.

Sorry, you say "that's why him and panda are scum together"

You uh...you're aware panda flipped blue, right?

No, it did not come out of nowhere. We're on day 3 and I'm not having us half-ass another day by waiting until the last minute to panick-discuss a lynch.
yeah

panda did flip blue. it was a wrong sus

yes it ****ing did because you had one-liners the whole game

I believe that there was definitely a mafia or two on the Geoni lynch, if it's two, it's most likely to be oath/dino.
I have pointed out when I came back at N2 start that I wanted to switch my vote to sheabae. I couldn't because I was asleep. I have to make my final choice without all the 30-some pages on info that appear in the final few hours. When I was awake, it was tae that was gonna be lynched and I didn't feel that was right, so I used my vote where I thought best - to push someone else up to the top of the list other than tae. Had I been awake longer to the point it could have been sheabae on top instead, that's where I would have voted instead. Don't call me mafia because I placed a wrong vote where I couldn't do anything about it.

Anyway hey I was right for townreading Evan at least.

yeah

panda did flip blue. it was a wrong sus

yes it ****ing did because you had one-liners the whole game

I have to mention that about panda because you said "are" scum. You missed like five important words to make it say "i thought they were scum together" or some sht. Your wording and tense was poor.

I lead the Geoni lynch. Yeah, I ****ed up on that but I lead it. You sus me this entire game over not contributing, and now you give me crap because the third contribution I make is sussing you. I'm voting you unless someone else can convince me otherwise.

I look forward to your revenge vote and revenge ISO.

yeah so oath is mafia

his d1 was ass

his geoni reasoning was for "weak-ass pushes"

he just jumped on the wagon and never looked back bc he wanted a strong town to die

i honestly believe he didn't have any reads until d3 iso'ing me, he's said almost nothing about other people, his posts are just thread commentary

also he literally had no progression on me too lmao

he just wanted an easy target

but oath

i've gotten better since 2018 Time Bomb/Veteran

and you made a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back