• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
do not sheep what antonio says about my play style
No one ain't blinding following a punchy lynch, there is actual reason for you to be sus.

Also, bringing this point up again. If you couldn't have played as much earlier due to certain events, why didn't you ask for a replacement then? You barely not contributing anything through day 1 didn't help town at all and you could've gotten a replacement.

i was literally contributing just not as much in one post because i was i was on mobile. i was contributing much more then shea or oath, and according to you that’s not sus for them

i think it's more of the fact that your d1 and d2 post frequency become EXPONENTIALLY higher in the hours immediately preceeding the lynch

like you posted i think 1 time? in the first half of d2? then like 60 times in hours right before d2 lynch.
Post automatically merged:

@Punchy

i was literally contributing just not as much in one post because i was i was on mobile. i was contributing much more then shea or oath, and according to you that’s not sus for them
Posts != contribution

Was your contribution benefital to town? All i saw was you stating your thoughts.

oh wait nvm i was multitabling a game on mu where i posted 200 times in 12 hours

on mobile

day ended 7pm est and silent nights

so i posted a **** ton towards EoD which was 8pm d2 iirc

and that's why i was more inactive earlygame

for some reason i thought the mash happened before this game

i think it's more of the fact that your d1 and d2 post frequency become EXPONENTIALLY higher in the hours immediately preceeding the lynch

like you posted i think 1 time? in the first half of d2? then like 60 times in hours right before d2 lynch.

i've been participating in faster paced games (12 hour days and 12 hour nights) and tbh in 36/12 games the first 24 hours of day are boring

****ing both

what is so hard to understand

i was playing 2 games of mafia and my electricity was being an ass for like 2 days
But you still had time to post 1-line quotes? Couldn't you have used that time to get a replacement?

1-line posts*

but you ain't tho

like what have you said or done that has been a worthwhile, unique contribution?

text walls made to defend yourself do not count
This too^^^

Last edited:
But you still had time to post 1-line quotes? Couldn't you have used that time to get a replacement?
Antonio i understand that you don't want to play with me

but i'm just going to play the game. i made more contributions then a number of people day one and day two.

i understand that i wasn't spamming the thread but that doesn't make me wolfy at all.

Antonio i understand that you don't want to play with me

but i'm just going to play the game. i made more contributions then a number of people day one and day two.

i understand that i wasn't spamming the thread but that doesn't make me wolfy at all.
I never said I didn't want to play with you, I said if you were so busy why couldn't you have asked for a replacement? My statement still stands.

And like I stated before, contributions != amount of posts. DinoTown is right, what worthwhile, unique contribution have you done? Especially day 1.

Please don't downplay my pressure by stating I don't want to play with you.

Can we extend day by another hour due to downtime, when!?

Last edited:
And like I stated before, contributions != amount of posts. DinoTown is right, what worthwhile, unique contribution have you done? Especially day 1.
what "worthwhile contribution" did Panda do D1? What worthwhile contribution did you do D1? What worthwhile contribution did Oath do D1?

what "worthwhile contribution" did Panda do D1? What worthwhile contribution did you do D1? What worthwhile contribution did Oath do D1?
I pushed Trundle to the ****ing edge.

what "worthwhile contribution" did Punchy do D1?

Your entire quote is basically whataboutism.

I think it means to blindly follow what someone else says.
Like... Geoni says lynch Harbour. We don't really know why Harbour should be lynched but Geoni says so and we sheep them so we lynch Harbour.
I think.
well if you want to sheep panda then by all means go ahead, but geoni's last post mentioned that:
I'm dying so I just want to say that Heyden, Locket, Trundle, they need to be solved. Shae shouldn't be allowed to slide by but just be cautious to not let that be a low hanging fruit D3 mislynch, good vig shot option if you feel -that- strongly about it.
---
(posts 346 and 1,910 are main reads, and i also wanna point out 1,569)
the funny thing is the post gap between all of these. it shows their inactivity. as well as that, shea hasn't backed up their reads on anybody besides from mog, panda, shawo and trundle. their reasoning still stands weak, though.
i've really liked oath's most recent posts and im comfortable to town-lean oath and i think tae's message probably means that tae is town.
could you please elaborate on why you like oath's posts? from what i've been seeing, it's just been him sussing punchy a lot, and his posts before that haven't been very substantial. also, you do realize that mafia could get messages too? that is, under the condition that the messenger isn't apart of the mafia team (following your theory on the tp messenger).
i really feel comfortable with lynching sheabae, especially if they don't pick up soon.
same here, but my concern is what if sheabae is just an ultimate newbie and ends up flipping town. what information are we going to get out of that lynch and who could we potentially lynch on day four.

right now i feel that the three scum are trundle (poe), oath, and shea. i can't think of a fourth one at the moment.

right now i feel that the three scum are trundle (poe), oath, and shea. i can't think of a fourth one at the moment.

why do you think punchy is town

also why do you think i'm town

no

you townread panda and oath and according to you they didn't make a meaningful contribution day one

so you shouldn't use that against me
You're right, they didn't. However, Panda made a better contribution day 2 and Oath made a better one day 3. I don't see how you've been doing any better compared to them?

Also, your response was whataboutism. You pointed out my hypocrisy without actually disproving my argument. My point still stands.

i'm actually probably going shea today

i seriously don't want shea going to lylo at all
What happened to your vote on oath? Did you really just vote for him because he sus read you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back