• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
trundle wants us to keep him alive so he can prove his usefulness but if he doesn't even remember how TBT maf works than i doubt he'd be helpful

plz just vote and explain ur votes people im getting tired of beating a dead horse
Seriously, I don't care if I die at this point I just want Antonio to get off my ass

I have literally been grilled nonstop for 2 days now, and you think I'm giving up easy?
You were barely pressured by damniel and skamourny. Yes, I do.
Post automatically merged:

I was replying to Panda when I said you'll see.. I don't understand what you're trying to say
why you quote me then

I'm just gonna close my browser so I don't curse Antonio out. I'm honestly getting so pissed reading his dumb posts. See you guys at EOD.

Anyways, I'm going to look back at punchy posts and look over how he did, again.

@Jacob you'd be ok lynching based soley on one RQS answer?

I mean its something to go with tbf

Having 9 people you would be okay with lynching is just avoiding making concrete links to players. If you really are town you should give like 4 people you want to lynch at most.

The only people from your list that I would be okay with lynching are oath2order and tae, and maybe mog but I would want to see what you flip first @Jacob

Why

Right now, I think scum is going to be trying to blend in the d1 disarray. Anyone hard pushing is not mafia.

So I see Dan as town lean. I also see trundle as town leaning too. Dad hasn't made any active pushes on heyden but he did place a vote for him. Jacob is busy I guess but again, a vote on evan when there are other ppl that have done more scummy things is sus. I'm also going to expand on jacob later.

I want to first start with ppl who have votes on them

Trundle- Trundle has been really careless but its been over mostly dumb things, ie the wincon and being self conscious about how he is being perceived. I believe at one point Trundle actually acknowledged that in text. Generally I feel like maf trundle is smarter than that also none of his actions make any logical sense from a mafia stand point. Also his reads post doesn't have the pocketing and bussing (when mafia suspects their teammate??) that I would expect from scum!trundle.

Antonio - Town - mafia replacement wouldn't be so aggressive to start. If skarmoury wanted to be replaced bc they were scared they could have just asked their scum team for help lol
Damniel - Town Lean
Trundle - Town Lean
f11 - (;

PandaDarling - Panda has been pretty inactive. Her RQS literally targeted all new people. Going to note that panda posted significantly later than most ppl, so she had time to read some things from the thread but still decided that three new people would be a suitable scum team after everything that had occurred before her post. She also pointed out "the town" slip as trundle and is using it as a reason to join the bandwagon when there's so many interactions and ppl she hasn't commented on, ie jacob. The small reads post she made rn talks about tae, mog and glow who seem relatively less active, when the whole antonio/dan v trundle is going on with more content. Its hypocritical of me to an extent but I still think panda isn't doing enough and when she does posts it seems unrelated to what happening at hand.

Jacob - the only one that pointed out my mistake when I accidentally put 4 instead of 3 ppl on a potential scum list. I think the vote on evan is weak and is to avoid jumping on a bandwagon, even tho you said you would be okay voting trundle, although hesistant.

tae - I found them sus because their one remark where it seemed like they were pr sniffing and they don't really seem like they are scum hunting. Tae is just following the wave and is looking for what others think before they put out their thoughts. This is seen when they say "idk who to vote for" or asked if anyone noticed trundles the town v2. I feel like a more town tae would point that out instead of being passive because i SWEAR tae was more aggressive when they were town.

Idk alignments for these ppl but i have some comments.

Heyden - alot of pm stuff and there was that kp calculation stuff. Probably town but i want to see more.
PunchyDaHufflpuff - weird prose and didn't change it when ppl called it out. seemed defensive but in the townie way
Geoni - Has contributed so much but so little at the same time and I attribute that to timezones, nothing much to say but it seems like usual dad to me.

New ppl-haven't been paying much attention to:

Emolga59
DinoTown
Sheabae

Please do more:
glow
Oath2Order
Mogyay
Shawo

Other:

Harbour - I wanna say town because I noticed they have good reading comprehension and corrected someone on a mistake in analysis earlier
Locket - looks pretty town rn but things can change

idk:

amazonevan19

anyway trundle is prob gonna flip town so vote jacob because I feel like that will reveal more alignment wise

Ok unless I'm convinced of someone else in the next few hours I'm going with Heyden for reasons previously stated.

Wait I want to let everyone know that I'm here, I was planning on sitting down and actually reading the game, since it's going to be a lot easier now that I've played a game with half of these people before. I'm going to go through all the posts before I give my thoughts on who I think ~shouldn't be lynched~.

