• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no locket scumslipped

how the hell would she know at all if she did or didn't do it at all

I'm not exactly seeing how exactly that post reads as "Locket knows what tae did", can you explain the thought process here?

it seems very oath to me, i enjoy the increase in activity

and im feel if tae was scum and ended up getting a message they'd bring it up to scum chat first and not talk about it in the main thread
Post automatically merged:

i can't wait for the game to be over so we can see all the roles

This just reads to me as "Locket feels that tae would do [x] if they were scum"

Trundle, DinoTown, Locket, tae, glow, Sheabae, Harbour, Punchy.
Is this a least scum to most scum ordered thing?

well if you want to sheep panda then by all means go ahead, but geoni's last post mentioned that:
I didn't say I WANTED to sheep I was just explaining what a sheep was goodness gracious

can everyone list their top 3 lynch candidates and we solve it like a caucus 🤠

If Punchy can provide me reasonable belief that I placed the wrong vote, I will change, likely to Sheabae. And just to make sure: providing reasonable belief will not come in the form of:
because you're being actively anti town by hardpushing me and putting out false statements on what i'm doing, so shut the **** up and let me actually ****ing solve the game. you're just paranoid that i am playing you, and even though i am totally capable of that, i am ****ing exemplifying my town playstyle. so shut up, and stop sussing me for multitabling and ****ty power.
because Antonio is not the only one who thinks something is up with you so it's probably not because he's 'paranoid' about you unless you can turn around and say that Oath and I are also paranoid about that time we played a game where you were mafia. And good luck doing that.

CRAP

Yes

it is
oh good I was worried there for a second lol

As it currently stands:
1. Punchy
2. Sheabae
3. fffffff idk really I guess maybe... tae? I don't know, they seem to be considered still sus by others.

Gonna agree with Locket that that isn't scum slipping at all.
tae bringing up the message here is absolutely not proof of it not being mentioned in the scum chat. If you think tae mentioning it here means they didn't mention it in scum chat and are therefore town is exactly why a scum would bring it up here to throw suspicion off of them. Whether tae is scum or not remains to be seen

Honestly Punchy that just seemed like a very poor attempt to throw the current topic of discussion away from you

Anyway I'm only here right now because my dog woke me up barking at ghosts again so I'll be going back to bed now

it seems very oath to me, i enjoy the increase in activity

and im feel if tae was scum and ended up getting a message they'd bring it up to scum chat first and not talk about it in the main thread
my thoughts are that the reason that oath could be potentially speaking up is because mylo (or lylo?) is coming soon and mafia need to do anything they can to mislynch. if tae was scum then yes they could bring it up in the scumchat but of all things it would be sus to *hide* it, so i don't think that tae getting the message should be a sole reason to townlean them.
oath's posts are very oath

yes got it locktown
locket is trying to say that it sounds like oath's genuine tone.
So, now you townread Oath?
i'm pretty sure it was sarcasm.
1. oath
2. sheabae (not willing to lynch them today though)
3. trundle
4. punchy.

i agree with antonio when he says that shea shouldn't be lynched today. honestly, lynching a person without even allowing them to even come to their defense is kind of scummy. if shea pops up at eod but still doesn't give a valid reason i'd be up for their lynch on day four?

i agree with antonio when he says that shea shouldn't be lynched today. honestly, lynching a person without even allowing them to even come to their defense is kind of scummy. if shea pops up at eod but still doesn't give a valid reason i'd be up for their lynch on day four?
Shea hasn't come to their defense... or anything really. Despite votes going their way multiple days and constant talk about their potential scuminess, I've yet to see them attempt to defend themselves in the slightest, but they are shown to be voting and making reads so they aren't 'inactive', but they are lurking. If they haven't come to their defense by the end of today, I'm not sure they will at all.

Townlocks:

Punchy
Mog - might have been a little pre-emptive on the lock earlier, but it is right so suck it., this game she’s shared her opinions a lot and her postlynch anxiety reads as a town voting the wrong person and not as scum getting caught
Antonio - masons with mog. Thank god because i would have advocated for his lynch.

Townread:

Shawo - His advocation for no lynch early is towny especially considering that I think the Day One wagons were v/v. Their later reads and especially the Geoni vote reads as real, I don’t think a scum would jump on the wagon there.
Trundle - his earlygame tone reads as he’s hiding something, but this could just be him repressing yelling at the whole town. Jacob and Trundle are TEXTBOOK v/v lynches. The wagons held on for too long, this should have been like the tae wagon which fell apart but the mafia prolonged their susses in attempt to get a ML.

Townlean:

DinoTown - I like his thoughts. I think that they come from a towny pov. Not much to say here, they’ve contributed a good amount, but hasn’t really tried to lead like Shawo did earlier.

Null:

F11 - hasn’t been memeing as much, their tae bandwagon is really scummy, their no lynch shenanigans are wolfy, and they seem to have an aggressive thread presence. Bus Driver claim gives me pause on this scumread as it can be either alignment. Also they’re obviously going to vote me with sparse reasoning. I want this to be scum but I don’t know if they’re bold enough to claim bus driver there.
Harbour - honestly don’t feel like they’ve done anything much this game even though they’ve posted quite a bit. ISO coming before EoD.
Glow - honestly have no idea tbh. ISO coming before EoD.

Wolflean:

Locket - This is a gutread, something about her posts make me want to scumread her. Weak read. Will be scummier if she doesn’t pick it up. Vote on me was ???. ISO coming before EoD.
Tae - not aligned with F11. I don’t feel like their reaction came from a town standpoint. I thought it was really scummy tbh. ISO coming before EoD.

Wolfread:

Shaebae - Honestly I shouldn’t even need to explain this. If you disagree with this placement give Sheabae quotes to disprove it.

Wolf!:
Oath - hasn’t posted that much. Their ONE post with big juicy content is a wall sussing me. He literally hadn’t said my name once before. He had no progression. He half-assed a read on Geoni and a few other people voted him before he bandwagoned. Geoni was the most obvious town in the game and I’m still pissed that he was lynched.

i'm going to sleep

thank god for the ignore button.

I'll be back

don't maj me or I will be v pissed.

@oath2order you'll regret sussing me postflip

are we seriously going to let someone who has objectively been more scummy then me live one more day because they're lowposting

yeah vote me out of this lmao

If they haven't come to their defense by the end of today, I'm not sure they will at all.
so isn't that a reason to vote them out for day four?

i see you're voting punchy today, what would you do in the case if a) he flips town and b) flips mafia?

so isn't that a reason to vote them out for day four?

i see you're voting punchy today, what would you do in the case if a) he flips town and b) flips mafia?
What do you mean? As in, how would I feel, how would I plan on voting the following day, or what?

What do you mean? As in, how would I feel, how would I plan on voting the following day, or what?
yes.

wait i misread that LOL

how you would vote is what i meant.

how you would vote is what i meant.
I'd probably vote Sheabae no matter what Punchy flipped honestly, assuming the time between now and then provides no shocking new information that shifts around my voting order list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back