• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what’s that one thing where you blitz someone and if they reach majority fast enough day ends early anyway let’s do that to tae

Reactions: tae
i'm 100% town and when i flip green i rly hope you get shot.

this is a xine moment allover again of uncertain people sheeping someone they dont know well. 0/10

I'm not sure what I can gain from the attack on Titan game in regards to you Oath because it was a different context of you replacing in with like 55+ pages before you did.

f11/Crys was town in that game and made these little interjections where they just ask the thread if they are scumreading X kind of like how they asked if anyone still scumread Trundle in this game.

Trundle is more defensive in this game but there was less heat on him in that one, both him and tae were PRs there.

Heyden was also town and doing more but I mostly don't want to metaread someone like Heyden that far back.

Super skimmed random pages of it though. Waste of time.

what’s that one thing where you blitz someone and if they reach majority fast enough day ends early anyway let’s do that to tae

ur mafia too. lmao.
Post automatically merged:

hammer me i ****ing dare you too.
town cant be this stupid.

I'm not sure what I can gain from the attack on Titan game in regards to you Oath because it was a different context of you replacing in with like 55+ pages before you did.

f11/Crys was town in that game and made these little interjections where they just ask the thread if they are scumreading X kind of like how they asked if anyone still scumread Trundle in this game.

Trundle is more defensive in this game but there was less heat on him in that one, both him and tae were PRs there.

Heyden was also town and doing more but I mostly don't want to metaread someone like Heyden that far back.

Super skimmed random pages of it though. Waste of time.

Oh I was a replacement in AoT? Weird. I mean either way we're looking at 2-4 years ago I think there was a 2018 game

when i die and flip green, if you dont kill shawo i swear to god i'm sending you all envelopes of glitter in the mail.

I want to know why other people scum Heyden. Is that really hard to get lmao

but why. if you scumread him what do you gain from asking someone "why" when they agree with you

you didn't ask why punchy, just the other 3 which is just kinda off because if you wanted elaboration in general then.......... why not just ask for all four

@Antonio whens ur view on panda again?

whats *
I think they are town. They state questions that clearly no one has been addressing and they weren't hopping on anything vote trains.

but why. if you scumread him what do you gain from asking someone "why" when they agree with you

you didn't ask why punchy, just the other 3 which is just kinda off because if you wanted elaboration in general then.......... why not just ask for all four
did you not read my post?

I mean I see the emotion I'm just not sure where it's coming from. Are you upset at me for me scumreading you? or are you upset that other people are scumreading you?

For... a lot of reasons, and particularly because their overreaction to my post felt like mafia, can we lynch Tae?

It happened ~10 pages ago. You can read my post and think it's a stretch, and still agree that Tae's reaction felt Over The Top.
Can you like actually quote it or....?

Finally, heyden is jumping on the tae train without stating why during day 2? Anyone find that suspicious?

I mean I see the emotion I'm just not sure where it's coming from. Are you upset at me for me scumreading you? or are you upset that other people are scumreading you?

i mean i had a little pressure from a few people, but your sudden change when you realized others kinda scum read me too after end of day 1 was kinda funny to see you snap oneway quickly. i'm willing to bet theres 2 scum in this shawo, f11, heyden voting train thats starting.

but by all means, vote me right away for questioning your behavior. thats all fine. but im town and i wanna see the rest of towns faces after they sheep you and see you're all dead ****ing wrong.

Oh I totally understand why Punchy, just out of annoyance.

Why is it weird to want to know why other people agree with me.

WAIT LOL

why did you ask "why hayden"

when you "scumread hayden" and claimed you "should've pushed harder on hayden" after jacob died

This blew over my head great point, as much as I don't trust you yet

with this much push back and the talk of a blitz i feel like i started sniffing in the right direction. :^)

minus panda i take back my read on panda shes town. granted if im not being played.

For... a lot of reasons, and particularly because their overreaction to my post felt like mafia, can we lynch Tae?

It happened ~10 pages ago. You can read my post and think it's a stretch, and still agree that Tae's reaction felt Over The Top.

i'm 99.99% sure tae is town, sorry but no

which reaction?

i get where you're coming from though because i initially felt that tae was somewhat trying to float around early d1. but tae's recent posts are really good

lmao i find it kind of silly that i get pressured to make a read by multiple people after i stated i had none on D1 bc i had nothing but gut feelings for no real readon, and then when i make the reads so people shut up about it i’m sus for my “out of no where full reads list” like if that makes me inherently mafia that’s ****ing funny. like y’all i really don’t know what to tell you.

i know people are gonna sheep the **** out of shawo for whatever reason but you claimed a weak PR role RIGHT out of the thread opening, sat quietly for 2/3 of D1, not even in the thread not even lurking only to show up out of the blue before EoD screaming nonstop about a NL.

people seem to trust you but dude your play style SCARES me. i don’t like it. it makes 0 sense to me why you’d be as hectic and flamboyant as you are.

anyway i just woke up and i need to read some **** so i guess i’ll see y’all on the flip side :’)

page 55: read the post that precedes it.

This blew over my head great point, as much as I don't trust you yet
ARE Y'ALL NOT READING MY POST, JESUS CHRIST.

ASKING SOMEONE ABOUT THEIR READS DOESN'T CHANGE THEIR PREVIOUS OPINIONS, IT JUST IMPLIES THEY WANT CLARIFICATION ON SOMEONE READS.

page 55: read the post that precedes it.
I'm looking back but why not source it?

i'm 99.99% sure tae is town, sorry but no

which reaction?

i get where you're coming from though because i initially felt that tae was somewhat trying to float around early d1. but tae's recent posts are really good

What about tae's recent posts are really good. All I feel is a lot of frusturated energy, and I'm not really sure where it's from. She keeps calling me "---"( I can't remember the word.) And says that they've been on me all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back