• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
shea keeps going up and up on my scum list,, i'd be down for a shea lynch today
this is literally their first read on someone

it's day three.

their posts before that are just thread commentary and no reads.

locket might need to die more then oath or shea

that’s redirector

basically heyden and someone switched spots last night so the person I bussed is town lock uwu

For what it's worth, mafia knows who they killed... so you should probably just say who's town confirm for being the night kill.

No one's claimed the third kill so I'll go ahead and assume that it was mafia/third party.

So I guess in the original case that [Your target] was killed by SK, it's worth keeping hidden since it doesn't clear them of anything.
Buuut... that feels like a bit of a stretch.

Also - in this current case, we're kinda reaching the point in the game where any lynch that's start will be something like 5 town/4 mafia/4 prs, so rather than split our vote, it'd probably be best for one of us to just lead a lynch and vote together, or at least agree on a target. Rather than each of us individually voting our scumreads and leaving vote manipulation as an option.

For what it's worth, I see the message thing and I still don't like it. I really feel like Tae is backed into a corner here, they've thrown out three scumreads, one of which is town, and two of which are basically clear town, so they're just doubling down on the Shawo scumread.

I'll come back tomorrow and properly parse the game though.

i honestly feel clueless on punchy now that evan and geoni (the ones who confirmed his playstyle) died. i do have to consider that before geoni died, he responded with "yes" when i asked him if he thinks that punchy is still displaying signs of his normal playstyle. i still feel inclined to believe that since both geoni and evan flipped town. but who knows, it could be wrong.

Punchy playstyle, no matter what alignment, is him typing without punctions and proper capitalization. However, as a town, he usually contributes way more then he has throughout the game. I mean, all he has been doing is stating his opinions which is fine but what has he done with those opinions rather than state them.

As of right now, I believe glow may also be scum due to just slying by. They contributed way more last game.

this is literally their first read on someone

it's day three.

their posts before that are just thread commentary and no reads.

locket might need to die more then oath or shea
okay you want reads?? ill give reads. also PLEASE get rid of shea first.

f11 - bus driver
Antonio - mason w mog
Mogyay - mason w antonio
Shawo - absorber

DinoTown
tae
Oath2Order

Trundle

Harbour
PunchyDaHufflepuff
glow
Sheabae

okay you want reads?? ill give reads. also PLEASE get rid of shea first.

f11 - bus driver
Antonio - mason w mog
Mogyay - mason w antonio
Shawo - absorber

DinoTown
tae
Oath2Order

Trundle

Harbour
PunchyDaHufflepuff
glow
Sheabae

Why Shea

i'm not really slying by i'm hoping my reads either change or i get confident enough to say anything
Post automatically merged:

because I've townread a lot of people since the beginning

no joke I've had like 14 townreads

since d1

it also makes no sense for me to be a scumread but oath and tae to be town FYPOV locket

the only way it would make sense if i was mafia is if all the people i could easily lynch d2/d3 are mafia with me

i.e tae and oath

but idk oath had some good lines :-( and i still think tae may be town :-(

i will concede that a large portion of my tae read was on the basis that geoni was mafia and that there was 0% chance of them being aligned as mafia together

something that is off about punchy is that i waited for like 24hrs for anyone to respond to what I said about geoni and punchy waited to defend him until like 30 mins before day end lul

Last edited:
i'm not really slying by i'm hoping my reads either change or i get confident enough to say anything

because I've townread a lot of people since the beginning

no joke I've had like 14 townreads

since d1

it also makes no sense for me to be a scumread but oath and tae to be town FYPOV locket

the only way it would make sense if i was mafia is if all the people i could easily lynch d2/d3 are mafia with me

i.e tae and oath

but idk oath had some good lines :-( and i still think tae may be town :-(

i will concede that a large portion of my tae read was on the basis that geoni was mafia and that there was 0% chance of them being aligned as mafia together

something that is off about punchy is that i waited for like 24hrs for anyone to respond to what I said about geoni and punchy waited to defend him until like 30 mins before day end lul

That's a good point on Punchy's timing tbh

honestly i'm down to sheep geoni/panda and lynch harbor

I think it means to blindly follow what someone else says.
Like... Geoni says lynch Harbour. We don't really know why Harbour should be lynched but Geoni says so and we sheep them so we lynch Harbour.
I think.

I think it means to blindly follow what someone else says.
Like... Geoni says lynch Harbour. We don't really know why Harbour should be lynched but Geoni says so and we sheep them so we lynch Harbour.
I think.
Understandable. I'm still down for punchy, though.

2. Trundle -
5. DinoTown -
6. f11 - Claimed Bus Driver
7. Locket -
8. Oath2Order -
9. PunchyDaHufflepuff -
12. Antonio Skarmoury - Mason
14. Sheabae -
15. tae -
16. glow -
17. Shawo - Claimed Absorber
18. Mogyay - Mason
20. Harbour -

Ok, that means we have Trundle, DinoTown, Locket, Oath2Order, Punchy, Shaebae, Tae, Glow, Harbour.

I believe Oath is Town based on their commitment to as town during day 3 but I'm gonna look back at his posts again.

Scummy to least: Punchy, Trundle, Shaebae, Glow, Locket, Harbour, DinoTown.

I'm actually Null on DinoTown.

Glow willing to sheep this late in-game should be suspicious. We already lost 2 valuable teammates, we need to base our info on what has happened.

idk i still think locket may be town solely based on the timing of their n1 reads

like if locket's mafia then either locket was NOT looking at scum chat when they wrote their reads n1 / or / their partners controlled the n1 deaths?

but still it must have taken time to type that and i feel like scum would be more focused on coordinating reads with who they plan on voting for d2

locket was NOT looking at scum chat when they wrote their reads n1
I'm not saying this is necessarily what happened but purposely avoiding the scum chat as much as possible would be a pretty effective way to look rather town, since they'd be so "out of the loop" on scum happenings

i mainly wanna point out shea's reads. (posts 346 and 1,910 are main reads, and i also wanna point out 1,569)
their scum/town reads i find hella sus. they keep backtracking on certain reads. they majorly swapped their panda read from scum to town with little explanation.
another thing is that they seem to be trying to hide in the shadows of other townies.

i've really liked oath's most recent posts and im comfortable to town-lean oath and i think tae's message probably means that tae is town.

i really feel comfortable with lynching sheabae, especially if they don't pick up soon. they seem informed, yet out of the loop. they are lost in whats happening in the game, but are aware of roles.

do not sheep what antonio says about my play style

because i am playing the game

also omegalul at antonio tring oath right after he scumread me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back