Oh also, right now I see a majority of votes is on Trundle, and both as a player and from what I read from when I was active I'd say he was probably town, if not, not worth lynching d1.

I do need to read more but I'll return with updates.

I want to be honest for some reason I got pretty emotional a little bit earlier, so I took a break for a few hours. I just came back to ISO evan like I wanted to and I didn't find anything stick out to me as scummy beyond what I commented on earlier : ( I'm still fairly confident in my gut telling me that I shouldn't trust him but I do think those who called me out for reaching weren't wrong. Not that I was doing it intentionally but I think I started clinging on to early D1 red flags, and now i have myself all confused ://// I mainly just feel bad i made mog upset and it kinda shook me from being confident in my reads. I'm gonna unvote Evan and try to recollect myself before EoD

@tae the first person said special role but you interpreted as power role

i didn’t know there was a difference between the two. i’ve literally never heard of special roles i just assumed any role that isn’t vanilla townie or a mafia goon is considered a PR. but if that’s enough to assume i’m scum i mean, have at it i suppose. ¯\_(ツ)_/ thanks for answering at least.

Ok this is a much larger game than I'm generally comfortable with, so I'm going to sort out my reads while I'm writing.

The last game I played, I played with Heyden, Damniel, Glow, and Antonio on this game.

I would say that both Heyden and Damniel are playing fairly similarly to how they did last game, which brings me to my problem.

Damniel was mafia last game.

Super obvious mafia too. They pushed on a lot of points that made little sense and ended up forcing a lynch onto someone that I thought was obvious town.

But it was only obvious after the flip happened.

A problem I have right now is that I feel as if I lot of pushes by Damniel could be genuine but don't seem very... valid?

Like I'm not entirely sure what question I'm avoiding. Nor do I care enough to reread, yet you mention it 4-5 times as if it's some sort of important thing that people need to comment about. It's pretty common scum thing.

Anyways, the only reason I'm explaining this read is because.

If Damniel is mafia that means that Trundle is town.

I will admit that althought I snapread Trundle as town, his posts are kinda forgettable. I feel like such an early push on him generally means he's town though, so I'd much rather flip onto someone else.

not that anyone asked, but my gut says trundle is green (for now) so i’m voting jacob bc jacobs grasping at straws rubbed me wrong & now he popped back in with a “jk guys i was emotional and my read on evan haha sike”

i don’t think i’ll change my mind on it for now but i wanted to vote before EoD bc i don’t wanna scramble.

tae you seemed very adamant against trundle, why the shift to jacob?

ninja'd lmao

Reactions: tae
@shawo the questions you avoided were RQS’ iirc.

tae you seemed very adamant against trundle, why the shift to jacob?

ninja'd lmao

i’ve said people’s arguments against trundle seem plausible but i’ve always stated my gut believes he's green. i can’t explain more than i don’t think trundle is that dumb as a person & my gut is telling me to not vote for him. i could be wrong but like, idk, trundle has never came across as an air headed person to me so it’s kinda weird for me to think he’s actually being that careless? if that makes sense.

Anyways, because this setup is large I actually get to do something I find fun! There's around 4~ hours until the lynch, and I had intended on doing this yesterday.

So the first thing I want to do is say that I don't think we should lynch today. I might be completely misunderstanding the setup, but the fact that we have 20 people means one of two things.

1. Someone has some sort of vig/mafia has a second kill.

2. This setup was designed around the players that signed up.
Due to the circumstances I'm going to go ahead and say that it could be either, and which one it is DOESN'T matter.

If we assume it's the second, by lynching today we're actually lynching for no reason.

There's a concept in mafia called MYLO/LYLO, where one is "If you lynch wrong you lose", and the other is "if you don't lynch you lose."

I'm trying to simplify the concept but. You basically want an odd number of ppl during the day.

I'm going to type a new post going into new detail.

im not gonna fight against the jacob wagon but i still prefer the trundle lynch. it baffles me how clueless he is if he's actually town. Though if jacob does flip scum that changes my perspective of trundle. but i think a trundle red flip would be much more informative bc he's had so many more interactions with more people

now that I think about it tae's switch is still out of the blue and they don't explain much except a gut feeling on a player they were grilling pretty hard

so TDLR im keeping my vote on trundle but don't hate the jacob wagon

oh rqs is stupid why would I do those
you could've said that early but you disappeared out of nowhere earlier in the game. its not that you didn't choose to do it its just that you ignored the questions evan and i asked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back