Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone earlier mentioned that mafia would most likely bandwagon so wouldn't Jacob hesitant behavior seem more townie?

he failed to do the ISO on evan that he promised and even unvoted him which shows that he probably doesn't believe evan is scum. he had 3 nitpicks and that was it

I mean, I say no one in a very general sense. I feel like you're one of the few people with (although I consider it a bit weak) justification in my opinion.

I don't have anyone I'm confident enough in being scum to lynch. I mean even with all the things I dislike about antonio, he's just the person I would want to lynch the MOST here.

Part of the thing I'm confused about the push with jacob is that my initial opinion of them was that they had too MANY reads.
Post automatically merged:

he failed to do the ISO on evan that he promised and even unvoted him which shows that he probably doesn't believe evan is scum. he had 3 nitpicks and that was it

You can't iso can you?

that's my point. you've barely mentioned anything of value besides the whole no lynch proposal (which i don't find bad, i just don't advocate for it). since the start of the game your reactions and content have been quite sus to me and i have mentioned this in my previous posts. as well as that, i don't scumlean you, you're slight sus for me but i'm voting punchy.

Then why didn't you clarify that the first time you read me?? What's the point of making a read if you're not going to back it up. I don't actually think you're mafia, but the entire ordeal is really "sus".

I'm going to clock out of work in 5 mins and sit down and start skimming through this. I'm tentatively going to place my vote on Jacob, not out of an OMGUS, but because I do agree with a lot of the points presented against him. This is subject to change after reading of course but I don't want to die and in case something comes up, I want to have my vote on record

Sorry again for forgetting about this

for 30 minutes left this thread is wayyy too quiet let’s get some more discussion pls

Oh shoot, I swore you claimed cop earlier before you went on about the lynch. Who mentioned cop then? I can't search 3 letter words @Justin

And I've read your posts but I didn't agree with it. I stated my reasons why a lynch was better than a no lynch.

YOU DID. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID COP. THAT IS WHY I AM UPSET.

Weirdly enough I feel like proposing NL here isn't something scum would want so I vibe with people giving it some semblance of consideration but there's decent enough info here to worldbuild from either lunch, preferably Jacob since he's not being towny despite his agreement with a NL.

It's always tricky when the setup is closed, mechanically speaking.

page 16 makes me think dad is town
i want to literally lynch everyone that posted a meme on pages 18-19

I would be okay with lynching jacob / tae / panda like I mentioned earlier. anyone else agree/disagree???

Ah, that makes a lot more sense. However, I am not sure removing the vote is what makes him scum, but for keeping it on for so long.

You can't iso can you?
you can select and collect quotes for an ISO but yea its hard to filter players. he did say he would do it but didn't say that he couldn't or stayed vocal as to why we should lynch evan besides a gut feeling

i'm going to just go ahead and place my vote just now then, i don't think me voting for anyone else is particularly smart as i'm pretty sure it's trundle vs jacob for now, i'm not really confident on either, i'm never rly confident day 1 i'm sry, at least jacob is here though, i feel like if trundle was town he'd have shown by now to fight his case SO I DON'T RLY KNOW WHAT TO DO lol

BTW this is for dan because it sounds like he missed my post where I said this before, but I did ISO Evan a few hours ago and nothing more substantial came from it like I thought it would. That's why I unvoted him. But I still trust my own thoughts for SR him that I trust for some reason.

"he failed to do the ISO on evan that he promised and even unvoted him which shows that he probably doesn't believe evan is scum"

this was just a complete and blatant lie and its kinda annoying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back