• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait tomorrow is lylo? i didn't even notice that. i guess the three kills made it appear earlier.
it's going to be delayed though.
why do you think punchy is town
Post automatically merged:

also why do you think i'm town
i'm actually null on punchy, i don't think he is town nor scum. it's difficult to read him because even though i heavily sussed his early game behaviour (making townlocks, weak scumleans, sussing people once they sus him), geoni and evan did both tell me that this was normal. antonio argues that he contributes more as town and his "playstyle" is the way he phrases his posts with punctuation and etc, but i feel more inclined to believe what the other two said, since they went more into depth about his content. the reason i'm not reading into meta myself is because it's old and inaccurate, and that's essentially why i didn't take quotes off from that scummies game.

i think you're town because you pretty much started the geoni wagon and i understood why and how you sussed him (it's just that it was based more around your interactions with him, you didn't really take the 'confidence' point into consideration). you seemed very assured in that read and this wouldn't be the case if you were to be scum and knew he was town.

Oath, have you caught up yet? @oath2order

wait tomorrow is lylo? i didn't even notice that. i guess the three kills made it appear earlier.

i'm actually null on punchy, i don't think he is town nor scum. it's difficult to read him because even though i heavily sussed his early game behaviour (making townlocks, weak scumleans, sussing people once they sus him), geoni and evan did both tell me that this was normal. antonio argues that he contributes more as town and his "playstyle" is the way he phrases his posts with punctuation and etc, but i feel more inclined to believe what the other two said, since they went more into depth about his content. the reason i'm not reading into meta myself is because it's old and inaccurate, and that's essentially why i didn't take quotes off from that scummies game.

i think you're town because you pretty much started the geoni wagon and i understood why and how you sussed him (it's just that it was based more around your interactions with him, you didn't really take the 'confidence' point into consideration). you seemed very assured in that read and this wouldn't be the case if you were to be scum and knew he was town.
I do not see how his playstyle is relevant to his actions. What has Geoni/Evan stated that disprove your scum claims on him (making townlocks, weak scumleans, sussing people once they sus him). I only remember them stating that was his usual playstyle.

I remember playing a small game with punchy. Punchy was mafia. Everyone automatically town read him based off of "playstyle", including me. He won.

You make excellent points about townlocks, weak scumleans, and sussing people once the sus him. However, I don't see how that being "punchy style of playing" disproves those arguments, enough for them to be considered a null.

Last edited:

I do not see how his playstyle is relevant to his actions. What has Geoni/Evan stated that disprove your scum claims on him (making townlocks, weak scumleans, sussing people once they sus him). I only remember them stating that was his usual playstyle.

I remember playing a small game with punchy. Punchy was mafia. Everyone automatically town read him based off of "playstyle", including me. He won.

You make excellent points about townlocks, weak scumleans, and sussing people once the sus him. However, I don't see how that being "punchy style of playing" disproves those arguments, enough for them to be considered a null.

huh what was i supposed to be doing?
Idk what you should be supposed to be doing, I was waiting for you to catch up to ask ya some questions.

I guess I'm caught up what do you want
1. What's your opinion on punchy changing his vote? I would presume you would had an instant opimion of that?
2. Who are your other sus reads besides punchy, how are they scum compared to him?
3. What's your opinion of the interaction between me and punchy since you've been here?

if shea flips town, what would you do?
cry

You're right, they didn't. However, Panda made a better contribution day 2 and Oath made a better one day 3. I don't see how you've been doing any better compared to them?

Also, your response was whataboutism. You pointed out my hypocrisy without actually disproving my argument. My point still stands.

What happened to your vote on oath? Did you really just vote for him because he sus read you?
Panda absolutely did not make a better contribution Day 2. You thanked me for responding to oath, I assumed you thought I was contributing.

I literally disproved your argument

No, I literally made a post on why i scumread him. Read my ****ing posts if you want to see my "contributions".

OH LOL

so you sus me because i beat you in that one game and you're paranoid i'm getting you again?

gotcha.

now show me in that game where I didn't give "meaningful contributions" or drop the sus, because it's antitown and wasting everyone's time.

Last edited:
cry

Panda absolutely did not make a better contribution Day 2. You thanked me for responding to oath, I assumed you thought I was contributing.

I literally disproved your argument

No, I literally made a post on why i scumread him. Read my ****ing posts if you want to see my "contributions".
No, you haven't. If we are using that logic, then you have only been contributing since day 3. That's why you are scummier then Panda and Oath.

Finally, you did make a case but the fact you are willing to vote an inactive over someone that you believe is scum doesn't mean you are playing with towns benefit in mine.

What have you done that is contributing to the benefit of Town?
-------------
Listen, everyone, It's day 3. There are obviously more people who are scummier then Shaebae. I agree they are scum but their minimum contributions won't leave us with as many useful answers if we vote them off compared to other people.

If Shaebae did flip town, it means there was an obvious attempt from mafia to lynch on someone who has been barely here to defend themselves.

