• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah so oath is mafia

his d1 was ass

his geoni reasoning was for "weak-ass pushes"

he just jumped on the wagon and never looked back bc he wanted a strong town to die

i honestly believe he didn't have any reads until d3 iso'ing me, he's said almost nothing about other people, his posts are just thread commentary

also he literally had no progression on me too lmao

he just wanted an easy target

but oath

i've gotten better since 2018 Time Bomb/Veteran

and you made a mistake

I started the wagon you dingus. I made my post, then glow made a thing and voted.

Your reads were crap and could basically be summed up as commentary.

You read me as null at multiple points and only now sus me because I sus'd you.

Yes, I made a mistake, which was susssing Geoni.

except your vote wasn't on me until oath made the case

you're just sheeping oath

explain to me why he's town and why you should sheep him
My vote was on you last day, ya dingus.

And he's town because when he has contributed, it's not the bare minimum compared to you

I started the wagon you dingus. I made my post, then glow made a thing and voted.

Your reads were crap and could basically be summed up as commentary.

You read me as null at multiple points and only now sus me because I sus'd you.

Yes, I made a mistake, which was susssing Geoni.

yeah bc i didn't have a read on you lmao

then i read you bc you obviously wanted my attention

yeah bc i didn't have a read on you lmao

then i read you bc you obviously wanted my attention

It's just mighty coincidental then that your read of me suddenly becomes a scum-read when I read you as scum.

Thinking_Emoji_-_Signature.gif

Yeeeah Punchy it doesn't look good for you that you suddenly start pushing for Oath when they start pushing for you. There's better ways to get out of dying, like... being helpful? Making contributions of decent quantity instead of just walls of text to defend yourselves and one-liners every other time?

It's just mighty coincidental then that your read of me suddenly becomes a scum-read when I read you as scum.

Thinking_Emoji_-_Signature.gif
Exactly, he didn't even make a case about you being scum unlike you did.
BECAUSE I READ YOUR ISO

IT ISN'T A COINCIDENCE
And you don't think anyone else is scum, just the person voting for you?

Basing your vote on someone ISO alone doesn't benefit us in the long wrong. What has oath done before the current day to make him scum now?

i honestly feel clueless on punchy now that evan and geoni (the ones who confirmed his playstyle) died. i do have to consider that before geoni died, he responded with "yes" when i asked him if he thinks that punchy is still displaying signs of his normal playstyle. i still feel inclined to believe that since both geoni and evan flipped town. but who knows, it could be wrong.

And he's town because when he has contributed, it's not the bare minimum compared to you
If you think Oath is town, what do you think of Shawo pointing fingers in that direction as "most likely to be mafia" because of the Geoni vote? Genuine question, I wanna know what you think since so much of my ideas of reads is influenced by others.

I did. Are you reading my posts?

Uhh... I do? Are you reading my posts?

Basing your vote on someone ISO alone doesn't benefit us in the long wrong. What has oath done before the current day to make him scum now?

He has literally done nothing. He made a one-off post about Geoni d1 and is claiming he lead the Day Two Lynch after bandwagoning onto it.

also Antonio isn't reading my posts lmao
Post automatically merged:

i honestly feel clueless on punchy now that evan and geoni (the ones who confirmed his playstyle) died. i do have to consider that before geoni died, he responded with "yes" when i asked him if he thinks that punchy is still displaying signs of his normal playstyle. i still feel inclined to believe that since both geoni and evan flipped town. but who knows, it could be wrong.
I will laugh my ass off if this is the reason oath killed them

I did. Are you reading my posts?

Uhh... I do? Are you reading my posts?

He has literally done nothing. He made a one-off post about Geoni d1 and is claiming he lead the Day Two Lynch after bandwagoning onto it.

also Antonio isn't reading my posts lmao

So who else do you think is scum noiw.

Yeah I made the post, it lead to glow making hers.

Shea.

ISO is almost as wolfy as oath's. Reads have zero backing.

if f11 isn't lying, tae's response to the suspicion should be questioned. weak read.

I need to ISO Locket. I have a distinct feeling Locket is going to follow oath on this tbh.

Need to re evaluate glow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back