• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely agree with everyone else saying Antonio is probably a townie.

Here's something I just thought about though, if Trundle was a scum, why would he make so many long posts and get himself in this much trouble? I get he's being kinda suspicious but wouldn't Trundle be too obvious for a scum?

It would make more sense and is more likely imo if the maf is A) Trying to throw other people under the bus and call out numerous people for their shady acts to throw people off or B) Laying Low, not being very active and not trying to make enemies and a big scene at the same time or C) Taking a leadership role to get everyone to trust you

That's just my view on everything but aside from Trundle there are not many other people we've been talking about lately

Honestly I've pretty much exhausted my defense and I don't really know what I can say that will change anybody's mind. If someone other than Antonio wants me to answer something or is curious about one of my reads before EOD please just @ me in the thread and I'll be happy to answer it.
Post automatically merged:

Trundle why are you asking anyone to adjust their reads and post them before EoD ?
Okay, I just realized that on TBT people are allowed to talk during the nights. I guess it doesn't matter for people to adjust their reads now or later. I think it's Mafia Universe that closes threads during night? My bad.

emolga, you could say that you’re also one of the low laying people. i agree we should talk about others, but who do you want to talk about?

I have voted Trundle. I'll probably still be semi-active before I sleep but just in case I doze off I'm voting now so I don't miss voting period entirely

~snip~
what else what you seen this whole game

at first I thought Trundle couldn't be that stupid or bold to post town's Wincon incorrectly.... but the more it goes on and on and the more I remember about his personality, I think he very much would and could have done that... he most likely had my vote for D1

I am very untrusting of Geoni he always makes these big in-depth post that kinda feel like they're "strong arming" people and I know its still D1 but a few of his reads seemed wishy washy to me

I was scum leaning Tae until recently, at first was staying very quite and not saying much but recent post have made me pull Tae back to null if not town lean for the time being.

Im kind of suspicious of Mog her paranoia always seems scummy to me but this could be she's just scared to get it wrong, I'm not sure.

...also where's Glow run off to ?

Vote Count - 1:3

Trundle [3]: Damniel, Antonio, DinoTown
Jacob [1]: Trundle
Heyden [1]: Geoni
amazonevan19 [1]: Jacob
Not Voting [14]: Emolga59, f11, Locket, Oath2Order, PunchyDaHufflepuff, amazonevan19, PandaDarling, Sheabae, tae, glow, Shawo, Mogyay, Heyden, Harbour

Currently at [3] votes, Trundle is currently set to be lynched.

You have roughly 4 hours left to lynch someone, day ends at 8:00 PM CST. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day is Lynched. Majority to immediately lynch is 11. Please remember that voting is mandatory.

i didn't want to continue engaging with trundle but one thing:

Okay, I just realized that on TBT people are allowed to talk during the nights. I guess it doesn't matter for people to adjust their reads now or later. I think it's Mafia Universe that closes threads during night? My bad.

you've been playing TBT maf for years, how do you not remember that nights are open? that's something very distinct of TBT actually

Reactions: tae
emolga, you could say that you’re also one of the low laying people. i agree we should talk about others, but who do you want to talk about?
I think I want to talk about some of the other people who already have votes, like heyden

Have you forgotten the games you played here?

Also, wouldn't we like already change our opinions if you flipped town? Why the need to ask?

theres's just too many of these "oh I didn't know" ... you cant possibly be that clueless...

Still hoping for those 4-5 examples @Trundle of Daniel always reading you or else everyone would think your downplay of Daniel were based off lies, which is scummy.

You'll see lol
Even if you are townie, this response just shows how terrible your game play has been. There are still 15 people who have not voted and you can't even come up with a proper response.

Still hoping for those 4-5 examples @Trundle of Daniel always reading you or else everyone would think your downplay of Daniel were based off lies, which is scummy.

Even if you are townie, this response just shows how terrible your game play has been. There are still 15 people who have not voted and you can't even come up with a proper response.
I really don't want to reply to you, but how am I going to reply to "I don't think Trundle is that clueless" if I literally was being that clueless?

it's frustrating to see you give up so easily and just be like "you'll see". I don't believe you are town but if you are, this behavior is quite frustrating and anti-town.

it's frustrating to see you give up so easily and just be like "you'll see". I don't believe you are town but if you are, this behavior is quite frustrating and anti-town.
I have literally been grilled nonstop for 2 days now, and you think I'm giving up easy?

I really don't want to reply to you, but how am I going to reply to "I don't think Trundle is that clueless" if I literally was being that clueless?
because you aren't new to mafia and I didn't make the claim about being clueless, panda did

trundle wants us to keep him alive so he can prove his usefulness but if he doesn't even remember how TBT maf works than i doubt he'd be helpful

plz just vote and explain ur votes people im getting tired of beating a dead horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back