1. What's your opinion on punchy changing his vote? I would presume you would had an instant opimion of that?
2. Who are your other sus reads besides punchy, how are they scum compared to him?
3. What's your opinion of the interaction between me and punchy since you've been here?

I think it's him cowardly trying to get me off him.

I did a post on Shea earlier today. I had my sus list from earlier, before I caught onto Punchy.

Trundle, DinoTown, Locket, Punchy, Sheabae, tae, glow, and Harbour.

Obviously this changed to now.

Trundle, DinoTown, Locket, tae, glow, Sheabae, Harbour, Punchy.

I'm curious why you're asking me the opinion of the interaction. Why does that mattter?

I did a post on Shea earlier today. I had my sus list from earlier, before I caught onto Punchy.

I'm curious why you're asking me the opinion of the interaction. Why does that mattter?
Punchy downplayed my pressure on him and did whataboutism to attempt to disprove my arguement. dont' you think that is scummy.

No, you haven't. If we are using that logic, then you have only been contributing since day 3. That's why you are scummier then Panda and Oath.

Finally, you did make a case but the fact you are willing to vote an inactive over someone that you believe is scum doesn't mean you are playing with towns benefit in mine.

What have you done that is contributing to the benefit of Town?
-------------
Listen, everyone, It's day 3. There are obviously more people who are scummier then Shaebae. I agree they are scum but their minimum contributions won't leave us with as many useful answers if we vote them off compared to other people.

If Shaebae did flip town, it means there was an obvious attempt from mafia to lynch on someone who has been barely here to defend themselves.
OATH HAS LITERALLY BEEN CONTRIBUTING SINCE DAY THREE. IF I AM SUS TO YOU OATH SHOULD BE SUS.

I LITERALLY BELIEVE SHEA IS AS SUS AS OATH. READ MY ****ING POSTS IF YOU WANT TO MAKE CLAIMS LIKE THAT.

shea is a more consensus read and is probably going to be an easier train to drive then oath. I believe they are both scum, but more people believe shea is scum than oath, so i will lead shea's lynch today and oath's tomorrow (this will change if people actually still sus oath after d1)

I have not aggravated two villagers to ****ing madness to "get a read". That is a benefit to town.

the two lists are the same in different orders

Punchy downplayed my pressure on him and did whataboutism to attempt to disprove my arguement. dont' you think that is scummy.
ok

i am not going to read your posts for the rest of the game

i am not going to read your posts for the rest of the game
Again, with the downplaying. If you think I'm town, why tf would you ignore what I got to say.

I have not aggravated two villagers to ****ing madness to "get a read". That is a benefit to town.
Can you not curse for 10 minutes, thanks.

Also, you still haven't done anything beneficial to town.

the two lists are the same in different orders
Because it's an updated list....

shea is a more consensus read and is probably going to be an easier train to drive then oath. I believe they are both scum, but more people believe shea is scum than oath, so i will lead shea's lynch today and oath's tomorrow (this will change if people actually still sus oath after d1)
Why didn't you lead with Shae then if that is your logic?

could you please elaborate on why you like oath's posts? from what i've been seeing, it's just been him sussing punchy a lot, and his posts before that haven't been very substantial. also, you do realize that mafia could get messages too? that is, under the condition that the messenger isn't apart of the mafia team (following your theory on the tp messenger).
it seems very oath to me, i enjoy the increase in activity

and im feel if tae was scum and ended up getting a message they'd bring it up to scum chat first and not talk about it in the main thread

i can't wait for the game to be over so we can see all the roles

Again, with the downplaying. If you think I'm town, why tf would you ignore what I got to say.
because you're being actively anti town by hardpushing me and putting out false statements on what i'm doing, so shut the **** up and let me actually ****ing solve the game. you're just paranoid that i am playing you, and even though i am totally capable of that, i am ****ing exemplifying my town playstyle. so shut up, and stop sussing me for multitabling and ****ty power.

it seems very oath to me, i enjoy the increase in activity

and im feel if tae was scum and ended up getting a message they'd bring it up to scum chat first and not talk about it in the main thread

i can't wait for the game to be over so we can see all the roles
oath's posts are very oath

yes got it locktown

how do you know tae didn't bring it up in scumchat?

because you're being actively anti town by hardpushing me and putting out false statements on what i'm doing, so shut the **** up and let me actually ****ing solve the game. you're just paranoid that i am playing you, and even though i am totally capable of that, i am ****ing exemplifying my town playstyle. so shut up, and stop sussing me for multitabling and ****ty power.

oath's posts are very oath

yes got it locktown

how do you know tae didn't bring it up in scumchat?

Dude

> how do you know tae didn't bring it up in scumchat?

Is this you admitting you tae and Locket are scum

Yikes, and you told me to stop cursing.

I'm hard pushing you because I'm certain you are scum. You can solve the game but that doesn't me I can't stop pressuring you. You can obviously do both.

Also, you playing me how? Why would you be playing me in the first place, if you are town? You are only playing me if you are scum, which you are doing a terrible job of btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back