• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say that having used this tactic to try and avoid a lynch before, it doesn't work. I actually was town when I had to employ the near enough begging but still
I'm not trying to avoid a lynch by saying that, I am just stating that if anyone wants my thoughts on a specific player or possible connection before I am confirmed town by lynching I will be around at EOD. I also just want to mention @Damniel and @Antonio could you please make adjustments to your reads NOW assuming I have already flipped town? It will be really beneficial for your own reads and for town's reads.

I'm not trying to avoid a lynch by saying that, I am just stating that if anyone wants my thoughts on a specific player or possible connection before I am confirmed town by lynching I will be around at EOD. I also just want to mention @Damniel and @Antonio could you please make adjustments to your reads NOW assuming I have already flipped town? It will be really beneficial for your own reads and for town's reads.

ill work on them after your lynch :lemon:

oh i also read dino as town. I think she's trying her best to scum hunt and be helpful
Post automatically merged:

just highlight what you like, quote it and at the end put insert quotes. it saves multiple quotes
the search function tho

1. I didn't realize it was the newbie section. It just caught my eye as I was scrolling through.
2. I don't really have any excuse for my RQS, I answer the same way about my meta in every game.
3. The post edit and post merge stuff is completely relevant. Ness warned shawo for editing even though he didn't edit. For other people who got post merges > 5 minutes out from their original post, they would have been warned to and Ness could have modkilled someone who never even edited their post. It was incredibly important to know even though it doesn't actually change anything about the game.
4. There is nothing wrong with defending people that are putting pressure on you. I am not defending ALL the people who are putting pressure on me. If I thought everyone who pressured me was mafia, I was be an idiot.
5. If I know I'm town, then why shouldn't I try to downplay Daniel's pressure? I don't think the pressure should be so heavy on someone who is town. I know his read on me is wrong, so I'm trying to bring attention to that.
6. Same as 5. Should I say "Oh yeah, skarmoury is probably right. Everyone check this out"?

Your case sucks.
Your response is ****.

1. Learn to read then. Also, you play the game before, why are you quoting the op thread when you already know the town objective?
2. Proof? I'm gonna have to see 4-5 examples of you stating that daniel always pressure you since you claimed it was 4-5 times.
3. And the other stuff...what about it? There were other filler quotes in there. Plus, do you need multiple quotes about the edits?
4. It's scummy cuz you are reading them as town, not null for putting pressure on you. There is no reason why putting pressure on someone should be town indicating, there should be other reasons. Well there is one reason and that's for hoping they see you as town by acknowledging their pressure and town reading them.
5/6 - The thing about the downplaying is that you are trying to acknowledge that the pressure is town-indicating. If you are trying to downplay them because you know you're town therefore meaning the pressure is meaningless, why town read them? Finally, you have acknowledged you've been downplaying them and that you were trying to bring attention to that, why do it in a discreet manner by downplaying them rather than state that their pressure is meaningless?

Ok, so you admit to distracting town. I mean, isn't there any motive besides be scum for you to be distracting town.
Bringing this post back, thoughts @Trundle?

i think punchy isn't acting odd compared to what i remember of his game play last time i played.
if anything his absence is weird but he did state hes got school and an 80 player game hes also in. i'm not saying punchy isnt plausible, but i think there's other people to look more into rather than him at this time.

I agree that we should be looking at other people. However, I don't think that means we can't talk about them.

Reactions: tae
Your response is ****.

1. Learn to read then. Also, you play the game before, why are you quoting the op thread when you already know the town objective?
2. Proof? I'm gonna have to see 4-5 examples of you stating that daniel always pressure you since you claimed it was 4-5 times.
3. And the other stuff...what about it? There were other filler quotes in there. Plus, do you need multiple quotes about the edits?
4. It's scummy cuz you are reading them as town, not null for putting pressure on you. There is no reason why putting pressure on someone should be town indicating, there should be other reasons. Well there is one reason and that's for hoping they see you as town by acknowledging their pressure and town reading them.
5/6 - The thing about the downplaying is that you are trying to acknowledge that the pressure is town-indicating. If you are trying to downplay them because you know you're town therefore meaning the pressure is meaningless, why town read them? Finally, you have acknowledged you've been downplaying them and that you were trying to bring attention to that, why do it in a discreet manner by downplaying them rather than state that their pressure is meaningless?
1. Your response to my #1 alone goes to show that you have no idea what you are talking about with regards to how the argument went back at the beginning of Day 1.
2. what
3. what
4. No, you are wrong. Daniel is putting pressure on me. I am town. I think he is town. That means I think his reads are bad. But I still think he is town.
5. Again, you can town read someone who is putting pressure on you if you think their reads are bad. Good reads doesn't mean the player is town, and bad reads doesn't mean they're mafia. Mafia already have knowledge about who is town and who isn't, so their reads are often more precise and accurate than town's.

Bringing this post back, thoughts @Trundle?

I agree that we should be looking at other people. However, I don't think that means we can't talk about them.
I've said 3-4 times I wasn't distracting town on purpose. You're actually starting to get on my nerves since everything you are throwing at me is completely fallible.

y’all not gonna comment on trundle saying “the town” for the second time? anyone? pls.

You're actually starting to get on my nerves since everything you are throwing at me is completely fallible.
That's... probably the point you know. Antonio literally started out by bait spamming, trying to annoy someone to the point they trip.

wow my post cut out halfway there
was meant to say
"trying to annoy someone to the point they trip is the exact kind of thing i see 'em doing"

I've said 3-4 times I wasn't distracting town on purpose. You're actually starting to get on my nerves since everything you are throwing at me is completely fallible.

the last 4-5 games I've played mafia Daniel just hunts me down and scum leans me every single D1 no matter what alignment I am
^^^^^^^^^
This is what i'm referring too. You are gonna provide proofs for the 4-5 times (not 3-4)

1. Your response to my #1 alone goes to show that you have no idea what you are talking about with regards to how the argument went back at the beginning of Day 1.
2. what
3. what
4. No, you are wrong. Daniel is putting pressure on me. I am town. I think he is town. That means I think his reads are bad. But I still think he is town.
5. Again, you can town read someone who is putting pressure on you if you think their reads are bad. Good reads doesn't mean the player is town, and bad reads doesn't mean they're mafia. Mafia already have knowledge about who is town and who isn't, so their reads are often more precise and accurate than town's.

2/3 - You better read that **** again and provide a proper response rather then "what".

4/5 - Exactly, good/bad reads are alignment indicating. However, you align skamourny and daniel as a town based on their reads alone without any other information, so why were their reads alignment indicating. Finally, you've downplayed their reads rather than actual state their pressure was meaningless.

and again with the ****ing town does this, mafia does that.

aren't alignment indicating.

After I flip town please never use “the town” as a discussion point for mafia ever again.
Just because it didn't apply to you doesn't mean it wouldn't apply to someone else. Making that slip because you don't belong to that group is probably a good thing to go off of in some cases.

and i'm still very convinced that is does apply to you TBH

honestly it feels like we’re going in circles with trundle and that’s taking up the whole dialogue. let’s just lynch him and move on to other players. i’m interested to hear more on what people have to say about geoni, jacob’s defense, and any other players you think could be scum

and when i say move on from trundle i mean those who’ve already put enough pressure on him and posted their thoughts on him. those you haven’t chimed in about trundle yet should take a stance soon

Best believe I saw it....
what else what you seen this whole game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back